Leave of Absence

Fleur de Lys

• 2 months later...

Hello!
From the 26th of April to the 20th of May I will be inactive in the Discord and cutting my activity on the forum due to college assessments. Primarily because Eurth is a time sink and I don't want to get caught up in it for these assessments. If the Anglian crisis occurs in the new wurld when I am gone, the Triple Commonwealth can still be used as a colony for that part of Alharu. Below I put all the threads I'm in and what'll be happening with them:-

Aurelia and Thalassa Discussion Thread
I will continue to monitor this thread and occasionally respond, but primarily just jotting down what people are saying and what they would like to see from the continent.

v5 Map Thread
I will every now and again look on the forum for any map requests / nation changes and putting them into my log to do for when I return as well as doing any responses necessary. If I get some free time I might also upload a draft or two but no promises.

Tilling the Soil
On pause (Considering Fulgistan is the next to respond it's not urgent that I am around).

An Empire Divided
Paused until I return.

Edit: Post is now out of date

Edited by Metztlitlaca (see edit history)

5 hours ago, Metztlitlaca said:

Hello!
From the 26th of April to the 20th of May I will be inactive in the Discord and cutting my activity on the forum due to college assessments. Primarily because Eurth is a time sink and I don't want to get caught up in it for these assessments. If the Anglian crisis occurs in the new wurld when I am gone, the Triple Commonwealth can still be used as a colony for that part of Alharu. Below I put all the threads I'm in and what'll be happening with them:-

Aurelia and Thalassa Discussion Thread
I will continue to monitor this thread and occasionally respond, but primarily just jotting down what people are saying and what they would like to see from the continent.

v5 Map Thread
I will every now and again look on the forum for any map requests / nation changes and putting them into my log to do for when I return as well as doing any responses necessary. If I get some free time I might also upload a draft or two but no promises.

Tilling the Soil
On pause (Considering Fulgistan is the next to respond it's not urgent that I am around).

An Empire Divided
Paused until I return.

Good luck, man!

• 1 month later...

I will be going to Utah from June 24th to June 29th. My activity may be inconsistent, so out of precaution I am posting notice that I will be out and about.

During the first half of August I'll be taking a break from work. We plan to do some light travelling by car. 🏎️

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ! I'm actually on hollyday so I will be fully absent probably until 29th-30th of july.

Pour les quelques français, j'espère que vous avez passé un très bon 14 juillet OwO.

Lil' kiss from France and good hollydays for the other few happy, 

San Castellino

On 7/1/2021 at 7:00 PM, Orioni said:

During the first half of August I'll be taking a break from work. We plan to do some light travelling by car. 🏎️

Vroom Vroom, enjoy your break!

9 hours ago, San Castellino said:

Hi ! I'm actually on hollyday so I will be fully absent probably until 29th-30th of july.

Pour les quelques français, j'espère que vous avez passé un très bon 14 juillet OwO.

San Castellino

Enjoy your holiday!

3 hours ago, San Castellino said:

San Castellino

Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...

So i'll be absent for about a month or so 'cuz im going to my father's village and stuff... i'll prolly check up every now and then esspecially on the discord but i wont be posting, so yeh.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2021 at 4:57 PM, Mokhavia said:

So i'll be absent for about a month or so 'cuz im going to my father's village and stuff... i'll prolly check up every now and then esspecially on the discord but i wont be posting, so yeh.

Have fun!

:)

• 1 month later...

Hello!

From the 15th of September I will be starting Uni, and I will most likely be near to fully inactive for the rest of the month.
The Sitallo-Metztli war that was meant to occur today is being delayed  for the foreseeable future (when I can return) which hopefully doesn't break anything anyone was planning. If the Anglian crisis occurs in the new wurld when I am gone, the Triple Commonwealth can still be used as a colony for that part of Alharu.