Leave of Absence

• 3 weeks later...

From May 1 until September I will be little active on the forum because of college and master's degree exams. So all my posts will suffer a delay in publication or an extended hiatius until September

On 4/28/2024 at 11:38 PM, Ionio said:

From May 1 until September I will be little active on the forum because of college and master's degree exams. So all my posts will suffer a delay in publication or an extended hiatius until September

Good luck!

I have unfortunately reached the conclusion that atleast in the very near future, i cannot see myself having time for Eurth... Though i remain optimistic and want to leave a door open for my return.

It is on that conclusion that i wish to declare my open ended leave of absence, effective immidietly.

I understand that the reserved islands for my expansion will likely have to be relinquished, though i request that Ateenia proper be kept around and be treated as a nation in a civil war, which has it's occasional heat ups and cool downs. Treat it like syria, a localized humanitarian crisis, without any direct foreign intervention.

Thank you and i hope i can find time for Eurth again in near future, inshallah. Although sometimes confusing, I find Eurth to be unique in it's RP, with no other alike, a cohesive and relatively realistic wurld that actually feels alive. That is an achievement to be proud of, for the entire Eurth Community.

Anyway...
Yalla

• 4 weeks later...

Hey boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis (and girls),

I've recently discovered that you could get literally sick because of stress 😂. Anyway, because of this and an incoming exam next wednesday and my internship this summer I probably won't have the time to write a post. Well, I might and I hope I will have the time, but I also might not so I prefer to be careful and communicate about it.

Well, have a good day, folks. ^^

1 hour ago, Florentia said:

Hey boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis (and girls),

I've recently discovered that you could get literally sick because of stress 😂. Anyway, because of this and an incoming exam next wednesday and my internship this summer I probably won't have the time to write a post. Well, I might and I hope I will have the time, but I also might not so I prefer to be careful and communicate about it.

Well, have a good day, folks. ^^

Good luck! I hope it goes well.