Coronation Celebration

KINGDOM OF SEYLOS

MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

ADDRESSED TO ALL NATIONS

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the Kingdom of Seylos would hereby like to extend and invitation to all nations that are in diplomatic contact. Soon, the Crown Prince Aidan Redmond will be given the official crown as King of Seylos at his coronation. While the media and government refers to him as King, since he is the next in succession and the previous King has passed, traditionally the title does not officially pass until coronation though it is used before hand if the coronation is guaranteed. It is here at this event all diplomatic staff, royalty, nobility, elected leaders, or other government officials are all invited to attend the proceedings beginning in the morning and lasting throughout the day.

However His Majesty has decreed a second celebration, a celebration for the people of Seylos be held. A commemoration of a new era for the Kingdom in world, a hope that we can find new nations to draw close to and to help further the prosperity of the international community in which we all reside. This celebration will be held throughout the whole of Seylos with any person within our borders invite to join in the festivities. The Royal Palace will also be hosting this even directly after the conclusion of the coronation ceremonies which include pre approved members of the public and be expanded onto the palace grounds to accommodate. In addition a massive fireworks display will be held from the HMS Defiant which is temporarily in port for the festivities.

It shall be noted that for any other royal families that may attend that His Majesty King Aidan Redmond is currently in relations with Corporal Dustin Gareth of the Kingdom of Seylos Royal Marine Corps and will not be accepting courtship requests from any other royal houses.

We look forward to all of your replies.

8HxgGeF.png

OOC: This is the beginning of the most grandiose of partys on this fair Eurth. Everyone jump in it's time to mingle.

Your Majesty,

Although traditionally a communique such as this would be filtered through a gauntlet of Secretaries and their respective Bureaus, I thought it would be best on this occasion to personally congratulate you on your ascension;  Seylos is a lucky nation to call you its King. It is my great pleasure to report that myself, my family, Deputy Secretary Bagabandi, Secretary for Culture Bayanchur Tekin, and representatives from the Free Social Republic of Bahinar will be in attendance at your coronation. Should you need or desire anything that the Worker's Republic can provide in order to better the festivities, merely send word through the appropriate channels and we shall do our utmost to accommodate you. These are exciting times, for you and your people both. Enjoy them, Your Majesty, and congratulations once again.

With regards,

Tomur Almas, General Secretary of the Worker's Republic of Fulgistan

To: Prince Aidan Redmond of @Seylos
From: Foolish Bandit, voted Best Party-Goer of the Year 2009-2017

Aight Posh Boy,

My man Georgie D (George Duval, President of the United States) linked me up with your invite after he couldn't attend. Said he was too busy babysitting his neighbour's cat or something, so he's sending Prymont's next best thing, which is your boy. Officially I don't have any of these fancy titles, although it's a bit shocking that I haven't been given one yet. Doesn't matter though, as everyone knows me as the Prince of Prymont, and any successful party needs me.

Congrats on being the first kid your mum plopped out. I'm told that being a king isn't too hard - all you need to do is sit in your big chair and go smile at people now and then. No big deal. You say you're already with a lass, but I'd keep an eye out for those mad ones up your north. They're a bit wild, and not in the good way. I wouldn't be surprised to see them kidnap your girl and send their own in her place, but if that happens, don't worry. I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy in Asgeirria that does some back alley genetic modification, and they'll have any imposter looking like your girl in no time. Mates rates too, innit? Get my man a good deal.

I'm down to nip over to Seylos when you have your big do and hang out for a bit. Bandit's got you covered too, big presents on the way. Would've liked more notice so I have more time to buy and ship them over, but I'll do my best. Got in touch with the unpaid workers from Fulgistan and made some deals to get the sh*t moved. If it comes early, and you'll know when it does, just throw some meat out for it and clean up any sh*t. It gets mad if it's dirty.

Anyway, I'll see you in a bizzle.

1506052678890.jpg
This was at some other royal party last year. Don't remember who it was to be honest, or anything from that night, but that's when you can tell it was a good night.

Edited by Prymont (see edit history)

H5aKQin.png

Let me begin by expressing my sincere congratulations to your impending ascension. May your reign be one of peace, prosperity and stability for your nation.

Naturally, I, Prime Minister Theresa Tumbleweed of the Radiant Republic of the Sunset Sea Islands, accept your kind invitation to Selbourne. All necessary preparation for the state visit shall be initiated presently. The Foreign Office will provide the required information regarding my attendance.

Hopefully, this event will mark the beginning of fruitful relations between our nations. May peace be the shining star illuminating your path down history.

With regards,

de1zqTR.png
4w86Kuv.png

From: Selena and Adrian of House YÅĢyake of the Sunset Sea Islands

May peace be with you, Aidan

My name is Selena, once heir to the Throne of the former Kingdom of the Sunset Sea Islands. My husband and I are most grateful for inviting us, even though we have abdicated from our royal titles. We congratulate you on your coronation and want to thankfully accept your invitation. Since Adrian and I sought refuge in the Beautiful Empire of @Orioni, we have not interacted much with royal families besides the Orionii. We look forward to meeting you in person for the first time, establish new connections and to meet old friends from all over the world in your beautiful nation.

Live long and prosper,

Selena of YÅĢyake

ahyKcj5.png

To: King Aidan Redmond of @Seylos
Regarding: Your party, boi

So, I was just told that only letters written on official letterhead paper count as official letters. Like, who cares? Anyway, I see you totally followed my advice and got yourself a party. Smart thinking! Dina Diva is never wrong, baby. But it wouldn't be a real party without me. Who are you going to party with otherwise? Don't answer that, it was hypocritical... hypnotical? Hypothetical! I'll be there and I'll bring some top notch party-goers. You know the Diva don't mess around, boo.

My boi Henk will be there, the bastard actually won Eurthvision. We'll do some body shots off of him, it's like a rite of passage. I remember one kid, I think like 19 or something, at a manor. Big party by... I want to say a Kommune owner or shareholder? Anyway, he went to do some shots off of Henk and first five, nothing wrong. So we take a little break, like ten minutes. And I see him leaning a bit and I think like, he's had too much. And he keels over, hahaha. Like, full on passed out asleep. Snoring his ass off. So me and Henk are like, what the f*ck. Turns out, the kid's dad operated a couple of narcotic stores in the area and had bought some shady GHB in bulk. The kid had done five shots of GHB, hahahaha. Don't worry though, he was fine. I saw him a week later in Henk's penthouse, wearing a sailor's outfit while waiting for breakfast. Not really my cup of tea but hey, it's not like I'm the one playing the harbor master, am I right?

I'll bring a bottle of the good stuff, not GHB haha, and the body to do them off, you just make sure your liver is working on full speed!

X-O-X-O
Dina Diva

• 2 weeks later...

Limone_sul_Garda-Stemma.png

I and the remainder of the Ducal family graciously accepts the most welcome invitation to the coronation of Prince Aidan Redmond of Seylos and informs that I, the Grand Duke will personally attend, as well as my wife, son and daughter in law.

We ask that if there's anything the Ducal family can do to assist the Prince,  we are notified immediately and look forward to attending his coronation.

Best regards

Vittorio Emanuele VI di Cabrena

TO: Prince Aidan Redmond of @Seylos

FROM: Caesar Augustus III of the Alexandrian Realm, Anax of the Adapton People, Imperator-Elect of the Foederati Imperium, Archon-Principal of the College of Principals, Theos-Ethereal of the High City. 

I would like to extend both my condolences on the passing of your previous King. As well as my congratulations on your ascension to the throne. 

I am grateful for your invitation to the coronation ceremony. I believe it a great standing for such close nations, geographically, to be expand on our relationship, and I believe this is a perfect opportunity to do so. As such, I myself will personally attend this coronation, with a contingent of my staff to accompany. 

This afford you a great opportunity for your nations future, both internally and internationally, s the beginning of a new epoch. Thus I would like to extend my hope of a brighter future for your nation under your leadership and guidance. 

I look forward to our first encounter. 

Kindest regards, 

Caesar Augustus III. 

kkIvahX.png

Ministry of State of the

Democratic Republic of Faramount

Minister of Foreign Affairs
Kingdom of Seylos

Your Excellency,

On behalf of President Matthieu Teroux, I offer congratulations to His Majesty, the King of Seylos, and best wishes for his future formal reign. President Teroux was honored and pleased by the invitation to attend the King's coronation. The president will sadly be otherwise disposed with a prior engagement on that date, but with His Majesty's forgiveness, I will attend in the president's place. I look forward to offering my nation's support and well-wishes to the new monarch of Seylos.

My staff will reach out forthwith to organize the logistics of the visit.

Sincerely,

/s/

Arthur Durand
Minister of State
Democratic Republic of Faramount

State_coat_of_arms_of_the_Netherlands.sv

To:  Prince Aidan Redmond īģŋof Seylos

Greetings, Prince Aidan.  Allow me congratulate you on what should be a joyous occasion for your entire nation, and welcome warmly into the circle of reigning monarchs.  We are are pleased to accept the invitation to the coronation, and shall make all due preparations to attend, an occasion I will dearly look forward to. 

Highest Regards,

Valentijn

FF2GAwK.jpg

To: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Seylos

From: the Agios Basilikon Kounsistorion of the Megas Agios Basileia ton Arhomaion

The circumstances that surrounded the terrible, if brief, coup attempt shocked Ahromaneia to the core. It was a most dishonourable and heinous crime that was undertaken, especially surprising given the perpetrators. These actions have made those individuals amongst the most wanted people on Eurth. They cannot escape God's judgement forever and we pray that justice comes swiftly.

However, as awful as the coup attempt was, it did show that Crown Prince Aidan has great strength of character and willpower, especially as he put himself within harm's way to bring peace back to your kingdom. This nobility of spirit shines in these dark times, and with which the Agios Basilikon Kounsistorion does not doubt will mean that the Kingdom of Seylos will become stronger with him at the helm.

Although your nation has only begun to emerge more properly onto the world stage so recently, your kingdom and people have shown themselves to be a resolute and noble people. Undoubtedly Crown Prince Aidan will show the same strength of character once more formally on the throne and lead his people into God's light. To be able to see the formal, if not actual, start of his majesty's reign would certainly be a momentous honour.

And because of this, Megas Agios Basileia ton Arhomaion will accept the offer of attending the coronation of Crown Prince Aidan, when he formally ascends the throne of the Kingdom of Seylos. No doubt this will be the start of a glorious epoch for your honoured nation. May God grant his majesty a long, and peaceful reign, one that allows the people of his nation and the rest of the world a chance to prosper.

To pay the invitation the honour that it gives itself, the Agios Basilikon Kounsistorion will dispatch Fillipos Kommenos, the Kouropalates of the Megas Agios Basileia ton Arhomaion. He will be attending alongside his wife, Frankeska. Accompanying them will be a small staff, who will help to enlighten all those present of the culture of Ahromaneia and spread ties of friendship between our two great and noble nations.

I pray to Christ that the most notorious moment of the future King of Seylos' reign has past and that he will meet any and all new challenges with the ability that he has so far shown.

Eugenios Goulielmos,

Megas Logothetes

of the

Logothesion of Foreign Affairs

of the

Megas Agios Basileia ton Arhomaion

coat_01r.png

REGNO DI CRISTINA

Reĝlando de Cristina

Kingdom of Cristina

Your Highness,

With greatest respect and honor, we would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Your Highness on this most glorious day. The occasion of your impending ascension.

Your House’s love for the Seylosian people, endless service and wise leadership has brought great political, economical and social success to Your Highness' country, making it prosperous and peaceful. As a result, Your Highness' people are happy and may revere their future King with love, respect and praise. Hence, the world holds Your Royal Highness's future formal reign with high regard.

On behalf of the good people of the Kingdom of Cristina I and the remainder of the Royal House of Korvini, Her Highness Princess Carolina, my daughter, together with Cristinese Chief of Government, Minister of State signora Adriana Monadic, thankfullyīģŋīģŋ accept yourīģŋ īģŋinvitation to attend the coronation ceremony.īģŋ

In glory and majesty, we extend our congratulations to the people of Kingdom of Seylos on this grand occasion. May Our Lord Jesus Christ continue to bestow His precious blessings upon Your Highness and all the Seylosian people.

Highest īģŋRegards,

Nova Maxima Korvini

images_24_menor.png

Casata Reale di Korvini

Edited by Cristina (see edit history)

vRLTAUa.png

To: Prince Aidan Redmond īģŋof Seylosīģŋ

From: Emperor Syra Aïl III of the United Houses of Astriedan

Your Highness,

I am delighted to have received an invitation for an event of such importance and I offer you my sincere congratulations.

Sadly, I will not be able to attend the ceremony by myself as my numerous duties are forcing me to stay in Astriedan, however, I will send my beloved daughter, Princess Verania Aïl, accompanied by an imperial speaker. They will bring some of the finest gifts we can offer.

I hope this will allow closer relations between neighbours.

May your reign be long and fruitful,

Emperor Syra Aïl III of the United Houses of Astriedan

OOC: Alright everyone, this is where it begins This might be a tad bit long but it's just so everyone has a solid standing of who is in attendance. Also I tried to keep the actual coronation brief so it's not super wild and amazing aha

Inside the Royal Palace held a sprawling throne room, used mainly only for official functions and rarely for practicality. But today it would be the most important place in Seylos, with many eyes around the world looking upon it. Inside were already hundreds of attendees waiting for the main event to being. Lining the center aisle of the throne room were representatives of various members of the Seylosian military, standing as a form of honor guard. By the throne stood several upper members of the nobility, military flag officers, and the Lord High Steward who himself would be responsible for the crowning. At the entrance stood an older man, dressed in his formal regalia next to a small podium and microphone whose duty it was to announce those of importance who entered the hall.

A deep bell tolled throughout the hall, sending the crowd into silence. The man at the microphone spoke up his voice filling the space, "It is now my honor to introduce our most esteemed guests from every corner of this fair Eurth."

Quickly the members of the military flaking the central aisle snapped to attention facing inwards.

"General Secretary Tomur Almas of the Worker's Republic of @Fulgistan, accompanied by his family, Deputy Secretary Bagabandi, and Secretary for Culture Bayanchur Tekin."

"His Royal Highness King Albert II of the Kingdom of @Gallambria accompanied by his wife and Queen of Gallambria."

"Noah Marshall, representative of the United States of @Prymont."

"Prime Minister Theresa Tumbleweed of the Radiant Republic of the @Sunset Sea Islands."

"Foorste Frauwe fan'es Ferantwortleik fane's Folk Dina Diva of the Unified @Variotan State."

"His Royal Highness Grand Duke Vittorio Emanuele VI of the Grand Duchy of @Limonaia accompanied by the Ducal family."

"Ministre des Affaires Diplomatiques et Commerciales François Richard of the Republic of @Fleur de Lys."

"Caesar Augustus III of the Alexedrain Realm, Anax of the Adapton People, Imperator-Elect of the Foederati Imperium, Archon-Principal of the College of Principals, Theos-Ethereal of the High City, of the Grand Federal Imperium of @Adaptus."

"Praetor Mathon Terix of the @Rihan Republic"

"Minister of State Arthur Durand of the Democratic Republic of @Faramount."

"Grand Duke Valentinian III of the Grand Duchy of @Pallamara."

"Kouropalates Filipos Kommenos of the Megas Agios Basileia Arhomanion ( @Tagmatium Rules)."

"Queen Nova Maxima Korvini of the Kingdom of @Cristina accompanied by the Royal House of Korvini and members of government."

"And Princess Verania Aïl of the United Houses of @Astriedan."

By the end of the introductions the more important guest had taken their seats in the front of the hall.

Behind the now closed doors Aidan paced nervously waiting for his part to finally being. The small Royal procession taking a breather before the beginning of official ceremony. Dustin walked up to him and smiled, "Try not to be too nervous out there, if it makes you feel any better I'm not a famous entertainer or a person with a fancy title. I'm sure there will be more eyes on me the potential walking scandal."

Aidan gave him a playful push, "Don't be ridiculous. Plus I also made you a Baron yesterday so you get to have at least the fancy title."

Dustin was shocked, "You made me a Baron? A baron of where exactly?"

"Well Im pretty sure it was Dunblane." Aidan replied pausing for a moment to think, "Yeah definitely Dunblane."

Dustin barely held back his gasp, considering he was just made the lord of his hometown. He realized that Aidan most likely didn't understand how big of a deal this was to him, even if he was dating the soon to be king. Aidan took notice, "Are you alright?"

Dustin just shrugged, "I uh, dinnae ken really. It's just a big deal."

Aidan was about to respond when his mother, the Queen Mother Eleanora approached them both, "Come now Aidan, it's about to begin."

Another bell tolled. It was time.

Inside the throne room the man's voice again filled the space, "All rise for His Royal Highness Prince Aidan of House Redmond in attendance of his coronation to be made King of this bountiful Kingdom. The Prince will be accompanied by the Queen Mother Eleanora, Her Royal Highness Princess Margaret, and Lord Dustin Gareth of Dunblane.  "

The crowd inside stood up, most of the guests arching their heads trying to get a glimpse of the procession. Aidan had eschewed many of the over the top expenses of coronations past, such as his father's. But even in doing that he still couldn't help but take in the grandiose appearance of the throne room. He began to walk slowly through the door, dressed in his naval dress uniform, and down the central aisle. On his left his sister, his right his mother, and behind them Dustin walked with two members of the Royal Guard. After what seemed like hours he reached the edge of the steps to the throne, which had the Lord High Steward and the Archbishop of Selbourne on each side. There next to the Archbishop lay the crown, an impressive work of art lined is velvet and gold. Approached the front of the chair and stood waiting for the Lord High Steward to begin.

The Lord High Steward spoke up, "May the prince kneel before the Throne of Seylos."

Aidan got down on one knee and bowed his head slightly in front of the throne.

The Archbishop held the throne in his hands gently and passed it to the Lord High Steward, who grasped either side picking it. The Steward walked over to Aidan, also carrying the Sword of State which had already been with him. "Aidan Redmond, do you proclaim the Royal Oath of Loyalty to this grand Kingdom for which you are to rule?"

Aidan looked up and recited the oath that he had been memorizing for the past few days. After a few minutes he finally finished hoping he had gotten the whole thing correct.

"By the powers given unto me by great nobility of Seylos, the people of Seylos, and by god himself, I proclaim you King Aidan Redmond." The Lord High Steward placed the crown on his head and turned to the assembled nobility standing nearby, "Sirs, I here present unto you King Aidan, your undoubted King! He has come to pledge in eternal service to this Kingdom, are you willing to do the same?"

The crowd replied loudly, "God save King Aidan!"

The Lord High Steward stood back towards Aidan, "Then rise Aidan Redmond, King of Seylos."

Aidan turned and faced the assembled crowd, which burst into cheers, with much of the Seylosians present chanting 'God save the King' over and over. Aidan smiled and began to walk back down the aisle again. The procession beginning it's traditional ceremonial movements which he joined. By the end he was back out in the large courtyard which itself had a well maintained beach on it. He couldn't help but smile as he saw several ships from the Royal Navy standing by just off the coast most importantly the HMS Defiant which had just come back from Fulgistan. Behind him he could see the royal guests begin to file out of the palace into the courtyard for the beginning of what he was hoping to be a legendary afterparty.

Artur Domiani was amongst the first to file out of the hall, having been amongst the last to enter. Being the representative of a minor power had drawbacks, and one of them, for sure, was always being seated in the back of any event. But being the representative of a minor power also had advantages -- like always being able to leave quickly because of being seated at the back of every event.

Minister of State Domiani was not leaving early today, however. The chief diplomat of the Democratic Republic of Faramount had a task list to complete. He'd need to congratulate the new Seylosian monarch, of course. But there were more important tasks -- like using the event to kiss up to the Limonaians and Variotans. The Terrone regime wouldn't be nearly as well-off were it not for the support of the two nations.

First things first, though, Domiani had an even more important task to complete: getting a drink. By the time the first of the more powerful diplomats began to exit the hall, DOmiani had already found his way to the bar, and began carefully inspecting the cocktail menu. What was the point of visiting a foreign nation, after all, if one did not partake in its local drinking customs?

Edited by Faramount (see edit history)

"- We are starting our final approach your highness.

- Thanks, officer, you may dispose."

The IAF officer went back to assist the pilot. As Verania went back from the bar to her seat she took a final look at everyone.

The imperial speaker was, as usual, silent and perfectly calm. Her lady in waiting and her master of arms were busy giving last minute instructions to the various servants, footmen and security guards of her personnal court. Finally, the wolf tamer was sleeping.

As Verania was putting her safety belt on, she turned to her lady in waiting who was sitting down next to her.

"- Have you spoke with the tamer?

- Yes your highness, he will leave us at the airport to prepare the gift.

- Very good."

The plane landed without incident and Verania and her court were transported from the airport to the palace. Less than an hour after, they proceeded in the throne room. Verania was getting a bit nervous, this was her first political event. After all, she was only 17, she wasn't even an adult according to the law of her country! But she had to get used to meetings, ceremonies and such. Plus, she had a diplomacy specialized imperial speaker with her.

After an unexpectedly quick ceremony, they all went to the palace courtyard. Verania dismissed most of her servants before trying to spot the people that were announced earlier.

The first one she spotted was the representative from Tagmatium. He was, like many others, approaching the newly crowned king.

"- We should follow his example. said Verania to the imperial speaker

- Good idea, princess, I will order our gifts to come with us."

He made a few signs to some servants. While some ran away to carry the instructions, a servant approached them with a long gift wrapped in richly decorated tissue. While they waited for the second gift to arrive, Verania spotted the representative from Faramount getting drinks at the bar. She turned to the imperial speaker, visibly confused.

"- Are those alcoholic drinks at the bar?

-Yes, princess. In most foreign countries, it is usual for high ranking people to drink.

- How strange!"

Verania used the political language in he last sentence, which allowed her to say the word "strange" but with an intonation that meant "interesting".

Suddenly a surprised exclamation near Verania caught her attention. One of the local guests was making a few steps back, revealing a great black wolf of Astriedan calmly walking trough the crowd, his tamer behind him telling guests to not worry, that the wolf had been fed an hour ago and that he was very docile, a remark that made Verania smile because it was only partly true. He was docile because he wasn't hungry, but let one of those get hungry and he will, without hesitation, rip you apart and leave only your bones on the ground. The animal was about half the size of a human and could be an extremly loyal, obedient and strong pet when well fed and educated. Which he was.

"- Alright then, let's go meet the new monarch said the princess"

And on these words they went to see the new king of Seylos.

"Darling, should I wear the red tie, or the red tie?"

General Secretary Almas called out to his wife as he compared neckwear in the full-length mirror of his bedroom. He was not going to be underdressed at his first coronation, no sir.

"Tomur, for Bozaan's sake, we have to leave. If you hadn't been wasting so much time on that stupid State of Nations stuff, we'd already be at the airport!"

"Haiying, I had to wrap up my perestroika post! President Reagan's been waiting on it for weeks! Besides, we'll be there on time."

"Daaaad, the Deputy Secretary's here!"

That was Shujie, his younger daughter. She was only 17, and had the attitude to match. Still, like her sister Alyona, she was a good kid most of the time.

"sh*t. Okay, never mind, we really do have to go now. Shujie, grab your sister and get in the car, love."

Shujie rolled her eyes and dashed off. Meanwhile, Almas hurriedly tied his tie and grabbed his travel case while his wife stared daggers at him.

"Now we'll have to deal with Kebek. You know how he is about punctuality."

"Listen, my beautiful lotus flower, the last thing I'm concerned with today is Kebek Bagabandi; there are far more important things on this Eurth than some bureaucrat with a thing about timing."

The Almas family made their way down the broad stairway at the entrance to the House of the Revolution, sweeping up Deputy Secretary Bagabandi along the way. He tapped his watch and said some words, but Almas had learned over his five years in office to selectively filter out whatever Kebek said. It was one of his many talents, really. Waiting for them at Bogd Gioro airport was Secretary for Culture Tekin, who'd been putting together all the details of Fulgistan's contributions to the festivities. As soon as they'd boarded the plane, Almas started on him.

"Talk to me, Bayanchur. What's the verdict on those things we discussed?"

"We had to scrap the tiger idea, unfortunately. Too much of a white elephant in terms of expectations of care."

"What about the actual white elephant, then?"

"The same issues, only moreso."

"Ugh. So we're down to just the horse, then?"

"I'm afraid so, Comrade General Secretary. I'm just as let down as you are."

"It's just...you know, everyone expects us to give him a horse! It's such a cliche! I still think we should have opted for the tiger. Maybe for his birthday."

"I'll make a note of that, Comrade General Secretary."

"What about the dancers, are they still coming? And the whole oxen?"

"Yes, that's still on; the dancers are with the Bahinese and we've got the oxen...oxes? Oxens? Cooling down in the cargo hold. Oh, and the Faramanians should be here any second as well, thankfully."

Almost as soon as Tekin had finished, the representatives of the People's Republic of @Faramount at last entered the cabin, alongside the South Bahinese. Sensing a shift in the group makeup, Bagabandi attempted to fish for support among the newcomers as the jet took off.

"Comrades, what is this? In the Worker's Republic we shoot monarchs! We don't give them lavish gifts! Why is this Seylosian princeling worthy of special treatment?"

If the foreign representatives agreed with him, they didn't say much to that effect. They knew where the balance of power lay, and on this plane, it was in Almas' corner; no hardliner cronies to help Bagabandi now. 

"The world is a rapidly changing place, Comrade Bagabandi. Seylos is a valuable friend to our government and our people, and Prince Aidan deserves to be commended for seeing off his brother's coup. Besides, it's not like we can chuck the gifts out the back of the plane."

Bagabandi managed a quite impressive harrumph and sulked for most of the remaining journey. After an hour or two, Alyona gasped excitedly at something on her KeyPhone.

"Shu! Shu! Ohhh my god, Foolish Bandit's gonna be there, lah!"

Immediately, her sister popped out of her seat.

"No f*cking way! I literally just saw that on Wittier but, like, no way is Bandit gonna be at the same party as us!"

Seeing a rare opportunity to connect with his children's interests, Almas smiled and crossed his arms smugly.

"See? Now you know why it's good to go to official functions. You'd never have been able to see this Bandit guy if ol' dad hadn't dragged you along to this."

"...Dad, if you embarrass us in front of him, I will actually die and come back to haunt you forever, lah."

Almas sighed. At the end of the day, maybe he just wasn't hip with the kids. Thankfully, their flight was soon over, and the few dozen people of the entourage climbed out of the cabin on stiff legs, happy to be finally in Seylos.

Tsakhiagiin+Elbegdorj+Gauck+Receives+Fir

At the ceremony, Almas was proud to note that Fulgistan and himself topped the list of attendees. Following the coronation, the Almas family and their hangers-on quickly shot off in different directions; Shujie and Alyona made a dash for the bar, with their mother power-walking after them in some attempt at chaperoning, Bagabandi chose to hang around in one corner with the Bahinese, and Secretary Tekin did his best to stop the Fulgistani Faramanians from getting into a fistfight with their dictatorial counterparts. Bayanchur, while doing this, gave the General Secretary a wink and a nod, directing his attention to a waiting attendant at the entrance to the courtyard. Almas, catching on, speedily made his way over and took in hand the reins of the stunning white charger that Fulgistan had prepared for the new King of Seylos. Bedecked in finery, it was among the most beautiful and robust examples of the Fulgistani horse breed. Pushing his short legs to their absolute limit, Almas speed walked through the parting crowd, reins in hand, and took a wide berth around the @Astriedan party to reach the newly crowned king.

"Your Majesty, it is my honor, on behalf of the Worker's Republic of Fulgistan, to present to you this fine horse, emblematic of our people and our way of life, as our first gift to you as King. If you would permit, we also have brought with us a dancing troupe from Bahinar, as well as the finest chefs in our nation, to entertain and excite your guests. Would you permit them to perform, and to set up a cook-stall on the far side of the courtyard?"

indian-wedding-horse-decorations-horse-b

Edited by Fulgistan (see edit history)

Augustus' arrival had been mute. No such commotion was made of his first trip abroad as head of state, let alone as Caesar. He had arrived the night before, quietly, and humbly. He took none of his Principals with him. Just 4 of his angelic assistants. Two male, two female. All unnaturally attractive, and always silent. Never a word was spoke. Along with his aides, came his bodyguard. 4 Hypaspists. As always, clad in their golden cloaks, and armour. And as the aides, physically impeccable, and silent. Always silent. Augustus himself, head arrived in relatively subtle attire. Although his borderline narcissism would't be subdued for long. 

The day of the ceremony, he arrived concealed. A once again muted endeavour. Dressed no different to his aides in traditional white togas. His guards flanking in their usual gold. Before the ceremony began however, he found himself a private spot, and quickly changed. Despite his confidence, he wasn't ready to draw too much attention to himself yet. 

While alone, and getting ready he pondered the other arrivals. He had noted the Tagmatine diplomat, Fillipos. He noted seeing his name in the records. He was the last official from @Tagmatium Rules to see an Adapton head of state. And that was some time ago. Augustus made a note in his mind to make sure he and Fillipos would spend some time together before they left. 

Queen Nova of  @Cristina was also of note. He remembered fondly conversations with her regarding the treaty the two of them had worked on. He would make a point of introducing himself properly to her later. He noted the delegate from @Prymont, and sighed to himself. He'd have rather met a proper dignitary than this artist. Sure his music was of the time. But to Augustus, he was interested in formal relations with the United States, but that wouldn't be with this Foolish Bandit. He also noted the arrival of Dina Diva, of @Variota. He smiled to himself, whilst shaking his head. With another sign he finished tying on his cloak, then raised his golden laurel, and sitting it just under his ruffled hair. . 

Like the Hypaspists, Augustus' clothing was also golden. Although, he wore much, much less. However somehow, as if by some ethereal aura, his cloak, and clothing seemed to outshine that of even his guards. It seemed as is he was outlined by a golden shine. 

Eventually, still staying out of site, he heard his name being called into the ceremony. Quickly, he came out of sight, almost immediately flanked by two of his aides, one male and one female. Both of whom linked either of him arms. He wasn't married, nor had a partner, so he needed something to enter the room. The three of them glided through the doors, as the speaker finished calling his titles. Barely giving a smile as he made his way in.  

e5ll4YB.gif

Eventually they settled, and the officiating ended. Augustus relaxed. But at the arrival of both a horse and a wolf Augustus couldn't help but feel disappointed. 

"Savages." he thought. "I thought higher of these people." 

And with that, he, flanked by his retinue, made their way to fine the Tagmatine diplomat. 

Many would ask why Foolish Bandit was sent to represent the United States at the coronation of King Redmond. His go-to answer would be because no party is a proper party without him, but the real truth lay in President George Duval's offices in New Halsham. Upon hearing of the coronation celebration, Duval emailed his secretary, a fresh-faced 20 year old lady, to find a suitable attendee. Of course, Duval was busy. Relations with Seylos were good enough for him not to attend, and so the honour could be delegated to someone else. He'd recommend the Foreign Minister, or perhaps the Culture Minister, to his secretary. Someone within the cabinet for sure, someone with a bit of prestige, but nobody he'd miss too much for one night.

The secretary's attention, however, was elsewhere. After recently discovering Foolish Bandit's real email address through a hacked leak, she was busy typing up a fangirl letter instead of doing what she was paid to do. Upon receiving the email from her boss she panicked, having been suddenly brought back into the real world of working. Quickly she erased her fan mail and began typing for the attention of the Culture Minister, whoever that was - how was she supposed to know? Within minutes she was done, and pressed send. Immediately the realisation made her almost sh*t her pants. She'd forgotten to change who the email was to, and had accidentally requested that Foolish Bandit attend the coronation for the United States.

At first, she was too terrified to tell Duval. He'd kill her! He'd given her one simply task, and she'd f*cked it up. She hadn't even bothered to check who the Culture Minister was! After hiding in the toilets for most of the day pondering what to do, she summoned some courage from thin air and approached the President. His initial reaction was to laugh. Then it dawned on him too. Not to worry though, the entertainer had better things to do and wouldn't bother reading his own emails, right? They'd send a request to the right minister and all would be well. Unfortunately, that's not quite how it panned out. Before the end of the day, Foolish Bandit was on the phone with President Duval, thanking him for this opportunity and promising not to let him down. Surely he wouldn't be too bad. The man was incredibly talented in so many areas, so it was likely he'd have the knack for diplomacy too. Plus he was so excited to go! It'd be a nice night out for him and his partner. As long as he didn't get too drunk and make a fool of himself, Duval would allow it.

"Don't you feel a bit... out of place?" Natalie whispered to her boyfriend as they endured the crowning of the king. The two celebrities were sat in a sea of heads of states and high-end diplomatic figures, donning a variety of outlandishly styled clothes. Here, people built and destroyed countries through words, while these two, dressed in designer suits and dresses, entertained a few million people for a living.

"Yeah, totally. I mean, who else here earns as much money as us? I bet nobody else has a KAP Umber in their garage."

"Babe, they only made one of those."

"Exactly! Nobody here is like, on our level." Before she could ask him how they'd ended up here in a place where they stuck out like a sore thumb, the ceremony was over and a thunderous round of applause consumed the room. The two found themselves awkwardly clapping along, wondering what'd happened to make so many people start whooping and cheering. When the applause finally died down, everyone began filtering out into the king-size courtyard. The couple sought out the bar, seeking the real reason as to why everyone was here - free, luxurious drinks. Plenty of good alcohol always led to a good time.

3a3d2f2e920eb000f57f422c6379e02a.jpg

"We need to get ourselves a house like this one day. This dude has a f*cking beach for a back garden! And this isn't even his back garden, he probably has another beach in his back garden."

"Where are we going to find a beach in Prymont?"

"I don't know, we'll make one or something. Oh my God, are the f*cking Lysians here? Babe, I know you like your wine, but don't go talk to them about it. You'll end up with your panties around your ankles for some guy who can tell the difference between seven hundred wines by smell. I'll be the first to go to The Peak with the pics, you know that?"

"You think I'd go to bed with one of them? I dated a guy when I studied in Fleur de Lys a few years back. He stunk of onions, acted like he had a stick up his ass the whole time, and cried whenever we went to bed. I wouldn't go near another one of them again, even if you paid me."

"Good. I toured there once. Girls were weird creepy. Kept throwing snails on the stage and wouldn't stop talking gibberish. You know how hard it is to hook up with a fan when they can't talk your language properly? It's such a turn off."

Fearing that her boyfriend would end up crying himself as he continued to recall memories of late nights with Lysian women, Natalie scoured the area for a friendly face. It wasn't hard to find one, as she quickly spotted @Variota's Dina Diva, sporting a ridiculous outfit. "Babe, look, go talk to Dina. I'll wait here."

Edited by Prymont (see edit history)

Grand Duke Valentinian III had chosen to arrive with a naval escort aboard the Royal Yacht, Eos, accompanied by the training cruiser PSS Pallamara, accompanied by the frigates PSS Athene and Rhiannon.  (It was considered dreadfully unlucky in Pallamara to name any seagoing vessel after a male figure, and generally warships were named for goddesses from various mythologies.  Even the Pallamara was named for the feminine embodiment of the nation, rather than the country itself) Athene was an air defense vessel, while the Rhiannon was more of a general purpose frigate.  The three vessels had accompanied the Eos not only as a matter of pride, but also in case the Coronation was to include a naval review, which was an event Pallamara wanted to be aptly represented in. Of course, what was discovered was that docking space was to be rather limited, what with all the extra maritime traffic there for the great event, so it was decided only the Eos itself would dock, while the other three vessels remained offshore, far enough to be out of the way, but close enough to arrive in short order if the occasion required it.  

Pal_CL.png?dl=1

Pal_FFG%202B.png?dl=1

Pal_GP%20FFG.png?dl=1

In the meantime, Admiraal van der Vaat, was tasked with keeping everyone busy, since they would be missing the festivities of the coronation going on ashore, so instead it was decided to take advantage of the higher than normal amount of air and naval traffic to test out the surveillance capabilities of the fleet by carefully noting and cataloguing any and all surface, air, or underwater contacts, and using the occasion to run a very high intensity drill, which would involve all vessels being at action stations for days, though he did promise extra shore leave at other ports--if the crews performed to satisfaction, that was.  There was also the chance they might even be able to gather some useful ELINT from other vessels operating in the area, probably also drawn to the area by the same event.

The exception to all of this were the Pallamara's cadet corps, who would be transferred via boat and helo to the Eos.  They would take the opportunity to enjoy the celebrations in the city, meet with naval personnel from other nations who might be visiting, and in general have a good time, while absorbing a bit of foreign culture, though they'd be reminded that on this occasion they were representing both their nation and the branch itself, and anyone who screwed this up could expect to spend their naval careers scrubbing out bilges with the most inappropriate tool imaginable.

Hanna.png?dl=1
With the transfer completed, the escort would peel off, leaving the Eos to make its way to port.  Notably, Hannah, the Grand Duke's youngest child, stayed aboard the Pallamara, to continue her duties there, where she was a surface-to-Air Weapons Instructor.  All royals were expected to serve in either the armed forces, or the merchant marine, and Hannah had chosen to make a career in the Rijkszeemacht, rather than just serving for long enough to be considered as a candidate for inheriting the throne, as her brother, Karl, the Crown Prince had done in the Laandsweer.  Royals, however, received no special treatment, and in fact, by tradition, tended to be exposed to harsher standards and demands than their peers, meaning she'd had to work twice as hard to attain her present rank, and position, and much to the disappointment of many watching in Pallamara, wouldn't be with her father for the widely covered event, which suited her just fine.  The Instructors on the Pallamara were the very best at their jobs in the fleet, and the upcoming exercise was going to be a challenging one, that would test everyone's skill and endurance, and without the need to mentor the cadets and trainees aboard, would give her chance to put her hard earned proficiency to work in something like a realistic environment.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

As for the Grand Duke, he arrived in style on the Royal Yacht, but calling it that was a bit of a misnomer, as it was practically a small liner instead, and spacious enough to not only transport the monarch in style, but to hold a variety of museums, concert halls, and other displays of Pallamaran culture, as well as perhaps one of the largest Tiffany Glass collections in the world. Going along with that, she was also noted for her incredibly lush Art Noveux decor, which first time visitors often found disorienting, or even overwhelming.  

Pal_Yacht2.png?dl=1

In stark contrast to the copious luxury the man surrounded himself with, he was rather plain of dress, and ascetic of temperament, wearing a finely made dark forest green military tunic with matching trousers and a pair of high, riding boots.  The stiff, mandarin style collar and cuffs were bottle green, with only the epaulets, bare of any rank emblems or shoulder-boards, sporting a red-orange color.  Otherwise, there were no medals, emblems of rank, or other decorations, save for the simple order of merit, that of The Blue Rose, which was awarded for charitable and humanitarian work.  Generally speaking, Valentianian eschewed fancy dress feeling that such finery was a form of overcompensation generally exercised by those of lesser accomplishment; he didn't wear such things because he simply didn't *need* to.  He was a powerful, well regarded monarch of a wealthy, prosperous nation; what more did he need?  Still, in deference to the occasion, he did wear a Black "Sam Browne" belt, and the Pallamaran sword of state, which happened to be in the form of a very plain (and it should be said, brutally functional) Pattern 1845 cutlass.  Unlike most such weapons of state, which were little more than jeweled and gilded ceremonial representations of a monarch's power, this specimen's value mostly lie in the workmanship and quality of steel that had gone into it.  The large bowl guard had been styled in such a way to represent the front of the ship, with the blade forming the bowsprit.  Its purpose had been to remind all of the nation's connection to the sea, which was why the form of a cutlass had been chosen, and its lack of gilding or decoration, a reminder to the monarch who wielded it, that ultimately, their power rested not upon gold, but steel.  He himself had added to it in some small way, ordering that a few lines from a poem be discretely engraved upon the blade, which read:

Gold is for the Mistress--Silver for Maid
Copper for the Craftsman, Cunning at his Trade.
"Good!" Spake the Duke, sitting in his Hall,
"But Steel, Cold Steel, is the Master of them All!"

The words had personal meaning to the Grand Duke.  His power rested on many things, the proud tradition of his house, the wealth of the nation, the love of his people, and the wisdom of his reign, but beyond all of that, there was the steel of resolve, and, if it came to that, the steel of arms. The latter, he'd seldom had to exercise, but should the need call for it, that power was at his fingertips--and he'd used it before.  Not in any large, overt way, of course--the monarchy were the defenders of the Constitution, after all, but there had been subtle, select applications here and there, mainly exercised to send a message towards certain special interest groups within the nation, with regard to what would, and would not be tolerated, when said interests pushed their agendas too far.

A prearranged chartered limousine had ferried the Grand Duke to the Palace with a small party of aides, which he entered with little fanfare, after having the status of his party confirmed by whatever elements were in place to do that.  In truth, he was really only here to represent Pallamara, at an important event, which was the coronation of King Aidan, not to socialize.  This was Aidan's moment in the sun, not his own, after all, though it might be useful someday in further dealings with the new monarch, to have been known to have taken the time to personally attend the crowning.  

Finding somewhere prominent enough to be visible to the many cameras, but preferring to avoid the company of most of the other foreign dignitaries, particularly so many of them at once, Valentinian and his group would take their places and wait for the affair to commence. 

katie-price-56bfa8f3599c569fee91eac28fb25c0cb3633985.jpg

FFfFfF Dina Diva, just before the coronation

Dina Diva was a no-brainer for an event like this. One could call themselves a King, a Queen, a Duke, Duchess, Emperor or Empress by sheer heritage but when it came to Alharu and the world, there was one irrefutable Queen of the Nightlife, Empress of Reality TV, Baroness of Business, the World's Greatest Diva. A woman that had received the long and truthful praises from those that mattered, if somewhat less than her, a woman that could claim her own Kingdom from the millions upon millions of faithful followers and fans, a woman that had inspired people throughout the world to better themselves and be more like her. And King Aidan was one of those, clearly taking her words of wisdom and using them to better himself.

Of course, he would probably deny it but Dina knew that her letter to him had made the difference, the true difference. Any army can beat a coup and chase people off but the true coup was in Aidan's soul, one that Dina Diva had begun. The man was throwing a coronation party, the first step towards accepting himself as a regular person instead of just a King. Dina had seen it go wrong before, people seeing themselves as just their position. But when you live to work, you don't work to live. And without living, you're basically dead and might as well just lay down in a ditch or grave. No one wants a dead person to lead the living, that's like having a vampire run a blood bank or menstruation retreat. That's why Dina always lived life to the fullest, not only because she deserved it but because her fans, followers and citizens deserve her living it to the fullest.

Her entourage for the event was on lock. Henricus Kolewasser, better known as Hete Henk by the general public, was there to represent Variotan culture. Having just won Eurthvision, stealing the victory from the clutches of Foolish Bandit, the government had decided it was a good idea to send him around as a cultural representative. Even if they hadn't, Dina would have brought him along. The two had grown rather fond of each other, Dina Diva acting somewhat like a gayboy bunny to Henk. Both drank like fish and shared other interests, although Dina was clearly the protective one. While Henk knew how to handle hard stuff, as seen in his many movies, he was still relatively soft and generally left things alone if possible. Dina on the other hand, hardened by life and not interesting in taking sh*t, would chase a b*tch to take her down if needed and had done so many times. 

Henk's outfit had been easy, his Eurthvision outfit was still in perfect condition and featured the ability to be removed if body shots were suddenly wanted. And thus, Henk found himself at the coronation in the same bright and sparkly jumpsuit-like outfit with the Variotan flag as a pattern as he had been wearing on the Eurthvision stage, this time including Variotan flag pattern plateau boots under it. While Henk did not really have to worry about his length, he liked to appear taller during important events as he felt it gave him a slight edge.

Cherry Vooters had also been invited to join the small entourage, representing Variotan business although in reality, he was just invited as Dina hadn't seen him in a while. With Dina Diva based in Grootwaterflakte and Cherry in Ferrefaaierhafen, there weren't a lot of opportunities to party together. Of course, both being fans of fur and high heels, they still found time to party together, generally after an auction of rare furs and/or high heels. The fur and high heels market was large enough within Variota but for those with money to burn, there were a few specific places that remained hidden gems, places where one could still find baby seal fur, high heels made from the foreskin of Bahinese boys and many more unique products.

Like Henk, Cherry had gone for something a bit off track and had decided on a green snake leather-pattern catsuit, skin tight and bulging in the right places. His hair had been temporarily dyed to include a green streak, complemented with light but tasteful dashes of the same green in his make-up and matching green lipstick. His high heels, not made out of the foreskins of Bahinese boys but instead featuring genuine snake leather of a similar pattern as his catsuit. Due to the lack of pockets in the suit, he carried a small bag covered in polar bear fur. Small enough to comfortably carry in your hand, large enough to fit more than just your phone and a packet of condoms in there. His classy earrings, the same ones he had worn to his recent interview with Het Waarre Raket fan het Noorten, and a myriad of armbands and rings finished the look. 

Normally, Cherry wouldn't be seen dead with less than four men fawning over him as he was a man of class, finesse and pizzazz. However, a chance to party with Dina Diva and a chance, if a small one, to bed royalty had made him accept the fact that his own entourage would have to partially stay back. And as such, he had only brought along two men. Oiled, tanned and half-naked, wearing swim briefs with the Vooters Food Group logo on them, these men followed Cherry's command. While his regular entourage was generally also very willing to follow his commands, the fact that this was a large public event had led Cherry to opt for two star employees of his Chestaurants. Not only because of professionalism but also because they had a Non Disclosure Agreement as part of their contracts.

The last person to round out the entourage was the eighteen year old son of the North Bahinese ambassador to Variota. In order to not lose face when compared to their inferior southern brethren, the North Bahinese government and the Dalā'ÄĢ Lāmā had requested that Het Huisselant would allow for a North Bahinese representative to come along. Het Huisselant agreed, on one condition: Dina Diva had to approve of the person. The North Bahinese ambassador, a pudgy man in his 50's with less charm and dance moves than a flatulent hippopotamus, was a clear no. His wife, a slender trophy wife in her late-20s, was also a no as she had come straight from the rural farms of North Bahinar and spoke just enough Variotan and English to cheat on her husband with the gardener. 

His son, however, was approved by Dina Diva. The black sheep of the family, the son had picked up more of the Variotan culture than his father would have wanted. Working as a bartender in a Ferrefaaierhafen casino, eating meat and having a myriad of one-night stands was not something that the ambassador of a strict Buddhist nation wanted his son to do. But for once, it had worked in his advantage and now North Bahinar officially had a representative along. He was quickly named the 'bag man' by Dina Diva and made to carry a shoulder bag filled with bottles. His outfit was far simpler than those of the others, a dark blue velvet achkan with a white churidar. A white pocket square and dark blue velvet shoes finished the look.

Finding each other after the ceremony, the entourage decided to check out the various attendees before finding the bar. This also made for great television for the reality television crew that followed Dina Diva around on a permanent basis, as everyone loves gossip and all three were great at gossip.

''Who is that?''
''Who?''
''The guy at the bar there.''
''That's a very good question.''

Not recognizing Arthur Durand, the Minister of State of Faramount, the group continued their gaze for the cameras and focused to the Tagmatines. None of the group found them rather interesting, simply deemed Europans being Europans, and moved on just as fast as they did with Arthur Durand. When it came to Aromans, everyone knew that Adaptons were far more tolerable to be around anyway. Then came the Astriedans.

''Oh look, the Astriedans know how to insert a wolf with steroids and operate a breeding plan. Who the f*ck gives an animal as a gift? That's so sh*tty. Oh yeah, I didn't know if you wanted a nice watch or a summer house or something so I gave you this living thing that you now have to take care of every day, enjoy. Pfff.''

The Fulgistani's were slightly more interesting, although they too made the faux pas of giving a living creature. While a living creature made a nice gift, sometimes someone just wants to party hard and not resurface until a week later. If one has to take care of pets, that just adds a tinge of sadness to it as you'll find the emaciated remains of your pet.

''Oh, that's a face I recognize. Almas, Fulgistan. Pretty obvious with the horse, really. Who are those people? Are they trying to gift Aidan South Bahinese people? Do they know they're in Seylos and not in Derthalen?''
''Hahaha, don't be so mean Cherry. Almas is okay. He needs to learn how to hold his drink like a Variotan but what can you expect?''
''And there's an Adapton. Do I know who? No, but I recognize the costumes from one of my movies. The Barebacked History of the World, Part III.''
''And look at those gaudy outfits, atleast we Variotans know how to do gold properly. No one talks, to keep Mr. Big Dick over there happy. You know, I heard he had surgery done to make it look longer and thicker. If you squeeze it, it's like one of those memory foam pillows, it takes time to resettle.''
''Ew yuck!''
''That's Europan plastic surgery for you.''

The Rihan delegation was similarly skipped as the Tagmatines and Durand, as none within the group were sure if they were actually delegates or some strange cosplayers hired to do entertainment. The Lysians, also part of the party, had split up and were trying to connect to the unrecognized Arthur Durand and Augustus III, the Adapton Mr. Big Dick.

''The Lysians. Obviously trying to garble out something about their wine being great in their minds and trying to woo others into believing they matter on an international level. Hah, get proper sea access first! You know what I think is a great wine? A nice Variotan one, like a white Huis Kaamerlant. Say, you, Bahinese eye candy...''
''Raj.''
''Raj. Do we have a nice Variotan wine in the bag?''
''I will check, Mister Vooters.''

''Did you know unofficial numbers state that the Lysians are the largest per capita users of cocaine in Europa? I've heard it's gotten so bad that Lysian bottled and tap water had been tested positive for drugs due to all those traces coming into the water.''

A quick check and a head shake no and group continued on to see Foolish Bandit, the Prymontian delegate, and someone Dina Diva had worked and partied with before.

''Did the Prymontians send Foolish Bandit?''
''I guess so, hun. They're taking a page out of my book. Remember, #tightfacesfillworkplaces?''
''Oh yeah, I remember that.''
"'Who do you rather want to see as a young King? Some old guy in a suit or Foolish Bandit?''
''True that.''
''Is that man trying to hide?''
''What man?''
''That man! There!''
''But he's standing right there! That's not hiding.''
''Darling, he is avoiding any others.''
''Aren't we doing the same?''
''No, we're gossiping for reality TV.''
''Oh yeah.''
''Hold on, let me check my phone. They sent me pictures of people with names.''

Dina Diva quickly checked her phone as she had been sent pictures of the various dignitaries with names in order to practice for the event. Of course, Dina Diva is a natural and does not need practice and instead had opted to simply keep the list of pictures on her phone to check when needed. Spotting Valentinian III - Pallamara on the picture matching the man standing there, Dina Diva showed the others.

''See, Pallamarian. Our long lost cousins.''
''Are they?''
''They are.''
''Oh.''
''Hey, scroll up. Isn't that that guy at the bar?''

Now seeing who Arthur Durand was, the four went 'hmm'. Of course, it didn't matter at that time who the man was, as he was busy and thus unable to speak to the Variotans. Slowly moving towards the bar, as the group had had all groups attending, the cameras followed them. The first step towards a fun night, namely some hard liquor, was quickly ordered by Dina Diva and twelve shots of caramel vodka were lined up on the bar, two for each person. Downing them in record speed, a quick 'Proos!' being heard, the group turned around and looked to see if Aidan was free, in order to give the gifts prepared and start the evening properly.

Of course, taking ownership of a horse and a wolf takes time and he wasn't free yet, staying busy by having to talk to the Astriedan and Fulgistani delegates. Instead, Dina Diva saw her fellow artist Foolish Bandit come to her. Understandable as she and her entourage were obviously the most fun people at the coronation, that was a fact. Was there another Queen of the Nightlife, Empress of Reality TV, Baroness of Business, and the World's Greatest Diva here? Of course not. 

''Bandit, darling! How gorgeous to see you! Want a drink? Of course you do. Bartender, seven shots! Line 'em up!''
''Yes Dina Diva!''
''Not you, Raj. You're a representative today.''

As the bartender started lining them up, Dina Diva and Foolish Bandit did a short hug.

''Of course you remember my camera man, still the same guy. Obviously you know Henk and I guess his outfit. You know how it is, people want body shots and then you just need something that you can tear off. Cherry over here is the ravishing mastermind of the Vooters Food Group. The Bahinese gentleman is the son of the North Bahinese Ambassador to Variota and bag man of the evening, Raj. And the two oiled men are just some Vooters employees, here to help us have fun. Have you seen what the Astriedans and Fulgistani's have done? Live animals, such a faux pas. Give people a nice fur coat or something, a summer house, something nice. Not something you need to feed.''

The Faramanian Minister of State was just beginning to enjoy his drink when Sofia Savio approached. The Prime Minister of the People's Republic of Faramount was a black woman of small size, standing just 5'4, and weighing perhaps 125 pounds. But the middle-aged woman had an imposing stature, and an even more imposing, stern voice. Savio had immediately made her way to see Domiano, followed closely by her aide and bodyguard. Domiano's own bodyguard stepped forward as he saw the approaching socialists, cursing, and warning "FFRU," just before Savio spoke.

"Why, Minister of State, such a pleasure to see you," Savio said in Anglish, "please, won't you get me a drink as well? Do they have any of your regime's specials here? A blood-based wine? Perhaps an oil cocktail?" 

Domiano turned red as he faced the socialist leader. "Mignotta," he cursed in Limonaian, before replying in Anglish, "what are you doing here?"

"Well, you see, most nations are not led by geriatric imbeciles, so their actual leaders can come to an event such as this one." Savio eyed Domiano's plum middle section before continuing. "But I guess that is not the case for the dictatorial sort, or else you would not be jiggling about the bar."

"What, a national leader like you?" Domiano laughed. "You're the leader of a glorified cultural organization. You wouldn't even understand the kinds of demands there are on President Terrone's time."

"And he has so little time left," Savio retorted, "whereas my glorified cultural organization will continue to speak for the people of Faramount long after that dictator is dead and gone."

"Yes, yes, speak for the people," Domiano said, waiving his hand dismissively, "if you're so committed to democracy, then why is it that your little outfit is led by its founder's daughter? Why is that your parliament has never even met?"

"We had to suspend the constitution because of your leader's coup," Savio replied, "and the fifty years civil war that it sparked."

Domiano suddenly seemed to notice Secretary Tekin for the first time, and allowed a smile to return to his face. "Ah, I had not seen that the illegitimate government of @Fulgistan had arrived," he said. "President Terrone actually desired for me to relay my condolences for your losses against the Black Hand. It is such a sad thing, war. We've had it on our lands for so long due to foreign interference -- my president's heart goes out to you for having to experience it yourself."

Edited by Faramount
Changes as redesigning nation post-FDL. (see edit history)