Hello

Where to start as in.....?

I would recommend in general to join the Discord server (Click Me) and start writing your factbook (things about your nation. Y'know, what the government is like, what politics are like, religion, culture, economy, military, history, that type of thing) and make a news agency if you want to let people know about stuff going on in your nation (economic crashes, citizen heroes, whatever) and perhaps get acquainted with the forums. 

Welcome to Europa and I hope you have fun here, 

A noob.

2 minutes ago, Mauridiviah said:

Where to start as in.....?

I would recommend in general to join the Discord server (Click Me) and start writing your factbook (things about your nation. Y'know, what the government is like, what politics are like, religion, culture, economy, military, history, that type of thing) and make a news agency if you want to let people know about stuff going on in your nation (economic crashes, citizen heroes, whatever) and perhaps get acquainted with the forums. 

Welcome to Europa and I hope you have fun here, 

A noob.

Thanks, I'm gonna start it right now

5 hours ago, Sunset Sea Islands said:

Hi and welcome to the region! I'd assume that somewhere close to @Cashar (possibly north of them if you want a coastline) would be a perfect spot for some sweet anarcho-capitalists! Although, to get a spot on the map you first have to fulfil the requirements explained here .

I will start doing my factbooks(I'm quite new to roleplay). I've looked around the map and it does seem like that big island north of Cashar would be cool to play as(maybe too small, I wanted to have about 15 million population, not that that's going to change roleplay a lot)

• 3 weeks later...