Coat of Arms: Lusotropia

Hey guys!

First of all, thank you all for the warm welcome and the help in getting settled in these last couple days ^~^

Sorry to make this request so soon after joining the region, but my current state emblem is simply the lesser arms of Portuguese Angola, and I would like something a bit more unique. As I lack skills in graphic design and the best image program I have is GIMP, would someone be able to assist me in creating a new coat of arms?

To give a brief description; it would consist of the crossed-arms I currently use for my avatar on discord,  with this cross within it where the Portuguese flag and the word TODOS currently are placed. (If you could create two versions, one where the 'yellow' arms have been made a dark shade of brown or black, that'd be wonderful, but it isn't necessary.) Finally, please add a banner at the bottom of the coat of arms as seen in angola's state emblem, with the words  De muitos, um

Thank you so much!

Well, that was easy! Only took an hour or so.
I really love the retro style of this, so I hit you up with a geometrical banner to go with the rest of the thing. Curvy banners don't fit well with a main part consisting only of right and 45° angles. If you don't like it, the other version is also available. For the arms, I went with a "human rainbow".

wm1Dv2B.png VVzhSi7.png

Download links: File 1 File 2

Edited by Sunset Sea Islands (see edit history)
7 minutes ago, Sunset Sea Islands said:

I really love the retro style of this, so I hit you up with a geometrical banner to go with the rest of the thing. Curvy banners don't fit well with a main part consisting only of right and 45° angles. If you don't like it, the other version is also available. For the arms, I went with a "human rainbow".

Looks great. Definitely agree with you on the angled banner, looks much better- great thinking. Love the arms and how they line up with the cross!