Zombie Day 6

Orioni

Halloween is almost upon us. And you know what this means: the Zombie Day event!

For those of you who have been around NationStates long enough, you will remember this from earlier editions. Here are some news articles from the 2016-edition.

For those who haven't, perhaps it is best to agree on some tactics.

I will have to do some research on that event as well, since I have only started playing NationStates in January. I don‘t know if I can be of assistance this time since I am currently on holidays. I will be back at home for Halloween tho, so I guess that‘s enough time for supplementatry lessons in Zombology. ^^

Short: players have three options

• kill zombies
  • research a cure
  • join the zombies

Best tactic

1. Research cure asap, even with puppets. This requires that you are around when the event starts to start your research from the first minute.
  2. Once you finished researching a cure, send healing rockets to all other players who are infected.
  3. Keep an eye on new nations arriving, who may want to infect us. We can block this by locking the region, which is considered cheating by some.

As was the case last year, the regional policy of Europa during the event will be researching the cure only. Our goal is to have the highest population of survivors as possible, as well as to be free of infection, by the end of the event.

All are welcome to join our Zombie Cure Squadron and we will be coordinating the Squadron on a dedicated channel of the Europa Discord server called #zombieropa.

Anyone who embraces the zombie hordes or tries to exterminate the zombies, rather than curing them, may face expulsion from the region until the event has ended. There will be zero tolerance for zombie spreaders and zombie killers during the event.

WlJr0vc.jpg

4 minutes ago, Synturia said:

Where will be communicating/coordinating? In this forum or RMB?

Discord.

On 28.10.2017 at 10:34 PM, Orioni said:

All are welcome to join our Zombie Cure Squadron and we will be coordinating the Squadron on a dedicated channel of the Europa Discord server called #zombieropa.

I'm sure we'll do some coordination on the RMB as well.