Greetings from Synturia

Hey, welcome! We're glad that you chose our region as a place for yourself! ^^

I suggest setting up a fact book, which can just be a link to your NS fact book, and a news agency, so you can claim a spot on our map. Of course, it would be cool if you'd want to participate in our role plays and not only claim a spot. ^^ But as I can see your nation is quite old, so I assume that RPs are just what you came here for!

As I can see you came from the Axiom Supercluster, a region I had a puppet in briefly.

1 minute ago, Sunset Sea Islands said:

Hey, welcome! We're glad that you chose our region as a place for yourself! ^^

I suggest setting up a fact book, which can just be a link to your NS fact book, and a news agency, so you can claim a spot on our map. Of course, it would be cool if you'd want to participate in our role plays and not only claim a spot. ^^ But as I can see your nation is quite old, so I assume that RPs are just what you came here for!

As I can see you came from the Axiom Supercluster, a region I had a puppet in briefly.

Hello,

Thank you for the warm welcome and I am looking very forward to claiming a spot on the map. Though I have been active on Nationstates, I am not too familiar with RPs but I would give it a try if it were not for my busy schedule. I do hope in getting more active in RPs in the near future though.

I have been browsing regions for a while to find the right one and I needless to say I am very much impressed with the professionalism of Europa. 

Besides the factbook and news agency, is there anything else I need to know/do to get on the map?

@SynturiaIt's not like we're posting RP posts every day, each and every one of us has got their own schedules and duties. Our RPs are fun tho, so you can participate even without being a hyperactive member. 

7 minutes ago, Synturia said:

I am very much impressed with the professionalism of Europa.

I'm sure @Orioniwill be glad to hear that. ^^

The rules for applying for a map spot are listed here .