Andalla, touchdown!

Hi there Andalla. Welcome to Europa. How great of you to also join the forums. From the looks of it, you're not a new player. Would you care to share some of your previous experiences? Many thanks. Let us know if there's anything we can help you with.

By what you guys would judge "new" as, I am probably a baby here. I mean, absolutely all my experience prior to Andalla has gone into my old and unfinished country, and of course, some random experiments which I believe everyone has conducted as well (Like making a psychotic dictatorship, y'know). So I don't exactly understand why I don't seem "new", but, hey, it's totally fine with me. I tend to pick up stuff quickly, if you know what I mean.

Andalla doesn't mean anything at all, it's just a random name made by me from the letter "A" (A reference to my older nation, which also began with an "A").

If you guys wanna know more about me in RP, check out my factbook overview. I'll be happy if people read it, took me a long while to make it. As for the nonsense text there, well, they're my tribal people and their names and all.

I'm really excited in getting into roleplay, in fact I'm growing impatient (No hard feelings). Although, one hindrance is that the forums are really laggy on my iPad and I have to type my replies on the notepad before pasting or it'll take a century just to type a single paragraph. And I'm too lazy to get on the computer, it takes like 2 minutes more to open.

I may begin RP soon. If you want to kick-start my RP, go ahead and TG me if you're selling any military equipment such as armored vehicles, aircraft or warships because I am really in need of them.

Again, looking forward to RP!

Andalla doesn't mean anything at all, it's just a random name made by me from the letter "A" (A reference to my older nation, which also began with an "A").

Ah alright. Thanks for explaining. I thought perhaps it was related to the Andals from Game of Thrones. Or Andalusia in Spain.