Hello from Qardania

Hello, i'm Qardania, and I've played Nationstates across multiple nations for a few years now. After a few months of a hiatus from the site, I've decided to found a new nation, and start a new experience in Europa.

Welcome to Europa! I hope you will enjoy your stay!

Me and Orioni will gladly answer any questions you may have.

We're currently working on re-igniting this panregional roleplay, check it out and see if you wouldn't be interested in partaking. smile.gif

You're only a few posts away from being able to claim a plot of your own on our beautiful map.

Edited by Suverina (see edit history)

Hiya Qardania. Welcome to Europa. Having experienced multiple years in NS, and started several nations already, it's very likely you already know more than just the basics.

As Suverina mentions, we're here if you have any questions. This forum is pretty self-explanatory.

Getting started in RP is probably a good idea. We are active both here and on the main NS forums. (See our WFE links.)

Interesting flag by the way. I don't think I've seen that symbol before. It reminds me a little of the Muslim crescent and Indian Dharma Chakra.

Hello Qardania welcome to Europa. 2-bye1.gif You have a really interesting name. From the factbook you created I learn it means something like a 'prophet'. Is that correct? 

https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=818613

Qardania itself translates to something like God's Land, or Holy land. Qardino, which is mentioned in my factbook, does pretty much translate to prophet. The Qardino in my nation is sort of like a combination of the pope, and royalty, which mainly refers to a dual monarchy, The Qardino includes a married couple that share 1 title. The Qardino must be a married couple, and must give up power immediately if one were to pass away, or if they are seperated by a more ceremonial manner. I will expand on this in another factbook, but that's the gist of it.

Also, any roleplays that can be suggested for me would be very appreciated. It would help with nationbuilding, as Qar knows, I need ideas.

And to answer orioni, that's basically what I did to make that symbol, which doesn't have a name for the time being, but is the main symbol for my nation's religion/faith.

Thank you for elaborating on that. smile.gif I like an elaborate backstory. Your dispatches look interesting as well.

If you're looking for further inspiration, there is a whole factbook forum to delve into.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Qardania. happy.gif You know I was wondering: is there something we can do or setup to make this experience more interactive for you? Perhaps you can share your expectations with us. I understand you want to get into worldbuilding. Are there any specific topics you would like to develop?

• 3 weeks later...
Qardania itself translates to something like God's Land, or Holy land. Qardino, which is mentioned in my factbook, does pretty much translate to prophet. The Qardino in my nation is sort of like a combination of the pope, and royalty, which mainly refers to a dual monarchy, The Qardino includes a married couple that share 1 title. The Qardino must be a married couple, and must give up power immediately if one were to pass away, or if they are seperated by a more ceremonial manner. I will expand on this in another factbook, but that's the gist of it.

Thank you very much for the excellent explication. I like to know more about Qardania and the culture, yes?

• 1 month later...