NPC Nations?

Lahui

Hey all! After looking at the latest map of Europa (which is quite nice, btw), how are the remaining nations on the map being treated (countries without any active action)? My little ole island chain was pretty much left alone, but I do see that there are large swaths of countries still exist, albeit with their owners not having been on for a while (somewhat like the proverbial pot calling the kettle black, I suppose).

Nonetheless, with the possible exception of a nation returning, would they be treated as NPC nations - no mod to their borders or political principals, or territorial integrity, or macro-gaming, but some peripheral interaction as necessary for RP purposes?

Well, that's not really been made entirely clear. I suppose they are treated as NPC nations - to some extent. They don't really play a role unless conquered or mentioned for RP purposes. But then they're only mentioned, they don't play any real part. I guess they're pretty much 'flavour' content atm.

Ah, ok - I was wondering about that. I'm still doing the "plumbing" on the history, and didn't want to step on any toes ... but if the "leader" of the nation isn't present, I suppose that a peripheral reference to their presence isn't out of line.

Quite understandable... I was thinking of at least trying to cobble together some kind of "thumbnail" sketch of the "npc" nations on the latest map, and hope some may come back at some point in the future.

That would at least provide some frame of reference for them, I suppose.

Case of general anarchy and a prolonged period of stepping out of the international community due to economic collapse of some such malady.

Vocenae itself is currently slowly annexing the nations surrounding it and rebuilding them,.