Finangling something in the Occident

Alright, this is just to get this idea bit going. I've made mention to Voc and Tag off hand about taking the emply plot next to MH.

Seeing as Beautancus isnt active, Voc suggested I could take his former plot as well. I'd like to run a northern controlled Occident idea by those who live nearby. I cant see MH controlling the tip as especially healthy, but it could be fun..xD

Well I really just want to annex the former territories of Beautancus and maybe that spot of bad blood " the badlands " between that was the site of incursion in our last war.

Beyond that, I've got no interest persay, at least not to much of yet in the rest of the occident. I think it would be a splendid nightmare though to have quite the access to the Storm Sea.

Mind if I get involved? I really like the idea of Adaptus setting up a small colony or enclave in the tip of Plot 170 to try and encircle enemies and to try and create a deterant to hostilites... Just a thought...

• 2 weeks later...

badlands refers to the area that hasnt been claimed by anyone between haruspex and what was beautancus. That land plot has been mentioned in a few RP's as being the den of smugglers, poppy farmers, gypsies and other squatters. In our war post, his city of Hamai was right on the border of that unclaimed land plot also.

• 1 month later...