• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, although we've slowed down at the moment. I know I'm kind of suffering from a bit of writer's block, as well as being busy with work for my Archaeology degree.

The most recent post was in a "Historical RP" - a RP about events in the past for our nations, this one being in the Late Medieval period, 1450-odd to be exact.

EDIT: Nice flag, by the way. Make it yourself?

Edited by Tagmatium Rules (see edit history)

Thanks for the info. I'd also like to ask, why has the map not been updated since August, and are we allowed to roleplay even though we do not yet have a map spot? For I would like to do some Historical roleplay on the past of the Mirian Republic.

As for my flag, I didn't make it, I took a flag from a video game, ripped off the stag, and put onto a red backround adding the two pillar thingies.

Thanks for the info. I'd also like to ask, why has the map not been updated since August, and are we allowed to roleplay even though we do not yet have a map spot?

Yeah, so long as you make it clear which one you're going from and it ain't one that has already been selected. But August, that is a long time unsure.gif

For I would like to do some Historical roleplay on the past of the Mirian Republic.

I'm always up for that sort of thing, really.

As for my flag, I didn't make it, I took a flag from a video game, ripped off the stag, and put onto a red backround adding the two pillar thingies.

At one point, I ripped a load of flags off of Rome: Total War, but I never really used them for anything other than puppets.

We've several role-plays going on right now. Haken, and my own nation in the Europa today. Beautancus, Tagmatium and some others are doing a medieval bit I believe in the past future times. Myself again and Vocenae are doing a sci-fi one in the intersteller 3000+ section and there are talks underway for more.

I have no doubt that it is you, however the name of that nation is Surulia and is located in Eastern Europe. It is not 'The Mirian Republic' and is not located in Europa.

You cannot Role-Play or claim a map plot here in the forum unless you have a nation that exists with your registered forum name and is located in Europa. These rules are in place to prevent cheating and/or giving yourself a advantage over other players. If you want to participate here under the name 'The Mirian Republic' you must create that nation in move it to this region. Your only other option is to move the 'The Plantagenet Republic of Surulia' to our region in order to use your stats from that nation here.

This is final.

I want you here in Europa, you've got an interesting concept and I'd like to see how it works out, but if you do not abide by the forum rules, I'm sorry but you cannot participate here.