Hi from New Liberalia

Sorry about the delay.

New Liberalia was founded when the found and root admin of Liberalia and its forum seed to throw a hissy fit over something or other. I was there then but the fact that everybody migrated to the new region and forum tells me something was amis.

Also the fact that he shut down (even to view) a working forum without notice is unforgivable in my view.

New Liberalia is founded on the same ideals as the old one and the entire law book etc is duplicated.

Visit the forum and have a look about.

I found Europa by starting a the start of the list of regions in NS and checking out regions with over 35 nations. You fitted the bill biggrin.gif

You should have seen us ten months ago. Ah those glorious days of old, when we used to reside in the top ten of largest regions in the game.

But times they change and such is life. Again, welcome to Europa. See anything you like?

Sure, if you hand over regional control. tongue.gif

Yeah, low activity is a real plague in NS. It's been evolving like that for quite some time. It could have something to do with players growing up and having less time, while newer players may find the minimalistic atmosphere less attractive.

But diplomacy is a good way to keep in touch. Listen, here's what we could do. You try and get another member of New Liberalia overhere to ensure activity in of the embassy, and we'll open up one for you. How does that sound?

I remember reading the entire book in eight hours while traveling from Brussels to Risoul on a skiing trip. I cannot really imagine going through such torture as Winston, but it was pretty horrible to read how they broke his spirit.

Oh herro. Your from Nova Atlantica.

How's the Workers party doing?

2-thumbup.gif

If you like dystopic books then read "A Handmaids Tale" It's set in the future where the United States has turned into a hardcore theocracy.

Well the book was written in the 80's so the future in the novel is probably the mid 90's and on.

Edited by Cypriceos (see edit history)
Oh herro. Your from Nova Atlantica.

How's the Workers party doing?

2-thumbup.gif

If you like dystopic books then read "A Handmaids Tale" It's set in the future where the United States has turned into a hardcore theocracy.

Well the book was written in the 80's so the future in the novel is probably the mid 90's and on.

Yes I do like dystopian books and will source "A Handmaids Tale" soon, thanks for the suggestion. As an Atheist I think I would find this book particularly interesting.

In NA the "Workers' Party" has gone a little inactive since the leaders assassination by the State laugh.gif