Phil re-entering the fore

Right, after over a year of absence from the RP worl of Europa, i think it is about time to get back into the swing of things.

ย 

from what i can gather, the RP world of Europa has come down to a series of Civil wars, invading countries for more space, and groups of countries who all have similer aims in keeping peace and being 'nice' to each other.

ย 

now in the past Philia was renowned for being a peacekeepng nation, who wasnt that agressive (as far as i can remember, it was a while ago! lol) but now i want change that, just to shake things up a little.

ย 

now, PHilia has been silent for a long while, other than a little RP a while ago beginning the restructuring of the nation, which i never finished. I am about to start anther RP saying what happened. I also wish my nation to now become more agressive, my first action is going to be my attempts to 'colonise' the savages of area 97. (I know its a bit far, but my nation is kinda boxed in! lol, i was origionally thinking about petitioning the ruler of Akiiryu to allow me to move through his territory to colonise 24... but i thought that was asking a little too much of him wink.gif)

ย 

i fully expect much of Europa to be outraged at this, and not even i am sure how it will turn out, i havnt exactly plannned much yet, but i have a large nation (3.3 Billion) so my army isn't exactly tiny, even if i have been quiet for a long long time...