The Wishing Well

Orioni

On 1/11/2021 at 5:09 PM, I want to watch the fire said:

Wish granted ! You can now sing like Little Richard and you have the same voice as him. So people think that you are his reincarnation and the only one religion is Little Richard. To honor their god, the people who follow the LIttle Richard religion burn you on the public place of Soupex a beautiful and peaceful village where dogs eat the cars.

I wish i could die.

Congratulations! You die at the hands of your estranged father after blowing up the entirety of your home country, killing millions, whilst an anarchist raises the dead. You are now known as the committer of the largest genocide in human history*. After death you are for eternity trapped in Hell and plunged into the boiling blood River of Phlegethon, if you try to escape the river you are shot back inside by a herd of centaurs. Looks like Dante was more right then we thought, who'd a guessed?

I wish for another apple. One without pesticides.

(Last time I'll post here to give other people a chance)
*Look at his NS nation for context

Wish granted! This time you get an apple without pesticides. You use it to make an apple pie and go to a friend's house to eat it with them. Except you forgot to turn off the oven and when you come back, your house is burned down.

I wish the Paris Commune was a success.

Wish granted! The Paris Commune survives its "bloody week" confrontation with the French army in May 1871. The conflict continues for several more years. As a result, Karl Marx doesn't describe his "dictatorship of the proletariat" and never influence Lenin. Lenin misses his train, the Russian revolution doesn't go anywhere, and Soviet Russia never comes to be. Thanks a bunch, Parisians.

I wish snow came in all the colours of the rainbow.

8 hours ago, Orioni said:

Wish granted! The Paris Commune survives its "bloody week" confrontation with the French army in May 1871. The conflict continues for several more years. As a result, Karl Marx doesn't describe his "dictatorship of the proletariat" and never influence Lenin. Lenin misses his train, the Russian revolution doesn't go anywhere, and Soviet Russia never comes to be. Thanks a bunch, Parisians.

I wish snow came in all the colours of the rainbow.

Wish Granted! It comes in all colors and all flavors, mostly sugary. The extra glucose and abundance of food have created a new generation of winter flies that come in swarms thicker than locusts to eat the colorful snacks.

I wish to live.

2 hours ago, Theaca said:

I wish to live.

Wish granted! However, because you remain alive, every instance in which you should have died someone close to you succumbs to the horrific fate you would have if not for your immortality, and they die with a hatred of you as their last living thought.

I wish to meet the first alien to arrive on our planet.

Wish granted! You meet Earth's first alien visitor, and it takes you up to space! The alien asks you for directions through your local system. Welp, turns out this alien is actually an intergalactic fugitive criminal, and you lead it right into the hands of police. You are charged (falsely) with aiding this fugitive in his many crimes. You will now be subject to all kinds of torture and experiments by your captors!

I wish to have socks that actually fit.

• 3 weeks later...

Wish granted! You now have socks that actually fit, and always wear them in combination with sandals.

I wish I could look 5 minutes into the future.

Wish granted! You can now look 5 minutes into the future. What a talent! Unfortunately, you've traded off your ability to look into the past and lose every memory that you cherished. You no longer remember who you are, or those close to you. Despite being able to predict it, your family decided that you'd gone nutty and put you in a psychiatric hospital, where your only solace came from the warm, tight embrace of the straightjacket. 

I wish that my GameStop shares made me a billionaire.