The Wishing Well

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wish granted! You receive it by Chronopost and you unpack the package impatiently. But the Chronopost delivery is so catastrophic that you discover that your Playstation 5 is broken into a thousand pi

Wish granted! You visit New Orleans but contract polio and die within a week. I wish I was a god

Granted. You are the god of dust bunnies and other useless trivialities.   I wish I could see the early cretaceous period.

Wish granted! A 10-ton piece of the world is hung around your neck.

I wish a better computer for Tagmatium.

(p.s. wishing for an uncorruptable granting would bring the wrath of the gods upon you)

Wish granted! A Belgian waffle will be delivered to your house at 3 in the morning when you're still sleeping. The delivery guy will leave the message on your doorstep, but someone else eats it.

I wish I was a little bit taller.

Wish granted! A massive shipment of American bullion was shipped to your home, only to have it sink to the bottom of the ocean in transit.

Wish I could get a really cool smiley that would constantly change to accurately reflect my present mood!

The birdy!

user posted image

Wish granted! Sorry, that was your wombat.

I wish for at least 6 hours of sleep a night...

"Some say that war happens between peace. Some say that peace is the interval between war. Some can't make up their minds. I can tell you that in this galaxy, there is only war, and peace is a never-obtainable state"

Spoiler

Deltannian Information Center - A work in progress, please check it out!

Fleet Admiral Connor Grey
Deltan Navy, High Council
New Delta

I wish i could become super famous

Granted. On your trip to a little-known Middle-Eastern country, you run into some of the more fanatical citizens of said country. They blindfold you, tie you to a pole and summarily execute you. Your final moments are immortalized by a National Geographic reporter hiding in the bushes, who then writes a famous article about the hedges of civilization and the breaking of human rights - with your picture appearing on the cover.

I wish I had perfect health of body and soul.

Granted! Your heart fails three weeks later due to lack of rest, paramedics simply can't revive the extremely exhausted heart muscle, maybe the rest will do you some good... smile.gif

I wish for a bag of DoOm!

A little bit of poison, every now and then, makes for more agreeable dreams

-Friedrich Nietzsche, typical European