Flag: Accra Imperiale

Hello friends of the Imperium, I have a request for ye who is willing. One (me) wonders if this image:

user posted image

could find it's way onto a flag of Poland. Here's where it gets tricky; the black backdrop would turn white and the resulting image of the red eagle thing would be placed over the area that is already white on the Polish flag...

2-thumbup.gif

The symbol inside that circle is NOT a swastika... I garuntee. I got this image from a website for 'Sardukar'. I won't go into detail, I'm hoping to save that for RP. As fo the thing in the circle, Its a triangle with smaller triangles around the verticies. This pattern extrends into infinity... but the image doesn't go that far into the sequence, so...

To sum up; don't ban me, Im not a nazi...

Give me Desert-scumb any day...

What!!1!1!!1!11!one!111!?????? The Harkonnen were right!!! Down with Aiiryu!Down with Aiiryu!Down with Aiiryu!Down with Aiiryu!Down with Aiiryu!

Akiiryu could crush you, like the Fremen crushed the Surkudar, with ease. LOL

Give me Desert-scumb any day...

What!!1!1!!1!11!one!111!?????? The Harkonnen were right!!! Down with Aiiryu!Down with Aiiryu!Down with Aiiryu!Down with Aiiryu!Down with Aiiryu!

Akiiryu could crush you, like the Fremen crushed the Surkudar, with ease. LOL

That's cute.. really... The fremen would't be where they are without Atreides.. who suck as well... Im talking about the game... although I have seen the movie

• 2 weeks later...