Howdy All!

Sudrlund

Hi everybody, as you can see I am Sudrlund. I've been playing NS for about a year now, and throughout that time I've bounced from forum to forum (and in some notable cases, I've made homes) and in that time I came across Europa's name quite a few times.

Really and truly, I'm here for the roleplaying, which I look forward to diving right into. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to drop me a PM, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Until then, thanks and peace!

I'm from Beautancus, North Carolina- but my mother's side of the family are Southerland(s). I traced that back a ways when I was a teenager, and that's the oldest version the name I came upon- right before the time when the Nords brought it to northern Scotland.

And no, Pirilao I regretably do not write (or understand) Portuguese. I might pick some up though- who knows?

Hello there Sudrlund. Welcome to our beloved region. It seems like you have an interest in history, which is great. There are a lot of people with the same interest around here, both professional and as amateurs. I'm looking forward to seeing you in some role-plays. Feel free to drop-by the beginners area if you're not sure about how we play around here. There are some basic but reasonable rules that are meant to safeguard the overall quality. Being a veteran player yourself, I don't think we'll have any problems with that. wink.gif