Adyndril

Adyndril

I hope its not too late for proper introductions!

Im a friend from Equilism, and I am amazed at your forum layout work.. wink.gif

Its great to be here, Europa seems to be a friendly region with a lot of smart people, just my type! biggrin.gif

Hi Haken! Its nice to see my Belgian friend here.. I havent seen you on the E-Forums as often lately. Tsk tsk.. then again.. maybe I should stick my nose into general forums more often. rolleyes.gif

Swell welcome to you too!

Hi Haken! Its nice to see my Belgian friend here.. I havent seen you on the E-Forums as often lately. Tsk tsk.. then again.. maybe I should stick my nose into general forums more often. rolleyes.gif

Doesn't see me much on the e-forums? I was just going to ask you the same! tongue.gif

Hi Haken!  Its nice to see my Belgian friend here.. I havent seen you on the E-Forums as often lately.  Tsk tsk.. then again.. maybe I should stick my nose into general forums more often.  rolleyes.gif

Doesn't see me much on the e-forums? I was just going to ask you the same! tongue.gif

I guess some people just have big mouths...

biggrin.gif

Heh.. if youve passed my post count, that means you are the second Belgiumer to do so.. is this a spotted trend?

Hey! You're now officially welcome to Europa.. tongue.gif

Thanks Europa! I figured this would be the first logical step.. but they broke the mold after they made me. *serious look*

Kidding.. of course; in fact, most people think that this 'mold' actually broke me a little....

laugh.gif

Its nice meeting you all finally. smile.gif

I guess some people just have big mouths...

biggrin.gif

Heh.. if youve passed my post count, that means you are the second Belgiumer to do so.. is this a spotted trend?

Adyndril Cabinet 30-November 04 910

Haken Visitor 10-December 04 297

Long from there. But go Ellezelles! cool.gif