My long intended update to my cities alongside Esonice’s language development has finally arrived. The things I request are -

1. Renaming of Esonyaveli

Esonyaveli was the name of Esonice’s capital since 2014 outside of Eurth, today this changes with it being called Maimedo

2. Adding major cities 

Out of the 10 biggest Esonian cities, 8 (Including Maimedo) will make it. Those cities are the cities of: 

Kunino

Nan

Marusonya

Rusonya 

Vikitsu 

Miyoto 

Seshu

3. Adding major port cities 

Out of those major cities. The cities of Vikitsu and Marusonya are Esonice’s most important port cities.

Map placements below -

Request.png

Edited by Esonice
  • Like 4
  • Similar Content

• By Eskeocha
      Map Request by Eskeocha
      Nation in Eurth: Eskeocha
      Flag: (I apologize for the image size, I do not know how to change it)

Capital name: Cranarie
      Capital location: (Please see star on claim request image)
      Factbook link: https://iiwiki.us/wiki/Eskeocha
      Newsroom link:
      Culture: The two central cultures are Eskeok (The Eskeocha Tribe) and Ahranaian (We have agreed that he would be a former colonizer, but are still working out details).  Eskeok is akin to Alaskan first-nation, and please refer to Ahrana for Ahranaian.
      Climate: Eskeocha is a Sup-Arctic, cold weather climate.  It has its fair share of mountains and forests and rivers, though they are all extremely cold weather, often hitting 0 farenheit in the winters and no more than 60 farenheit at highest in the summers.  For more information, see the climate information of real world Alaska as a comparison.
      Location: This is the location I would like to request.  I know it is quite large and it has a water passage going right through it, but the intention of my country is to be vast with very little population and tons of beauty.  As well, the water passage is essential to my nation's setup as it exists now.  I understand if these things are not entirely feasible, I would really like them if they could at all be a reality.  I chose a lesser populated area in case that helps ease conflict in the decision.

History: Before the arrival of settlers and traders in the eastern region, the land was inhabited solely by the Eskeocha tribe, a group of natives who lived in pockets around the region's passage, the mountains, and the temperate rainforest. Due to the terrain being difficult to navigate in many locations, the tribe developed small settlements that acted like cities. These cities would interact infrequently, although they would navigate their way to each other just often enough to trade, communicate, celebrate, and continue to share a single culture.
      Settlers from Ahrana would eventually arrive and interacted relatively frequently with the members of the Eskeocha tribe. This encouraged both the settlers to learn Eskeok, the local language, and for tribe members to learn outside languages such as English. The two groups were generally kind to each other, as the mountainous and difficult to traverse land gave them more reason to work together than apart. This cultural behavior developed and fostered relationships and appreciations over time, such as for local art and wildlife. This continued for as long as the two groups lived in this style with limited help from this outside world.
      In the 1960s, Ahrana had reason to end their involvement with Eskeocha. The land was not gaining them any profits - there were periods in which they were losing money supporting the settlers of the territory - and the nation needed to focus on other things. Due to events, the nation decided it was no longer sensible to hold on to the territory, and in February of 1964, they released the land to the settlers of the region.
      The settlers managed to survive on their own quite successfully over the year, but separation from each other made land disputes and trading somewhat of a challenge. In late 1964, leaders from the settlements and the tribe gathered together and agreed on the formation of a new nation, a confederacy of regions that would work together to thrive in the land. By April of 1965, the group had come up with an agreement and drafted a loose constitution of confederacy, officially recognizing the land as a new nation. They called this land Eskeocha, after the tribe that had first lived in the land. They continue to live as one nation, extremely large, yet miniscule in population.

Stats:
      Population: [SMALL] [0]; 1,142,939 citizens
      GDP: [SMALL] [0]; 7,410 GDP (I'm not good with economics, I don't know numbers or units for this)
      Land Area: [VERY HIGH] [4]; As big as possible please, Eskeocha is supposed to be absolutely massive with a tiny population, just like Alaska.

Thank you, and I hope this is an acceptable claim!