Eskeocha

Request: Eskeocha

Hi @Orioni,

Thank you so much for your feedback.

To clarify what I meant by Alaskan, my culture is partly inspired by first nation natives, particularly the Tlingit.  There are some changes that will be introduced as I am worldbuilding and roleplay, but they are my intended bouncing off point.  I hope that works for you.

I knew my nation was quite large, I am not so talented with geographical software, so I had no idea how to ensure I would not go over 350,000.  Thank you for letting me know.

Regarding the changes you brought forward, I made some adjustments of my own I wanted to run by you.  This is largely because, while I like many of the ideas you brought forth, I have a few concerns regarding the overall shape of my nation and some features that I have been intending to make use of:

• I am totally open to removing the northern region and instead having the river follow the border towards Mastikan.  I think that is equally as good, I just started further north arbitrarily.  
  • Regarding the Mountains and Mt. Caskada, would it be possible instead to have the border go further south and I will take the lower mountain range instead?  I can move Caskada there with no problem, and I would be able to preserve Abasol.  Part of the idea I had for Abasol was that it would be a city built around an old Christian settlement from the original expansion of the religion westward.  If it is an issue of coastline, please let me know.
  • Cranarie Passage is my biggest concern, as it is very significantly how I have shaped my nation for a long time, even before I arrived in Eurth.  Is it at all possible to keep it?  Removing it from my nation would require a lot of worldbuilding upheaval and changing that I am not prepared for.  If this is absolutely off the table, I understand, it will, however, take me a long time to figure out how to solve this, as it promotes many internal challenges regarding how my nation is currently set up.

I have attached a picture below, overlapping my original submission. The old pieces I am removing are crossed out in purple, and the long purple line is my new border suggestion.  Please let my know if there is a specific problem with Cranarie Passage, or if it was just a suggestion to fix land size.  I am ok with going under 350,000 a bit if it means keeping the passage.

Eskeocha_Land_Claim.PNG

Thank you again!

Regards,

Eskeocha

• Like 4

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Esonice
      My long intended update to my cities alongside Esonice’s language development has finally arrived. The things I request are -

1. Renaming of Esonyaveli
      Esonyaveli was the name of Esonice’s capital since 2014 outside of Eurth, today this changes with it being called Maimedo
      2. Adding major cities 
      Out of the 10 biggest Esonian cities, 8 (Including Maimedo) will make it. Those cities are the cities of: 
      Kunino
      Nan
      Marusonya
      Rusonya 
      Vikitsu 
      Miyoto 
      Seshu
      3. Adding major port cities 
      Out of those major cities. The cities of Vikitsu and Marusonya are Esonice’s most important port cities.
      Map placements below -