Oyus

Setting The Concrete Foundation of Oyus & Her Future

2 minutes ago, Orioni said:

Which resources are they trading? What kind of benefits does your ruler get out of it? Why would they tolerate the arrival of missionaries? This group could undermine their authority.

Certainly something I have to think about. The questions likely would have been asked anyhow, nonetheless your asking them helps ensure they're considered. Something to think about.

3 minutes ago, Orioni said:

This could be timed with other Limonaian explorations. I'd have a look at the dates of when they arrive in nearby places.

Well, when I wrote this thread, that was likely going to be the case. However, given that what appears to be an abrupt departure from here, I am no longer interested in having Limonaians be my colonial overlords and will be exploring new suitors or even my own. I can detail further why, but in essence, Limonaia in the future will be rooted out of my history for the most part.

5 minutes ago, Orioni said:

Did the royal family have an active political or purely ceremonial role?

Oyussa has had a long tradition of a "benevolent" (something I will eventually detail, though not high on my list like other things) absolute monarchy more or less. Nothing ceremonial at all, it is how the current state was able to come to pass and not a reformed democracy instead.

• Like 4

While I previously had more comments, my post was made easier by a permanent @Limonaian exit.  While certainly possible he comes back, I'll operate on the basis that you have on Discord and run without a Limonaian Oyus.

On 6/23/2020 at 4:10 PM, Oyus said:
  • Pre-Salvia -  A unified ancient civilization sort of deal - not necessarily too important to work out until the rest is.
  • Early 1570s  - Salvian merchants establish a trading post in modern day Costa Scura. Natives are welcoming of these newcomers, opening up trade.
  • Mid 1570s to 1589 - Trade is the nice way of putting it by this point as Salvian merchants actively exploit natives and missionaries attempt to forcibly convert causing grief. Conflict arises when the last straw is exhausted and Salvians are targeted. A prolonged engagement will occur for the next two decades, and recorded well enough until eventually scaring off the merchants and deterring others from bothering with Oyus until later on. 

Couple points with this.  First off, "Pre-Salvia" in this context is a large time period, ranging from whenever human landed in Oyus (several thousand years ago) to the early modern period.  I know you said this is a "general idea", but like O I just want to point out that this is something you should be thinking about - how is this "unified, ancient civilization" founded?  

Secondly, the name is a bit disingenuous since we've agreed already that Salvia has been trading with Oyus as early as 550 BC.  While I recognize this trade/contact would be rather limited, there'd certainly be increased contact throughout the centuries (this isn't even really a point at all just wanted to point it out :P)

Third, when we last discussed in March, I had kind of envisioned Salvian exploitation as rather limited as firstly there'd already be Salvians, both traders and missionaries, before the late 1500s and secondly when we were discussing in Discord the language we both used was rather vague.  However neither of these things result in limited exploitation, and I can be your bad guy if you want 😉 

I'd certainly be willing to clarify anything and everything with you.

To begin with, demographics play a large part of how Oyus is modeled. Previously, I had figured Oyus to be more of a majority indigenous country with a foreign minority, like 60/40 split or so and largely politics would be favorable to the indigenous.

However, with the revisions I am making this set to change. While I haven't come up with exact numbers, there will not be a majority of any one group and it will be a very mixed country, though the indigenous would have the plurality with say something like the low 40s while the foreign groups as a whole would be a majority per se, though made up of several groups.

I... disagree with this.  Not really a different way to phrase this.  Unless we're talking long term colonization and efforts of colonizers locating to Oyus, people would be largely Oyussard or the numerous Palu ethnicities - that's just geography at play.  An island sees much more homogeneity than other nations.  Unless there's a colonization movement.  Which there very well could be! - your nation and history.  

Limonaians would likely make up a big portion of this with being anywhere between a quarter to a third of the population. A likely third group I have more recently been considering to be part of this are Huang. Something that I would like revisit and flesh out is a potential Huang migration that helped build up Oyus. This would be drawing off of the Speed Date discussion Fulgistan and I have had and would certainly need to be had more to paint the fuller picture. The remaining groups would likely be smaller insignificant groups that you could chart on a demographic pie chart but that would be the extent of them, perhaps from neighbors like @Metztlitlaca, @Shffahkia, and/or @Gallambria

Well, Lim's departure certainly shakes this up 😅 Considering geography, Palu ethnicites from @Metztlitlaca would certainly be present since very early Oyussard history and would probably intermingle with the Oyussard natives.  I highly recommend further discussions with your Palu neighbors.  The Huang, I find, are a long shot, with Fulgi's influence diminishing by the time it reaches Yeosan, which I'd probably place as the southern border of any Huang influence.  Not saying there are no Huang or even no large minority, but you'd probably be looking at single digit percentages instead of your third largest ethnic group.

Other than that, history could play out in a way that makes any of the following the next largest groups.  If in fact there is a major colonizer movement/other major historical event, I'll eat (most of) my words - a white majority/large minority (depending on which you'd want) would certainly be probable, or Palus and Oyussards clash leading to limited migration between the two.  But just by looking at the map, we can draw clear boundaries with what your ethnic groups/cultural influences are.  Huang, Aurelians, and Marenai (from the westernmost Gallambrian islands) could very well be large, single-digit minorities (think slightly larger minorities than Asian-Americans), but geography severely limits any serious spread they could have, barring certain historical scenarios.  But a serious look at history reveals geography oft rules.

the meager population 3 million no longer fits and sits well with me in my mind, and for me with the space Oyus has, it is entirely possible to have up to 20+ million due to a similar size of that of Taiwan. That being said, that is not what I am requesting that my population go to, but instead something more sensible in my personal opinion to something in the range of 7 to 11 million. I would be happy to have a discussion at great length to work how this would be acceptable and attainable if needed.

Agree with this a lot.  From a very brief visit to Google Earth Pro, Oyus is roughly-probably-maybe-quitelikely-around 3 times the size of Taiwan.  If I were you, I'd lean closer to 11 mil.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Salvia said:

Couple points with this.  First off, "Pre-Salvia" in this context is a large time period, ranging from whenever human landed in Oyus (several thousand years ago) to the early modern period.  I know you said this is a "general idea", but like O I just want to point out that this is something you should be thinking about - how is this "unified, ancient civilization" founded?  

Having an all inclusive history will take a long while to do right and do well. This is mostly why I am leaning to leaving it vague until a later date. I want to cover parts of my history that are very relevant to potential events that may occur in canon. (Not to say that may not have an affect, but I find the more recent events to have a larger influence and affect on this.) I don't want to force myself to punch out everything up until this point only to entirely redo it for whatever minor reason or whim I have later on. I want it to be done right the first time, which isn't what happened with my history at all. I will put a little more description in regards to this because this is mostly meant to be a lackluster detail, general and broad overview of what I intend my history to look like. A valid point, no less.

Secondly, the name is a bit disingenuous since we've agreed already that Salvia has been trading with Oyus as early as 550 BC.  While I recognize this trade/contact would be rather limited, there'd certainly be increased contact throughout the centuries (this isn't even really a point at all just wanted to point it out :P)

Now that you mention, we did have this discussion and it would seem I never wrote this down for consideration in my own history, so something to discuss when we do. An oversight, a mistake on my part and fair point is fair point. I'm not sure how I feel about it remaining that way as it certainly messes with what I had in mind, however, I won't discard it so quickly and keep an open mind as we have our discussion on this.

Third, when we last discussed in March, I had kind of envisioned Salvian exploitation as rather limited as firstly there'd already be Salvians, both traders and missionaries, before the late 1500s and secondly when we were discussing in Discord the language we both used was rather vague.  However neither of these things result in limited exploitation, and I can be your bad guy if you want 😉 

Yes, I can at times speak very vaguely and that is probably my fault for not being direct and clear. I want a devil in my history and that is what I had intended to use Salvia for. A "Those white men are dangerous" and effective repellant story for a later more hands off form of colonized Oyussa.

tenor.gif?itemid=10166803

I... disagree with this.  Not really a different way to phrase this.  Unless we're talking long term colonization and efforts of colonizers locating to Oyus, people would be largely Oyussard or the numerous Palu ethnicities - that's just geography at play.  An island sees much more homogeneity than other nations.  Unless there's a colonization movement.  Which there very well could be! - your nation and history.  

Considering geography, Palu ethnicites from @Metztlitlaca would certainly be present since very early Oyussard history and would probably intermingle with the Oyussard natives.  I highly recommend further discussions with your Palu neighbors.  The Huang, I find, are a long shot, with Fulgi's influence diminishing by the time it reaches Yeosan, which I'd probably place as the southern border of any Huang influence.  Not saying there are no Huang or even no large minority, but you'd probably be looking at single digit percentages instead of your third largest ethnic group.

So the Huang demography I include largely because Fulgers and I probably a year ago were discussing migration (the topic of V's Speed Date) of Huang to Oyus in the late part of the 20th Century as Oyus really began to roll in the dough and grow. What we had established iirc were Huang coming sort of as guest workers and being that by now Oyus had very welcoming policies, they decided they liked it after their stay in Oyus and continued to live and work here to raise families and build communities of their own, etc. I had figured that they might be a sizeable portion, but you might be right in that they may not be the third largest group and that likely would  be a slice belonging to Metzli or yourself.

A large reason why I am of the preference of there only being a plurality and not a majority of Oyus' OG people is because Oyus is intended to be a place and sanctuary for all who come to wander and remain. I don't think a nation with the gates open wouldn't be migrated to, to some degree. While I disagree with your opposition, it has illuminated in me perhaps necessitating further ways of illustrating why despite not being too colonized/imperialized it is very mixed and almost as mixed up as the local Metzli ethnic soup to my north.

On a separate note, there will still be colonization similar to what I had envisioned with Limonaia. If all goes well, my idea for replacement that you actually helped me with by linking the Darien scheme will probably be talked about relatively soon. Lots of things and discussions that on its own I will have to have.

Agree with this a lot.  From a very brief visit to Google Earth Pro, Oyus is roughly-probably-maybe-quitelikely-around 3 times the size of Taiwan.  If I were you, I'd lean closer to 11 mil.

I am certainly hoping for something 11 million if this is something that sits well with mods & admins, but I didn't want to seem like I wouldn't be willing to work with them even on the number and thus provided the range I would hope to raise it to. 11 million is certainly the preferred number for a variety of reasons.

Edited by Oyus
  • Like 2

For nearly a month I have been working to flesh out the history and location of the NPC. In close discussions with @Metztlitlaca and @Eulycea the location has been settled to be on the Palu peninsula with some boundary adjustments agreed upon with Metz as seen below. A special thanks to Metz ❤️ who suggested the location and encouraged choosing this location. It is important to note this made a lot of things to consider easier and allowed me to not stress over this.

unknown.png

Ethnic map draft with national boundaries of Metzliaca, Eulycea, and Fearannteth

In addition to settling on a location, I have been fleshing out the history further and am almost at an end with it. This is before making revisions to fit in with local histories. Feel free to review the progress thus far in the Google Doc. I will list an abbreviated version here much like one for Oyus earlier in this thread. I expect to fill in some blanks once the overall history is written out.

• 1500s - Founded by Domnhall Gunnach, Alban from @Seylos as a joint venture
  • 1500s - Natives provide lifeline to settlers in a secret deal with Gunnach
  • 1634 - Kingdom of Fearannteth declared by Douglas MacCathasaigh after persisted lack of interest to be annexed as Seylosian colony
  • 1641 - Tribes aired concern about expansionism promising retribution if warnings weren't heeded.
  • 1641-1643 - Skirmishes and conflict arose between settlers and natives leading to a need for intervention.
  • 1643 - The Treaty of Ceitham is signed by natives and King Cailean I imposing demarcation lines that form Fearannteth proper's modern borders.
  • 1680s-1700s - Under direction of expansionist King Alasdair I, settlement is expanded into the Banchory Tip, where present day Cassieshire lies.
  • 1720s-1730s - King Alasdair II expands west, breaking the 1643 Treaty of Ceitham. During this period, Cassieshire and West Fearannteth natives would be violently removed if they did not accept their new cohabitants in the Fearann.
  • 1734 - The Treaty of Carmyville is forced upon the indigenous in which Alasdair II pledged not to expand any further than the present area. Native communities in Fearannteth proper are removed.
  • 1755 - King Alasdair III ascends and declares the Cassie Proclamation (think Monroe Doctrine) over Aurelia and the Adisi Ocean
  • 1758 - Oyussa leases modern day Port Dorcha (currently Costa Scura) to Fearannteth in a stepping stone for a colonial empire for Fearannteth.
  • 1750s-1800s - Fearannteth would establish small coastal settlements to help support her Royal Navy as well as for commercial purposes, returning to its roots in settlement in the search for riches.
  • 1830s-1850s - Fearannteth undergoes an industrial revolution over the next couple of decades.
  • 1840s - West Fearannteth given greater autonomy and a small boost in funds to avoid potential separatist movements
  • 1850s - Cassieshire elevated as a Principality within the Kingdom of Fearannteth being given autonomy on paper but becoming more closely controlled by the monarchy. Previous Cassieshire completely dismissed.
  • 1889 - The waning investment in overseas territories due to the policies of Cailean II and Horas I result in colonies demanding for more as they are unable to remain alive. Prince Horas would grant some aid to the colonies, but not enough.
  • 1894 - The colonies once again appealed to now King Horas for aid. He would deny the requests of the colonies for further investment.
  • 1897 - Colonial governors return to the table and demand more say on the matter. King Horas I mandates an elected legislative body to figure out how to better budget their own budgets as opposed to letting it fall on the Minister of the Realm. This isn't what the colonies were looking for.
  • 1897-1902 - A coalition is formed between colonial governor-generals to seek investments from foreign entities to fund an independence drive against the Kingdom.
  • 1902 - The Coalition declares independence from Fearannteth. Horas disperses and reorganizes the garrisons in the colonies as he secretly bolsters their numbers with Oyussa marked ships.
  • 1903 - Oyussa is caught off guard by being accused of aiding Fearannteth, resulting in the cancellation of the port lease. Oyussa orders Fearannteth to withdraw immediately.
  • 1904 - Fearannteth officially declares war on the coalition, responding in force.
  • 1904 - Oyussa gives an ultimatum that is declined by Fearannteth, resulting in Oyussa's involvement in the conflict by attempting to remove the Fearann garrison in Port Dorcha.
  • Like 4

I only have a couple of concerns; due to Fearannteth bordering Metztlitlaca, I am rather anxious about Fearannteth's modern history and how it plays out as it would directly affect my own country. There is also the concern of Oyus' current culture and whether it is still compatible with LAANN's ideological agenda (not a threat, don't worry) as well as Fearannteth's culture, their proximity means some of their own customs may bleed into my own country and especially so if Fearannteth is more developed economically/technologically then Metztli.

So before I can give two thumbs up with confidence, I personally would like to see something about Fearannteth's culture and it's current economy/technology at the very least.
(Also that ethnic map is inaccurate)

• Like 3

Very interesting!  I'd like to see how this colony interacts with Salvia/Eulycea.  Also like to point out I plan on having colonies in the New Wurld during your "Monroe Doctrine" time, so we should figure out what's gonna happen with that 😉

• Like 3

On 7/23/2020 at 10:57 PM, Salvia said:

Very interesting!  I'd like to see how this colony interacts with Salvia/Eulycea.  Also like to point out I plan on having colonies in the New Wurld during your "Monroe Doctrine" time, so we should figure out what's gonna happen with that 😉

This is certainly something we will have to discuss, lol.

Another update post

• 1907 - The Adisi Liberation War comes to an end, with a victory for Oyussa ad former possessions of Fearannteth.
  • 1909 - King Horas I abdicates to his son, Horas II who institutes political reform with the creation of the Royal Congress.
  • 1910 - A pro-reform party wins a plurality in the unicameral legislature and further pushes for reforms with the help of King Horas II.
  • 1913 - The Equality Act is passed, giving men and women of all races equal rights and protection from discrimination.
  • 1915 - The Reform Party secures a majority while dwarfing the size of the corporate backed opposition, the Old Dominion.
  • 1916-1920 - The Illegal Statuses Act formally outlaws slavery, indentured servitude and debt being a crime. Military funding was cutback in order to begin paying for the debts due to the war from years earlier and the beginnings of health standards for food processing. The laws passed drew criticism from the Old Dominion.
  • 1920 - The popular Reform Party loses its majority to find itself in the opposition as the Old Dominion took control of Congress. The new ruling party would begin to repeal legislation passed by the previous session of Congress.
  • 1920-1923 - King Horas II repeatedly criticized the Old Dominion and would override them often as they attempted to repeal the work done by the Second Congress. This would frustrate the membership and their donors overtime.
  • 1923 - King Horas II and his father, Horas I, are assassinated. His younger sister, Ceit, would become the first Queen of Fearannteth.
  • 1923 - Queen Ceit is threatened by the Old Dominion and strongarmed into "reforming" the legislature turning it into a bicameral one with an upper body that was not elected but instead appointed known as the Senate.
  • 1925 - The Reform Party's majority is restored in the House of Delegates, now the lower body of Congress. The Old Dominion's presenced is almost completely evaporated and dwarfed by an almost all separatist delegation from West Fearannteth. The Old Dominion find a majority in the Senate, however.
  • 1925 - Unrest grew due to the lack of representative views of the Senate delegation of West Fearannteth and demands grew for independence. The Act of Separation was introduced for debate in the House of Delegates but did not make it to vote when the Senate voted it down without discussion. Queen Ceit criticized the Senate for doing so, but deemed it to be legal.
  • 1926 - The Comaniar, the separatist party representing most of West Fearannteth, adopted a policy of abstentionism and withdrew from Congress.
  • 1927 - West Fearannteth's autonomous assembly controlled by the Comaniar began debating a declaration of independence as protests took place. The governor-general would suspend the assembly until peace was restored to the province.
  • 1928 - In a closed door meeting, the governor-general of West Fearannteth requested that the Queen permit a peaceful grant of independence to West Fearannteth. Senate President Chester Filmean would object to this and threatened Queen Ceit if she went through with it. Independence would not be granted.
  • 1927-1929 - In secret, the members of the provincial assembly continued to meet and had arranged for the beginning of a revolution to secede from the Kingdom. In public, they joined the governor-general's calls for peace and unity and the assembly was restored.
  • 1929 - A referendum vote is held and voters overwhelmingly support independence. Despite it being non-binding, the Comaniar swiftly declare independence.
  • 1929-1935 - The Independence War (as known in West Fearannteth) aka The Secession War (as known in the Kingdom) takes place, at first almost being a quick loss for the West but over time recuperated and costly conflict for both sides and one that ended with Paisley being surrounded. The Treaty of Ceitham (1935) is signed.
  • 1935 - A separate document mandated by the Treaty of Ceitham known as the Winchester Accords granted dual citizenship to westerners, free trade between the Kingdom and Commonwealth, and visa free passage between the two nations.
  • 1935 - The Demilitarization Act of 1935 passes the House of Delegates and becomes the topic of debate in the Senate, held by the Old Dominion with a narrow majority. No legislation would be passed for close to three months, ended by the Queen calling for the vote to be held and the quorum for it not being met.
  • 1936 - In an attempt to hurt the political opponents, the Reform Party targeted the mining industry which funds the Old Dominion almost entirely. It would win the support of the Queen and frustrate the Old Dominion. Senate President Filmean would call for the Queen to have an election redo.
  • 1937 - A fraudulent election takes place after pressure is placed on Queen Ceit. The Reform Party refuses to acknowledge the results while Filmean takes joy in them.
  • 1938 - Protests pop up against the election and Filmean takes advantage by instigating riots and using a burning divided nation to be granted emergency powers and dissolve Congress. The Senate President takes the title of Príomhfearann (Prime Fearann).
  • 1938-1969 - The Priomhfearann cracks down on all forms of protests and rules with an iron fist. During this time period, rights are curtailed and there is discrimination against the indigenous in Cassieshire.
  • 1969 - Chester Filmean dies and is succeeded by an heir apparent. Piers Creag becomes the new Príomhfearann.

In this update, there was much more focus on this century as it is the century that pretty much puts the Fearann realm where it is today. There is little time for international politics when there is just a consistent internal struggle and tug of war for power, which hurts the Kingdom down the line. The next update will likely be the one that brings it to present. I will also note that on the last little bit, there will be more detail, I just wanted to put it in the update as at this point while I have plenty of ideas I'm exhausted from having taken a good part of my day writing this all out. In addition to finishing the rough draft history that will be revised heavily, I intend to have a cultural write up in my next update as well for @Metztlitlaca

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Second to last update post on this first draft, the revision process will begin after the next post, maybe in the next post. No culture write up since I just wasn't able to accomplish much today. I blame work even though it is my off day.

• 1938 - Chester Filmean fashions himself as the new Head of Government of Fearannteth
  • 1938 - Filmean orders the arrest of protestors angered by his ascension.
  • 1939 - Protest leaders are executed publicly to be made an example of while the regime releases the vast majority of the protestors arrested.
  • 1939 - The Great Dominion Declaration suspends all parties except the Old Dominion, making Fearannteth and Cassieshire one-party states. Queen Ceit dissents and begins to lose her freedom.
  • 1944 - Queen Ceit is completely isolated from the public by Chester Filmean stoking backlash from the populace. An ultimatum is issued to Ceit: abdicate and leave or face potential consequences. Ceit chose the former and fled to West Fearanntetha and later Oyus.
  • 1948 - The Royalist Union, a group sympathetic to Queen Ceit and the Kingdom, is snuffed out by Filmean's secret police task force. The success of a secret police becomes a lasting legacy of the Filmean regime.
  • 1950 - The Filmean regime dissolves the autonomous regions in Cassieshire and declares an end to indigenous savagery. Police are sent to occupy these regions to ensure no attempts are made to separate.
  • 1953 - The Fearann Institution of Civilization (FIC) is created by the National Council and facilities are built to reeducate and indoctrinate indigenous citizens to assimilate into Fearann society.
  • 1956 - The FIC proposes the use of failed assimilations to be used as mentally broken cheap labor. Separate FIC facilities are constructed for this explicit purpose. In some cases, forced labor is sold internationally.
  • 1959 - Filmean breaks the military down to a defensive border guard and naval fleet, appropriating the money saved to himself or the police.
  • 1961 - The National Council spins off a sub-ministry that oversees mining activities and founds the Ministry of Mining Activities. The Ministry grants free license to many large mining industry corporations in the Fearann Tapatepelti mountains and begin rolling in a profit.
  • 1966 - Chester Filmean appoints the Minister of Mininng Activities, Minister Piers Creag, as Priomhbeul, a deputy to the Priomhfearann as Filmean began to suffer ailments. ("Priomhbeul" also known literally as prime mouth in Alban.)
  • 1968 - Piers Creag becomes the new Priomhfearann after Chester Filmean passes from health complications. He was 88.
  • 1970 - After promising to phase out forced labor, Creag outlaws it overnight and creates an employment program for companies like Nova Thule, a prominent mining company based out of Thule, to be able to integrate the new costs of labor gradually with government assistance.
  • 1972 - Creag builds upon Filmean's policing legacy by beginning to phase out publicly uniformed police officers and relying entirely on a silent and secret police force. Only police headquarters were permitted to be known to the public as precincts and other smaller offices were relocated and became hidden from public knowledge.
  • 1975 - Piers Creag ends the Great Dominion Declaration, and parties are restored. Rights are also permitted to the indigenous if they assimilate successfully into Fearann society.
  • 1982 - Creag invites Princess Millicent, the would be Queen, to return to Fearannteth with the promise of bringing the royal family back into politics.
  • 1983 - Piers Creag dissolves the National Council and resigns his post as Priomhfearann, retiring in Oyus. Queen Millicent ascends the throne, restoring the monarchy.
  • 1984 - Queen Millicent restores the original unicameral legislature, nixing the perversion of her brother's reform in having an upper house. The Royal Congress has elections to elect parties to a term lasting through 1990 and every 5 years afterwards.
  • 1984 - The Reform Party returns to dominance with a majority in Congress once more, along with new parties joining the fray: the Christian Socialist Party, the Communist Party of Fearannteth, and the Christian Monarchist Party.
  • 1986 - Rights are restored to all members of the indigenous community after being subjugated by the harsh policies of the National Council. Autonomous reservations are restored and seats allotted in Congress for their representation. The FIC is shut down and the creation of the Ministry of Indigenous Realms is created, to be elected by members of the indigenous community.
  • 1992 - King Alastair V ascends the throne after the untimely passing of Queen Millicent.

In this update, I expand on the last two points in my previous post, in which Fearannteth has a period of dictatorial rule. Undoubtedly there is some alarming policies in a more modern day setting than if they occurred in the earlier parts of its history. This also delves a little past the dictatorial era of Fearannteth by setting the stage a little of politics we will be seeing in present day. The next post will most certainly be what brings the first draft of Fearann history to present.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Guest Candra said:

how much cialis to take buy cialis online no prescription order cialis online canada how long after taking cialis does
it work cialis pill

This sounds like a question I certainly should ask. Maybe @Variota can help me with this!

• Haha 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.