• Similar Content

• By Anatea
      Nation in Eurth: Federation of Anatea
      Flag:

Capital name: Solisea
      Capital location: North-east Anatea (see "Location" :D)
      Factbook link: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=anatea/detail=factbook/id=main
      Newsroom link: not created yet, but i have an old one here
      https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=462735
      Culture: Anatean, is a sort of italian alike culture mixed with some anglo-saxon elements, like some words and names. (the anglo-saxon part would have been originated by Seylos)
      Climate: Anatea could have a mediterranean climate on the east coast, with maybe (if possible) a little desert on the eastern part of the island. In the inland the climate would slowly get more temperate, especially on the west coast. The climate on the east coast/south islands is dry and sunny, while in the middle of the island is still sunny, even if it could change to rainy. On the eastern coast is sunny too but could easily turn in rainy for the fact that the eastern coast is super close to the mainland, which have a cold climate.

History: I'm still trying to figure out the history of the nation, but Anatea could have originated from a migrant wave/ colonization of the island by Cristina during the 16th century. (for justify an italian alike nation in the middle of two german and british alike nations) The only info i'm sure about is that Anatea in 1870 became a Republic with a referendum, after sawing that the king of that epoch was slowly turning the nation in an absolute monarchy. Still despite becaming a republic the royal family was always mantained until now. In Summer 2019 Anatea went through a war with Ruthenia, a nation close to Anatea's borders, after the island of Delstev declared its independence and tried to join Anatea (in the first part of this post you'll find the precise reason). Shortly after the war Anatea went through a lot of reforms for recover from the war, transforming itself in a Federation for give more autonomy to the regions and be able to still centralize the nation with infrastructures and reforms (other than satisfy the request from some regions to have their own autonomy).

Nation Name: Anatea
      Population: [MEDIUM] 34.230.970
      GDP per capita: [HIGH] 29,000 ₳
      Area: [MEDIUM] i have still to calculate it, i used Seylos as reference ^^"
    • By Prymont
      Here are a few city request for the United States and Prymontian Rus, although they're not urgent. @Tagmatium Rules has also mentioned this in a separate thread, but it'd be nice to have the Prymontian flag by the northern islands of Stjørdalsstad and Sønderkilde.

• By Tagmatium Rules
      I've got a couple of minor tweaks, if possible.
      First, would it be possible to change the canal and the border to something more like the image attached? A straighter canal going through the shortest route from sea to sea makes more sense. The border can then reflect that and take less of a bite of the neighbouring country.
      Secondly, could "Isthmeia" have its name changed to "Sporsia"? That's going to be the name of the country in Phase II of my expansion. I'm currently writing more of an in-depth piece for it which will be posted for critique and comments in the next week or so.