Eulycea

Eulycean Ministry of Foreign Affairs

mhcCl6F.png

22IpQNo.pngFrom His Excellency, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Albert Horace de Grandavilla, Count Sancta Pascha de Pampo:*

To whom it may concern:

Since the constitutional institution of this ministry in 1855, my predecessors in this office have always endeavored to serve the will of the King of Eulycea by promoting good faith between the kingdom and foreign powers. His Majesty, Charles IV, King of Eulycea by the Grace of God, has appointed me to this prestigious position to do the very same.

His Majesty desires no barrier to happy companionship with the nations of the world who equally desire peace and cooperation. However, there are some powers in the world who do not desire such virtues. While His Majesty shall not disrespect the sovereignty of foreign nations nor deprive his own people of their fundamental dignities, he cannot by the same token withhold himself from stern condemnation of those who do not promise the same. To this end, I bid you inquire soon regarding your future relations, if they be uncertain, with the Kingdom of Eulycea.

Diplomatic Missions to Eulycea:

• From the Matriarchy of Oyus: Ambassador Stella Raga

Current Diplomatic Corps:

• His Grace, Lawrence Taxo, the Bishop of Madeo - Ambassador of King Charles IV to Salvia
  • His Excellency, Roman de Lada - Ambassador of King Charles IV to Oyus

* Addressed officially as "His Excellency, the Minister of Foreign Affairs" or personally as "His Lordship, the Count of Sancta Pascha de Pampo."

Edited by Eulycea
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

From His Excellency, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Albert Horace de Grandavilla, Count Sancta Pascha de Pampo:

To the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of @Seylos:

On behalf of His Majesty, Charles IV, King of Eulycea by the Grace of God, who desires only the peace and security of all nations, who nonetheless observes the potential for conflict brewing on the island of Ceris, and who, with the means available to him, seeks to alleviate the possible sufferings of the peoples there, we wish to ask your government's most gracious permission to receive our hospital ship, the HMS Clementia, in the port of Swansea for thirty days upon her arrival there.

8QzIwH8.jpgThough a vessel of His Majesty's Royal Navy, in accordance with international convention the Clementia's status as a hospital ship means she carries no offensive armaments on board. She has a crew of 181, including 21 doctors. She has space for three hundred patients, twenty for patients in intensive care, and four operating theaters. A picture of her is attached to this communiqué.

With your permission, the Clementia will depart from the port of Ristua in three days after completing her activation procedures.

Edited by Eulycea
  • Like 3

FF2GAwK.jpg

To: His Excellency, Albert Horace de Grandavilla, Count Sancta Pascha de Pampo, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of @Eulycea,

From: the Agios Basilikon Kounsistorion of the Megas Agios Basileia ton Arhomanion

Your Excellency,

Although our great nations are separated by a vast ocean and a huge distance, we have much more in common that might otherwise may be perceived. Our shared faith holds us apart from the vast majority of other nations of Eurth and it means that our peoples have a bond between them that will stand the test of time. Eulycea and Arhomaneia also stand as beacons of civilisation in continents that are sparsely populated by nations worthy of such a name, and our neighbours look up to us as examples to be emulated, in hopes of attaining the high standards of our peoples.

The Kingdom of Eulycea has been a bastion on the Palu Peninsula, protecting that part of the wurld from the spread of the evils of Communism, secularism and godlessness. This is a service that all of the other nations of Eurth should not overlook – certainly, the fierce opposition that was offered by the Eulyceans, like that of the Arhomaioi, has meant that those perfidious beliefs did not take root beyond a few benighted places. Of course, the works of your kingdom go beyond merely being a bulwark against other forces, as worthy as that has been in and of itself. Much should be said about the early strides towards human rights that were made by the Josephans of your nation, as well as Eulycea being one of the first countries in modern times to ban the sinful and barbaric practice of slavery.

The Arhomaioi look towards the Eulycean people as natural friends in a wurld that is often hostile to those who hold to true faith. Because of this, and because of the fact that your kingdom and the Megas Agios Basileia working together would be a mighty force for good, I have been instructed by the Agios Basileos kai Autokrator, the Emperor of Arome, to request that our nations undertake an exchange of embassies. This would be the start of a new chapter of history of Eurth, one that sees Christian faith and civilisation make great strides towards victory over the forces of secularism and barbarism.

May God grant his majesty, Charles IV, a long and fruitful reign, dedicated to His works.

Eugenios Goulielmos

Megas Logothetes

of the

Logothesion ton Barbaron

of the

Megas Agios Basileia ton Arhomanion

• Like 3

From His Excellency, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Albert Horace de Grandavilla, Count Sancta Pascha de Pampo:

To His Excellency Eugenios Goulielmos, Megas Logothetes of the Agios Basilikon Kounsistorion of the Megas Agios Basileia ton Arhomanion [@Tagmatium Rules]:

Your Excellency,

His Majesty, Charles IV by the Grace of God, King of Eulycea, wishes his Great and Good Friend, the Emperor of Arome, a healthy and prosperous rule. There are too many superlatives upon which we may laud his Greater Holy Empire to remain the proper length for diplomatic correspondence, though we are obliged to note the deep and irrepressible ties of faith and heritage which bind our two peoples together. Truly, in tongue, belief, and sacrament, we share common goal and kinship.

As such, embarking upon a new chapter in our nations' relations with each other, cognizant of this shared history, is an objective which His Majesty celebrates with great aplomb. He thoroughly endorses and approves the exchange of embassies between our countries and appoints, with the assent of His Most Loyal Parliament, His Excellency, the Baron of Monte Tridini, Martin Cornelius de Faucus, to the post of Ambassador to the Greater Holy Empire.

May God bless and ordain our mutual national efforts to grow closer in harmonious accord with one another.

Edited by Eulycea
  • Like 3

FF2GAwK.jpg

To: His Excellency, Albert Horace de Grandavilla, Count Sancta Pascha de Pampo, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of @Eulycea,

From: the Agios Basilikon Kounsistorion of the Megas Agios Basileia ton Arhomanion

Your Excellency,

I thank you and his majesty, King Charles, for the swift reply to the Agios Basilikon Kounsistorion's message. It is surely glad news that your nation has accepted the offer of an exchange of embassies with Arhomaneia. Such a thing can only strengthen the cause of the faithful on Eurth.

The Megas Agios Basileia welcomes the appointment of His Excellency, the Baron of Monte Tridini, Martin Cornelius de Faucus as Ambassador before the Leopard Throne.

In return, I have attached the credentials of Arhomaneia's potential ambassador to Eulycea. This will be Arhomanos Mataponos, a long serving member of the Skrinion ton Barbaron, the diplomatic service of my nation. I trust that he will be a suitable choice. If not, I can forward the credentials of others until we arrive at a candidate that is pleasing to both of our governments.

Further to our new relations, I have started preparations for finding a location for your pious nation's embassy within Tagmatika. These will be similarly forwarded to your government and I have begun to discuss the placement of your embassy with the Eparkheia tes Poleos, the administration of Tagmatika.

May God guide the Kingdom and People of Eulycea,

Eugenios Goulielmos,

Megas Logothetes

of the

Logothesion ton Barbaron

of the

Megas Agios Basileia ton Arhomanion

• Like 2