Indo-Stan

Blessings from Indo-Stan

Greetings all of Eurth!

I'm Kabir Mughal Khan, Supreme Leader of the nation of Indo-Stan.

The best way to describe Indo-Stan would be:

Indo-Stan is a large country which is equivalent to if the entire indian sub-continent + Eastern Iran and Afganistan united under one flag and leader. 

Society in the nation is one formed from discipline, traditional vaules and efficiency. Respect and honor is very important in Indo-Stan. I hate to give an example using extremes but think of it as Imperial Japan, Ming China, Mughal India and Roman Italy fused together.

The arts, unique architecture, politics, philosophy, religion and patriotism is seen in every city in Indo-Stan but we are all told we are to treat all from different backgrounds, races, genders, sexualities and nationalities with the same respect we do ourselves. 

I look forward to roleplaying with you all and i appologies for the large introduction, i wanted to make a good impression.

-Blessings again

Kabir

• Like 4

Well well well, look who finally decided to show up!

I'm joking of course, welcome aboard, let's hope I didn't overhype this place too much for you. The vast majority of people on here are chill, and i'm sure you'll get the hang of it all soon. I hope you enjoy your time here, and that you decide to stay :).

• Like 2

Welcome aboard @Indo-Stan! I've been here almost a year (5 days away from my 1-year anniversary) and I would say this region is remarkably unique in its level of quality, cooperation, and community: it's a good choice! Big ideas are the key players here, so go nuts (within reason). It's also nice to see Metztli's proselytizing is getting us new members.

All-in-all, a warm welcome from us here in Batengdei (ignore the username). :^)

• Like 1

@Indo-Stan Hello Kabir Mughal Khan! Welcome to planet Eurth.

Your describe quite an interesting mix of cultures. Geographically close, yet culturally so adversarial.

That would surely spark some conflict!

• Like 4

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.