Public votes on the map updates  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer the new Antargis design?

Oboi this looks like we are frequently riddled with eurthquakes. Would tsunamis be potentially a threat, too? In addition to hurricanes I think I would also get at times.....

DONT LET THIS DISTRACT YOU FROM THE FACT THAT OYUS IS THE PREMIERE TROPICAL TOURIST DESTINATION THAT CAN CONVENIENTLY HIDE YOUR MONEY!!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Oyus said:

Oboi this looks like we are frequently riddled with eurthquakes. Would tsunamis be potentially a threat, too? In addition to hurricanes I think I would also get at times.....

DONT LET THIS DISTRACT YOU FROM THE FACT THAT OYUS IS THE PREMIERE TROPICAL TOURIST DESTINATION THAT CAN CONVENIENTLY HIDE YOUR MONEY!!

So basically every RL tropical tourist destination :v

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Now perhaps this is more of a question for @Metztlitlalio and @Eulycea than @Sunset Sea Islands and @Creaturae, but how much of an impact would living on the sides of, and in the shadow, of those giant mountains have on the countries there?

I imagine one of the main modes of travel will be the funicular, more than the mountain railway 😋

Presumably, it will have a massive impact on the local weather patterns, as well as one on the wider wurld's one.

12 hours ago, Oyus said:

Would tsunamis be potentially a threat, too?

@Oyus might certainly be hit by tsunamis from time to time, but the @Gallambrian territories and @Seylos might have it worse. Same goes for islands on the @Little Flauton plate. Also, depending on their placement on the map, @Yeosan might also be hit from time to time, but I think the transformative line between the Adisi and the Fulgiotan plate might be less active than the one between the Dolch and the Adisi plate.

6 hours ago, Tagmatium Rules said:

funicular

Oh yes, gib, those things are great! The last time I rode one of these must have been in Hastings back in '15! Might even think how viable they would be for my country, since the capital slowly expands into the eastern mountains.

• Like 1

Cargo-carrying funiculars, now that'll be a sight to see. Although this does mean that I might need to rethink a few of my future plans involving shipping tens of thousands of city slum inhabitants to the rural areas (overgeneralised).

Edited by Metztlitlalio
  • Like 2

Right now in canon Seylos, Eire, and Ceris have been hit by a category 3 hurricane. So we definitely get the brunt of some tropical weather.

• Like 1

Right now in canon Seylos, Eire, and Ceris have been hit by a category 3 hurricane. So we definitely get the brunt of some tropical weather.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Tagmatium Rules said:

Now perhaps this is more of a question for @Metztlitlalio and @Eulycea than @Sunset Sea Islands and @Creaturae, but how much of an impact would living on the sides of, and in the shadow, of those giant mountains have on the countries there?

I imagine one of the main modes of travel will be the funicular, more than the mountain railway 😋

Presumably, it will have a massive impact on the local weather patterns, as well as one on the wider wurld's one.

Well, the rain shadows on these mountain ranges would be pretty massive. Very, very dry. Not necessarily hot, though.

Something sort-of related that I never really touched on in my versions of the climate map (I don't know if @Metztlitlalio really took this into consideration, but he might have) is the influence altitude has on climate. The Artifexian video on climate that I mainly used as reference for Eurth says to just ignore tall mountains, since attitudinal climate variation, from what I've researched, complicates the process. He only covers everything below 800 meters and simply greys out anything taller than that. I believe in my versions of the climate map, I ignored everything above 2000 meters. If I didn't, basically the entire map would be grey-ed out space with no assigned climate. Eurth is really tall.

In the next version of the climate map, along with changing the temperature to match @Metztlitlalio's map, me and him will probably have to do some more research into attitudinal climate variation to make this next map even more accurate than the ones before it.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Also, not so much related to discussion on climate, but what do you guys think about me changing the name of this topic to something like "Eurth Map Rework"? The map is certainly getting some major updates as of late, and this seems to be where most of that is discussed and shared.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

To gather up everyone's thoughts on the current reworks, here's a questionnaire!

https://forms.gle/dvGDwf1Yo9uETSTD9

Feel free to continue discussing the changes here and on the Discord. This Google form just helps us gauge the current responses and thoughts to what we've done so far. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Metztlitlaca said:

👏 Climate Gang Update 2: Island Boogaloo 👏

NOTE: Everything in this post is NOT FINAL. It is meant to be discussed and changed, nothing here is finalised.
NOTE 2: If you are involved in the 3rd Antargic Council Meeting, read the paragraph below in red.

Of the five (four) people who filled out the Eurth Map Revisions Feedback Form, it was primarily split between an update every week or every two weeks - so we will try to push out one of these every 1-2 weeks depending on how much we have done. Currently we are on Draft V2.3 taking on feedback and criticism by those who filled out the form, replied to this thread, or had asked in direct messages to Climate Group members. As done before we will split up each change into it's own categories; this time they are "Created" "Changed/Moved" and "Sunken/Removed". Below are two maps; one of all changes and one that is a generic blank map of Eurth. It should also be stated the way we conduct ourselves has also changed with a new 3-step minmum approval policy. Before any new changes can be added onto a new version of the map they must first be approved within the Climate Group private chat, then brought to those who are directly affected by the changes for confirmation/edits/declination. If those who are affected confirm the new changes and/or the changes are changed to better suit the those affected, the new compromised version is then returned back to the CG group for one final confirmation. This ensures maximum clarity and communication within the group, although does slow down time between versions.

Blank_Eurth_-_Changes.png

Green - Created
Red - Changed and/or Moved
Blue - Sunken and/or Removed

Blank_Eurth.png

Created

Most new land created was primarily near the equator and near the Adisi Ocean. The @Oyus island chain was completely reworked with more uniquely designed islands and with said islands at a further distance from Oyus. Several smaller islands were also placed in the Adisi ocean for possible expansion plans for those who border the Adisi Ocean. @Yeosan was contacted about the new islands and he was positive with the changes.

From what was said in the Eurth Map Revisions Feedback Form and in the Discord, the Manamana Isthmus change was rather controversial with an equal split between preferring the new Manamana Isthmus and the old Manamana Isthmus. As such we've decided to compromise on the situation by increasing the width of the isthmus to an average width between the original and Version 1.

unknown.png?width=1173&height=677

White - Version 1
Light Green - Version 2.3
Dark Green - Initial Thickness

Like last draft, there will be a Feedback Form after a couple days, with a couple questions regarding the Manamana Isthmus.

Changed and/or Moved

As per expected, there are several islands that have been moved around as per request/decision making. Several islands were moved from the initial Oyus island chain into the Adisi Ocean as requested to allow for more varied expansion by those surrounding the ocean or had historically owned territory in the region. Most likely this will affect @Gallambria, @Oyus, and @Limonaia the most although said affect might be minimal/pre-expected.

An island that is currently controlled by the now-inactive @Adaptus (Last online 18th May, 2019) was requested to be moved towards the middle of Occident Europa and Eastern Argis by @Tagmatium Rules as part of the recent Christian Lore Task Force (#bless)'s attempts at unifying the lore around Christianity on Eurth. The island's historic (new) placement would allow for ships from the Occident to reach Argis far earlier then in real life. The closest distance from Occident to Little Adapty (That's what I'm calling the island until someone corrects me) is 826 miles (1,330km). And the closest distance from Little Adapty to Argis is 491 miles (789km) if we allow for the usage of minor islands near the larger landmasses. A direct route from Little Adapty to Argis is 610 miles (981km)

unknown.png    unknown.png

Compared to the initial jump from Europa to Little Atapty of 451 miles (726km) and then from Little Atapty to Argis of 989 Miles (1,592km). Both versions equal 2288km, but the newer version reduces the ranges and allows for more realistic travel times by boat. For an example, a straight line from Iceland to Greenland is 733 miles (1179km). This still puts at least one of the journeys on either version outside that limit, but i'll leave the Christian Lore Task Force (#bless) to figure that out. Either to continue to adjust the location of the island or to add another island as part of a chain.

unknown.png

Below is where I would personally suggest an island*
*Has not been reviewed by the GC nor CLTF

Removed or Sunken

Only several locations have been removed as this is the most controversial part of any design update. The least controversial will be the removal of "Generic_Island_01" from Oyus' island chain and instead replaced with the far more interesting island south of Yeosan's island. Another island removed is in the far north near Argis, which would be very unlikely to ever see action and reduces the overall emptiness of the map. It's location means it would most likely just be apart of the greater North Pole ice sheets.

Below is a picture of a minor change to Argis as requested by @Prymont to allow for his canal to be more realistic (i.e. - cheaper). Contact of @North Dniester through Discord was unsuccessful so I could not ask his permission/opinion on the matter. The extended Canamo Sea follows his northern border with no reduction to his nation's size.

unknown.png

Antargis' Aurelia-centred peninsula has been reduced in it's height to allow for it's ocean currents and that of Aurelia to remain distinct with only a small amount of circulation between them. This means that Antargis' ocean currents remained locked to it's continent primarily and reinforces the colder temperatures - similar to the real life Antarctica - keeping it uninhabitable. On the topic of Antargis...

Antargis Appeal - Important!

We required those who's RPs are tied with Antargis to provide feedback on the new continent. So far we have had zero responses and yet those involved who are willing to voice their opinions call us out on bad communication. As such I am stating this is our final draft on Antargis unless someone from the 3rd Antargic Council Meeting states they are unhappy with the changes and provides (constructive) criticism or requests for the changes to be reverted. We are happy to revert any changes any members feel are too intrusive or a worse then their initial versions. But we cannot *know* if people feel as though these changes are for the worse if they refuse to provide us with complaints or criticism. We were initially planning to [@] all members involved in the 3rd Antargis Council Meeting but we decided against doing so.

We do not wish to cause a confrontation between members, but we cannot continue to let this drag us without a known conclusion. This decision was agreed upon by Orioni.

Other Changes

Eurth_Tectonics_-_Names.png

The war for what to call the tectonic plate to the east of the Marenesia Plate continues to rage on. "Oceanesia" is the current working title, but if anyone has an idea for a better name or prefers a name from above please state so in a reply on either here or on the Discord. After talking to Oyus we came to agree to leave the tectonic boundary as is, same with Tagmatium. If anyone wishes for their position near/on a tectonic plate to change please state so. Also; you are of course allowed to ignore any tectonic hazards that might occur in your nation due to the changes as with anything provided here - we are not the ones with the final say in your country.

Well I mean, technically Orioni and the admins do if they believe you are going too far. But that's besides the point.

Ocean_Currents_Eurth_-_Simple.png   Continental_Shelf.png

Ocean currents remain relatively the same except with the reduction in currents mixing between Aurelia and Antargis. Friendly reminder that if you are close to the equator and have a warm current at your coastlines you can (realistically - up to you) have large expanses of coral reefs if you also have large regions of continental shelving. Continental shelves were not changed from the previous version except to accommodate the new/moved/removed landmasses. Prymont's continental shelving was extended slightly to be inline with the larger tectonic plate (and to allow for more fishing).

Conclusion

Although the first version came out on rocky terms and issues regarding communication, we have strived for this next version to be more transparent with the community and directly involving the members with more of the precise changes. Of course there is still much to do regarding both our quality of communication and the maps, but we hope that in the end everyone will come out of this happier and more satisfied with their countries and the wurld as a whole then when we started.

In 2-3 days time, we will be releasing a second questionnaire regarding these proposed changes and to give you enough time to come to some conclusions about the proposal. If all goes well we will be able to begin work on the climate maps and as well join up with members of the community directly to begin work on maps for historic migration, modern day cultures, and distribution of cultures. But all in due time.

FlatEurthConfirmed.png

If another island makes more sense, then please do add it.

Great work, though!

• Like 4

Hello all! ^^

I would have a liiiiittle request for a little part of the map :D

If would be possible to move the big island near the anatean penisula from here

1.png

to there:

2.png

mostly because i just want a lil island for an rp reason (have an only island military base/secret military base for one of my sub-plots of my country) and mostly cause the island there wouldn't fit so well, when instead if put near the other one already existing is more fitting because it seems a fractured island :D

Of course i'm aware that relocating that island would remove some territory from my nation, but i'm oke with that so i don't have problems nor i don't want to have so much land at the beginning :D 

• Like 3

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Haruspex
      (This factbook is a modification of the one available on the NS forums here: FB This version is with a reduced population figure, and has a more MT approach)

Welcome to the fact-book dossier on The Sovereign Imperium of Machina Haruspex. We hope you will find all information you would like to know about our country here, and otherwise you can always send a communique through proper channels to that of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
      The flag of the Haruspex is to portray what has happened and what will happen. The red shows the blood of the Haru that died protecting the Imperium. The black arrows and outline mean death of enemies that will spread like a plague. And the white outlines show the Haru spirit and honor. Another meaning for the white colors outlining the black arrows mean that the Haru are responsible for their enemies death. 
      First we start with a simple basic list on the country. It will continue with an overview of how our Government works. From houses to the advisory council and that of the Emperor.
      Full Name of Nation:
      The Sovereign Imperium of Machina Haruspex
      Short Name: 
      Machina Haruspex
      Local Name: 
      Haruspex
      Central Aeroport for Immigration and Visitation
      Prathen International Aerodome
      National Flower
      Trillium erectum of the Melanthiaceae family, 

from the order of Liliales (monocotyledonous flowering plants)
      Government Type:
      Imperialist Military Autocracy
      Ideological Stance: Neo-Epicurean
      Language: Haru-Dakat, English
      Religion: Dualism. Two faith types, that of 'Tyng Sudran' and 'Dra Crehehk Cuh' are used to form the chosen religion of the Haru-Dakat people.
      Race: Haru-Dakat (Homo seelie sapien)
      Nation Leader:
      * Kira'Karn Elemmiire - The Empress, Matriarch of the Nation.
      Senior Councilor:
      * Kaorin Huat Jargo Vlos - Advocate of the Emperess, Zero Circle - [HIS - Haru Intelligence Services]
      Council of the Nine, Heads of Government, Advisory to the Empress:
      * Thei'de Kantra Velven -  Eighth Circle [MRAA - Ministry of Religious Affairs and Applications]
      * Ajax Hur Elemmiire - First Circle [FTA - Ministry of Foreign Trade Affairs]
      * Kaorin Renor Vlos Elemmiire - Second Circle [SCMCC - Military Command and Control], and the [NIRC - Northern Imperial Military Command]
      * Tihun Xun - Fifth Circle [NCAC - Naval Command and Control]
      * Yasa Elemmiire Orn II - Sixth Circle [IOESM - Industrial Oversight and Environmental Services Ministry]
      * Sias Hu'yan - Third Circle [FAM - Foreign Affairs Ministry]
      * Aria Hallas Zun - Fourth Circle [MTSM - Medical Technology Services Ministry]
      * Ria Mel'Ana Velven - Seventh Circle [ECC - Imperium Security Services]
      * Beira Vek Elemmiire - Fifth Circle [SHPSM - Social, Health and Population Services Ministry]
      Judicial branch:
      Tribunal of Atonement (Supreme authority of the Tribunal is appointed by the monarch after designation by the council; all other officers of the Tribunal are appointed by the council)
      Government Addendum
      The Imperium is managed due to it's size of population, a traditional government would be overrun. As such, the many wards are in themselves overseen by a minor lord of the court, usually a Duke or Baron, and in turn each ward has a district which is overseen by either a high ranking House Minor Lord which is usually equivalent to a Count or a senior military officer.
      Each Ward comprises a hundred districts, and generally a city state has ten wards. While the city thus looks whole it is actually split into individual sections with each adding to the flow with their own agencies all working as one for the appearance and function of one entity.
      (Districts are numbered after specific ward, so if one were to visit. Their family or friend would say, I live in Chel de'Yorn Ward Hattusa, District 9 and then a numbered address within.)
      Chel de'Yorn Industries: (Finance, Hydroponic Development, Poppy Production, General Agriculture, Refined Agriculture, Technology Low and High end)
      Wards of Chel de'Yorn
      1. Hattusa
      2. Nemrut Dağı
      3. Pamukkale
      4. Xanthos
      5. Letoon
      6. Hierapolis
      7. Merv
      8. Urgench
      9. Kunya
      10. Nisa
      Horus Industries: (Heavy & Light Industries, Chemical Production, Scientific Research, Weapons Manufacturing, General Agriculture, General Meat Growth Industries, medium to high technology research and development)
      Wards of Horus
      1. Khiva
      2. Samar
      3. Parth
      4. Kala
      5. Hui
      6. Nha-Ke
      7. Khaeng
      8. Huai Kha
      9. Ayutthaya
      10. Khao
      Perya Industries: (Naval Industries, Heavy Port Industries, Shipyard Construction, Logistical and Transport Services, Weapon Design and Research facilities, Kelp Farming and Growth Industries)
      Wards of Perya
      1. Polon
      2. Naruwa
      3. Sigi
      4. Riya
      5. Anurad
      6. Hapura
      7. Altai
      8. Baikal
      9. Alin
      10. Vigan
      Prathen Industries: (Hydroponic Development, Poppy Production, Nuclear Power Research and Development, Hydroelectricty, General Agriculture, Heavy Industry. )
      Wards of Prathen
      1. Miag
      2. Thatta
      3. Uvs Nuur
      4. Orkhon
      5. Yasavi
      6. Nikkō
      7. Nara
      8. Svaneti
      9. Dja (pronounced Daa-sha)
      10. Nijia
      Osiris Industries: (Finance, Hydroponic Development, Poppy Production, General Agriculture, Refined Agriculture, Technology Low and High end, Heavy & Light Industries, Chemical Production, Scientific Research, Weapons Manufacturing, General Agriculture, General Meat Growth Industries.)
      Wards of Osiris
      1. Tso (pronounced Tssh-o)
      2. Como
      3. Tai
      4. Kahuzi
      5. Biega
      6. Okapi
      7. Salong
      8. Virun
      9. Aksum
      10. Fasil
      Ninas Terath Industries: (General Agriculture, Heavy Industry, Aerospace Industries, General to High end Scientific research and development. General to High end technology industries.)
      Wards of Ninas Terath
      1. Amhar
      2. Harar
      3. Omo
      4. Tiya
      5. Okand
      6. Volta
      7. Accra
      8. Central
      9. d'Ivoire
      10. Djenn
      Asake Industries: (Hydroponic Development, Nuclear Power Research and Development, Hydroelectricity, General Agriculture, Heavy Industry. )
      Wards of Asake
      1. Askia
      2. Ghat
      3. Aapravasi
      4. Mauritius
      5. Twyfel
      6. Ar
      7. Tnrai
      8. Osun
      9. Ossus
      10. Osog
      Na'Kem Industries: (Finance, Hydroponic Development, Poppy Production, General Agriculture, Refined Agriculture, Technology Low and High end, Heavy & Light Industries, Chemical Production, Scientific Research, Weapons Manufacturing, General Agriculture, General Meat Growth Industries.)
      Wards of Na'Kem
      1. Djoud
      2. Gorei
      3. Niok
      4. Koba
      5. Kuro
      6. Saleria
      7. Vymsa
      8. Cdnega
      9. Narius
      10. Nious
      Nal'Chek Industries: (General Agriculture, Heavy Industry, Aerospace Industries, Naval Industries, Kelp Harvesting Industries, General to High end Scientific research and development. General to High end technology industries, Oil Production.)
      Wards of Nal'Chek
      1. Kara
      2. Nain
      3. Syious
      4. Lanias
      5. Hallas
      6. Daist
      7. Balon
      8. Kos
      9. Ekatrina
      10. Kero
      Hades Industries: (Finance, Hydroponic Development, Poppy Production, General Agriculture, Refined Agriculture, Technology Low and High end, Heavy & Light Industries, Chemical Production, Scientific Research, Weapons Manufacturing, General Agriculture, General Meat Growth Industries.)
      Wards of Hades
      1. Aldabra
      2. Sterk
      3. Swartkr
      4. Krom
      5. Draai
      6. Klasies River
      7. Richter
      8. Sveld
      9. Draken
      10. Vredefort
      Khurba Industries: (Finance, Hydroponic Development, Poppy Production, General Agriculture, Refined Agriculture, Technology Low and High end, Heavy & Light Industries, Chemical Production, Scientific Research, Weapons Manufacturing, General Agriculture, General Meat Growth Industries, Rubber, Steel, Iron, Oil Production.)
      Wards of Khurba
      1. Kili
      2. Kondoa
      3. Ngor
      4. Selous
      5. Seren
      6. Zanz
      7. Kouta
      8. Bwindi (literally Be Windy)
      9. Ruwen
      10. Zori
      Komsomolsk-na-Amure Industries: (Finance, Hydroponic Development, General Agriculture, Refined Agriculture, Technology Low and High end, Heavy & Light Industries, Chemical Production, Scientific Research, Weapons Manufacturing, General Agriculture, General Meat Growth Industries.)
      Wards of Komsomolsk-na-Amure
      1. Tunya
      2. Mosi
      3. Trint
      4. Kastra
      5. Perafita Valley
      6. Madriu
      7. Claror
      8. Sanahin
      9. Hallstatt
      10. Dacht
      Harkon Industries: (Finance, Hydroponic Development, Poppy Production, General Agriculture, Refined Agriculture, Technology Low and High end, Heavy & Light Industries, Chemical Production, Scientific Research, Weapons Manufacturing, General Agriculture, General Meat Growth Industries, Textiles, Rubber, Steel, Iron.)
      Wards of Harkon
      1. Salzka
      2. Graz
      3. Wach
      4. Lake Neus
      5. Mir
      6. Nias
      7. Vizh
      8. Struve
      9. Solvay
      10. Mons
      Tver Industries: (Refined Agriculture, Technology Low and High end, Heavy & Light Industries, Chemical Production, Scientific Research, Weapons Manufacturing, General Agriculture, General Meat Growth Industries, Oil Production.)
      Wards of Tver
      1. Mostar
      2. Mehmed
      3. Pasa
      4. Vi?egrad
      5. Madara
      6. Boyan
      7. Nese
      8. Kazanlak
      9. Pirin
      10. Rila
      Taganrog Industries: (Refined Agriculture, Technology Low and High end, Heavy & Light Industries, Chemical Production, Scientific Research, Weapons Manufacturing, General Agriculture, General Meat Growth Industries, Textiles, Rubber, Steel, Iron)
      Wards of Taganrog
      1. Svesh
      2. Tari
      3. Dioc
      4. Tian
      5. Dubro
      6. Rovnik
      7. Basilica
      8. Trogir
      9. Siben
      10. Trogna
      Yaris Industries: (Synthetic Coolant Industries, Oil Production, Rubber, Steel, Iron, Textiles, General Meat Growth Industries)
      Wards of Yaris
      1. Choiro
      2. Koitia
      3. Paphos
      4. Krumlov
      5. Telč
      6. Kutn?
      7. Kroměř
      8. Litomy
      9. Olomouc
      10. Runic
      Ulan-Ude Industries: (Tourism, General Meat Growth, General, Refined, High Grade Agriculture, Synthetic Foodstuffs, Heavy Industry, Light Manufacturing.)
      Wards of Ulan-Ude
      1. Rosk
      2. Ilide
      3. Kron
      4. Helsa
      5. Tallinn
      6. Linnen
      7. Suomen
      8. De'Wyren
      9. Shade
      10. Schellsea
      Tambov Industries: (Refined Agriculture, Technology Low and High end, Heavy & Light Industries, Chemical Production, Scientific Research, Weapons Manufacturing, General Agriculture, General Meat Growth Industries, Textiles, Rubber, Steel, Iron)
      Wards of Tambov
      1. Yorn
      2. Scara
      3. Aiikon
      4. Kelbast
      5. Joor
      6. Petaja
      7. Verla
      8. Jaala
      9. Kvarke
      10. Amiens
      Belaya Industries: (Synthetic Coolant Industries, Oil Production, Rubber, Steel, Iron, Textiles, General Meat Growth Industries, Refined Agriculture, Technology Low and High end, Heavy & Light Industries, Chemical Production, Scientific Research, Weapons Manufacturing, General Agriculture)
      Wards of Belaya
      1. Arles
      2. Arc'et'Senans
      3. Stanislas
      4. Carrire
      5. Tau
      6. Lyon
      7. Provins
      8. Perret
      9. Skheta
      10. Skekzi
      Tiksi Industries: (Rubber, Steel, Iron, Textiles, General Meat Growth Industries, Refined Agriculture, Technology Low and High end, Heavy & Light Industries, Chemical Production, Scientific Research, Weapons Manufacturing, General Agriculture, Mineral Industries)
      Wards of Tiksi
      1. Svaneti
      2. Aachen
      3. Speye
      4. Delphi
      5. Athos
      6. Delos
      7. Mystra
      8. Hosios
      9. Nea Moni
      10. Aegean

Disputes - international: 
      The sovereignty dispute over the lands of Zharr, Ishakor, and the Midlands known in the Imperium as the "Western Territories" and in the Occident known as " Marmakite Territories," occupied by the nomadic tribes in 1980, now administered by independent factions and claimed by Machina Harusepx, remains the primary sticking point to signing a peace treaty formally ending hostilities; Machina Haruspex's unilaterally declared exclusive economic zone in the Ranke Sea, the site of intensive hydrocarbon prospecting.
    • By Metztlitlaca
      The Popoatli and it's tree are important to Metztlikua culture and society. So here is a rough profile of the Popoatli Tree and it's fruit.

Overview & Etymology:

Habitat:

The Popoatli Fruit:

• By Orioni
      Part 1 (above): a simple guide to worldbuilding climate zones.
      Part 2: Ferrel and Polar cell climates.