Galahinda

[OOC/Idea] A Galahindan Party

I could foresee Oyus' Kera be in attendance, if not, the Minister of Culture or Foreign Affairs.

• Like 4

Given the cannon date and the ongoing civil conflict in Rihan between Morror Kassus and Gathan Darok, it probably makes sense for me to send a wealthy senator, Orum Kovex, who has some deep pockets in the economy, to attend.

• Like 3

If she's coming to this party, I clearly need to bring Asami Sato...

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Kipan said:

If she's coming to this party, I clearly need to bring Asami Sato...

Do I hear  ̶̶h̶̶o̶̶m̶̶o̶̶s̶̶e̶̶x̶̶u̶̶a̶̶l̶̶ ̶̶n̶̶e̶̶o̶̶f̶̶e̶̶u̶̶d̶̶a̶̶l̶̶i̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶n̶̶a̶̶r̶̶c̶̶h̶̶o̶̶-̶̶c̶̶a̶̶p̶̶i̶̶t̶̶a̶̶l̶̶i̶̶s̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶m̶̶a̶̶r̶̶r̶̶i̶̶a̶̶g̶̶e̶̶s̶  potential company mergers? 😍

• Like 4

I am also going to consider bringing along Enellis Vellon. A ally of political convienence, who will become Proconsul to the soon-to-be Praetor Kassus. And like all Rihannsu politicans, he's someone to keep an eye on.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Sunset Sea Islands said:

Do I hear  ̶̶h̶̶o̶̶m̶̶o̶̶s̶̶e̶̶x̶̶u̶̶a̶̶l̶̶ ̶̶n̶̶e̶̶o̶̶f̶̶e̶̶u̶̶d̶̶a̶̶l̶̶i̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶n̶̶a̶̶r̶̶c̶̶h̶̶o̶̶-̶̶c̶̶a̶̶p̶̶i̶̶t̶̶a̶̶l̶̶i̶̶s̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶m̶̶a̶̶r̶̶r̶̶i̶̶a̶̶g̶̶e̶̶s̶  potential company mergers? 😍

You mean "closer partnership," perhaps.

• Like 3

Almas time. We're showing up AND showing out. Your days are numbered, bourgeois lice. Ah, we did bring a hostess gift, as well.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Due to his last term being almost over, and the considerable power wielded by the Bulgenstazi Prime Minister, Bavrov Krusken II has himself decided to attend with his wife.

Edited by Bulgenstaz
Not bringing his staff, that is no longer happening.
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

I'm going to call it here, in the interest of allowing smooth RP and timeliness of this event attendance will be set soon, so if you are interested in attending/participating now is the perfect time to RSVP. 

Edited by Galahinda
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Variota said:

(EDIT: Also, I don't want to force SSI to get to my hometown in this heat and drag me around)

You're lucky, even though I shouldn't be as susceptible to heat as a lightweight person, it's so hot in Berlin that leaving the house is pure torture. 😧

• Like 2

Gotta show that I we're still a force to be reckoned with... If still possible Limonaia's very own Grand Duchess will attend.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • Love 1

@Galahinda -- what type of entrance are you looking for from me? If you give me some general thoughts, I'll put together a post.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Rihan said:

@Galahinda -- what type of entrance are you looking for from me? If you give me some general thoughts, I'll put together a post.

Noting too fancy at this point! Ideally it’d be like any other red carpet irl. You show up, walk the carpet, and then I’d say describe what you’re wearing- it was my nefarious plot to make you think about your nations fashions all along. Yiu is standing at the end of the carpet to greet you guys so keep that in mind? Otherwise have fun with it.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Galahinda said:

Noting too fancy at this point! Ideally it’d be like any other red carpet irl. You show up, walk the carpet, and then I’d say describe what you’re wearing- it was my nefarious plot to make you think about your nations fashions all along. Yiu is standing at the end of the carpet to greet you guys so keep that in mind? Otherwise have fun with it.

Okay. I'll have something up tonight.

• Like 2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.