To: the Agios Basilikon Kounsistorion of the Megas Agios Basileia ton Arhomanion @Tagmatium Rules

From: His Eminence Archbishop Patrick Saulius through Leo J. Conway of the Sanctum Imperium Catholicum 

My brother in Christ, 

It is with great joy that I receive further contact from Megas Agios Basileia ton Arhomanion, one of the sole lights that still shines on Eurth.  As our two nations pass further deeper into a troubling and uncertain future, it is only appropriate and proper that we venture forth together under the Sign of the Cross.  Stronger ties between our two nations are needed, and economic incentives will surely foresee this goal. 

The lightening of trade restrictions, tariffs, and other taxes are a good first step.  Other economic deals should be hammered out in the future as we inevitably become closer allies, as well as special incentives for both Salvian and Tagmatine companies to work and prosper in either nation. 

To return the favor of the lowering of fees on Salvian ships passing through the mentioned locations, Tagmatine ships flying into Salvian ports shall experience the same beneficial treatment.  While we should obviously discuss more economic incentives and opportunities during official talks, these promises should be dealt with first. 

The lure of economic incentives, such as less regulation and a priority of either nation’s goods will undoubtedly create a stronger economic, and therefore political, bond between our great nation.  The economic benefits that will be reaped from either nation will only encourage our people to connect and become closer.  Issues such as visa restrictions will of course naturally follow this connection. 

These economic trade deals only serve as the stepping stone towards a greater and stronger Christian alliance, that must look past our differences and focus on our shared traits- those of courage, righteousness, and wisdom- that will guide our nations towards God’s path towards salvation. 

With the blessing of Archbishop Patrick Saulius, Servant of God, 

Minister of the Sanctum Imperium Catholicum’s Trade and Finances 

Leo Conway 

Through the Trinity, we Flourish 

• Like 4

FF2GAwK.jpg

To: Trade Minister Leo J. Conway of the @Sancti Imperii Catholico

From: the Agios Basilikon Kounsistorion of the Megas Agios Basileia ton Arhomanion

To his Eminence, Archbishop Salius, through Leo J. Conway, Trade Minister of the Sanctum Imperium Catholicum.

Your Eminence,

I thank you for your reply to my message.

It was with great delight that I was able to pass on your reply to his Imperial Majesty, Kommodos III, by Grace of Christ the God, the Agios Basileos kai Autokrator. This will undoubtedly be the start of a great future for our two nations, one which strengthens the power of the Faithful across the entirety of Eurth. Perhaps the other nations that share our love for Christ can take heart from the fact that, as you rightly say, despite our differences, our two great nations can work together for a brighter wurld for everyone.

We will, of course, be able to iron out any disparities between our nations' trading practices once we begin to discuss this treaty. As you may well be aware, Arhomaneia holds that environmental protections are a key policy, as a tenet of the Agios Basilikon Kounsistorion is that Man was appointed by God to look after His creation. Whilst it cannot be denied that this is not something that is supported by all followers of Christ, it is something that might be considered by his Eminence. However, the Laren Treaty, of which the Megas Agios Basileia was amongst the first signatories of, has been controversial with some governments.

Again, I emphasise that this is something to be discussed at a later date. Our nations have much in common, though there also much in the way of cultural differences between our noble people, which will have to be navigated in order to get an agreement that is a fair and equitable starting point for a brighter tomorrow.

May God continue to guide His Eminence and the Salvian people,

Takitos Khalkeos,

Megas Logothetes

of the

Logothesion ton Kommerkiarionikou

of the

Megas Agios Basileia ton Arhomanion

• Like 3
  • Love 1

To: the Agios Basilikon Kounsistorion of the Megas Agios Basileia ton Arhomanion @Tagmatium Rules

From: His Eminence Archbishop Patrick Saulius through Vernon McCoy of the Sanctum Imperium Catholicum 

My brother in Christ,

With Salvia beginning to emerge on the international stage with the guiding arm of our Tagmatine compatriots, it is wise that our cooperation go beyond economics and enters the military realm.  While our military relationship is still young, the Saulius administration believes that further cooperation with Arhomaneia will only benefit both sides.

I have been instructed by the Saulius administration to inquire about the proposition of Salvia purchasing one of the two Despotes class aircraft carriers that Arhomaneia currently owns.  If accepted, this proposition shall be discussed during our official meetings in Tagmatika.

I hope that the Agios Basilikon Kounsistorion sees the sensibleness of this deal and accepts the proposition.

Yours in Christ

Minister of Defence

Vernon McCoy

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

FF2GAwK.jpg

To: Defence Minister Vernon McCoy, Trade Minister Leo J. Conway of the @Sancti Imperii Catholico

From: the Agios Basilikon Kounsistorion of the Megas Agios Basileia ton Arhomanion

To his Eminence, Archbishop Salius, through Vernon McCoy, Defence Minister of the Sanctum Imperium Catholicum and Leo J. Conway, Trade Minister of the Sanctum Imperium Catholicum.

Your Eminence,

Whilst I must be circumspect about aspects of this, and I do ask for your forgiveness for that, I must say that the Agios Basilikon Kounsistorion is already in discussion with another nation about the Despotes class vessels. Please do not feel that Salvia is anything less than a key partner of Arhomaneia, but it was felt by the Agios Basileos kai Autokrator that your nation should be warned of this before this matter got any further. I do not wish to disappoint his Eminence or the Salvian people, or lead you or your nation to think that my nation feels that yours is the lesser party in our relationship. That could not be further from the truth.

However, my government is of the opinion – and the second nation seems to be indicating as such – that they wish to purchase only one of these vessels. If this is indeed the case, I cannot see why purchasing one of the Despotes class shouldn't be included in further trade talks between our nations.

I can also suggest to the Agios Basilikon Kounsistorion that we could have a discussion about further military cooperation run concurrently with our trade talks, if you so wish. After all, both of our nations might have expertise that the other may lack – if nothing else, the varying nature of our nations' climates and terrain could mean that there might be opportunities to gain experience by liaising or, even, training in each others' nations.

With regards to the Laren Treaty, I must thank His Eminence for acting as he did. It is appreciated by the Agios Basilikon Kounsistorion that this would not have happened without the expenditure of much political capital by the Salius administration. Whilst we will undoubtedly see the benefits of more environment-focussed governments across Eurth, and that steps that we take to relieve damage against His creation, such actions are praiseworthy. I shall see to it that these actions are kept in mind when we are getting down to the details of our talks.

May God forever guide our nations,

Takitos Khalkeos,

Megas Logothetes

of the

Logothesion ton Kommerkiarionikou

of the

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Similar Content

• By Tagmatium Rules
      * Most Secret, for the eyes of King Aidan I only*

To: His Majesty, King Aidan I of @Seylos, Eire, Pleinmont, and Sark
      Your Royal Highness,

It is felt by the Agios Basilikon Kounsistorion that our nations have demonstrated a good ability to work together, as shown by the Aluxian Civil War and the recent crisis in the Makhaira Thalassa (the Dolch See). The Kingdom of Seylos is a stabilising influence in eastern Argis, and one that Ahromaneia is keen to support. Your nation has stood as a bastion against the influence of your north eastern neighbour, which, despite its recent silence, will likely remain a threat to civilised nations for years to come.

In light of this threat, and that eastern Argis seems to be, by steps, becoming ever more fractious, the Megas Agios Basileia comes to your government with a proposal.
      Some years ago, the Agios Basilikon Kounsistorion purchased a pair of aircraft carriers from the Greater Queendom of @Suverina. The circumstances surrounding this purchase was that Arhomaneia and Suverina had had a deterioration of relations, after starting the development of these carriers as a joint project. It resulted in my nation being forced out of this project, with no reimbursement of costs incurred. Later on, relations between our nations improved and the Megas Agios Basileia was invited to purchase two carriers at a reduced cost. At the time, it was considered to be an offer too good to pass up. The Prince Michail II carriers were classed as the Despotes class when purchased by Arhomaneia.

However, they have proved to be surplus to requirements. With the Grand Federated Imperium of @Adaptus, Arhomaneia had co-developed the Maximos class aircraft carrier and the Despotes class never became part of the Basilikoploimon. The two vessels have therefore remained mothballed since then, although every effort is taken so that it would take little to make them operational once again.

In light of our good relations and the sterling effort Seylos makes in keeping eastern Argis from descending into anarchy, I have been charged by his Imperial Majesty, Kommodos III, by the Grace of Christ the God, Agios Basileos kai Autokrator ton Arhomanion, to offer the Despotes class to the Kingdom of Seylos.

If you are willing to consider this, I am to invite your majesty to dispatch a delegation to inspect the Despotes class ships, in order to see if one or the both of them are to your nation's liking. Then our governments can discuss a price that is fair and equitable to both.

May Seylos continue to be a beacon of light in a dark wurld.

Honorios Kontarian,
      Megas Logothetes
      of the
      Logothesion ton Stratiotikou
      of the
    • By Haruspex
      Prologue
      Within the bowels of the Defense Ministry's command and control headquarters located within the ward of Kunya, of which is located in the city-state Chel de'Yorn near the northern border of Beautancus territories. Ttoile, the capital of the former Cussian territory known as Beautancus, lay just a few hundred kilometers away. Ttoile had been observed as being the last remnant of the old Cussian government, the last semblance of an actual city with infrastructure held over from the old days. 
      The images of the city, and the surrounding landscape had been the subject of reconnaissance planes and photographing for a few weeks now. The Imperial Aerowings had done their duty, and in the haze of the smoke filled room from cigarettes and the like, something that individuals who were under great stress had been puffing away upon, held their eyes to the display monitors. Sheefs of intelligence, dossiers on the terrain and the pacification estimates, losses that might occur, what was acceptable, etc. With due diligence by the number crunchers, the expansion effort was being formulated even as the newly crowned Emperor gave a speech to the masses.
      Fleet Lord Yagar Ni'Vek was seated at the head of the table, appointed by the now emperor to serve as his left, while Kaorin became the right. He stubbed out his third or fourth cigarette into the waiting ashtray, cleared his throat and spoke. The preliminary reports have been made. As of now, myself and Vice Lord Kaorin, have been given authorization by the newly crowned Emperor, to proceed with our plans of expansion. He turned towards another senior officer,  General Ti'Ran Elghinn, head of House Buki Elghinn. As doing so, a junior officer approached with a briefcase. It was chained to his right wrist and he set it down, opening after a combination was entered. Within it, a keycard rested and a type of machine to read it. Ti'Ran reached over, broke the keycard case and inserted the card. It required now the keycard of the senior most officer, of which was that of Ni'Vek. He gave his card to the handcuff bearing officer and it was slid within the machine, with both codes matching, thus the icon screens going green in hue.
      General Ti'Ran, began Ni'Vek. You are hereby authorized to begin mobilization of the following forces, for deployment and securing of the northern territories of the former Cussian lands. You will command, with your choice of officers, the army group Hades. The force that is authorized under your command is the entirity of the Hades Northern Border Force;
      o 1st Legionnaires 'Renor Xukuth' Motor Rifle Regiment, Hades
      o 15th Legionnaires 'Renor Xukuth' Motor Rifle Regiment, Hades
      o 283rd Legionnaires 'Mzil Velven' Motor Rifle Regiment, Hades
      o 1st Legion 'Olath Orn' Tank Regiment, Hades
      o 147th Legion 'Bel'la Kyorl' Artillery Regiment, Kovo(Border of Beautancus)
      o 1117th Air Defence Regiment, Kovo
      o 136th Independent Intelligence Battalion, Kovo
      o 1174th Independent Anti-Tank Battalion, Kovo
      o 211st Independent Engineer Battalion, Kovo
      o 614th Independent Chemical Battalion
      o 47th Independent Signal Battalion, Kovo
      o 190th Independent Maintenance Battalion, Hades
      o 1063rd Independent Supply Battalion, Hades
      o 370th Independent Medical Battalion, Hades
      * 51st Parachute Landing Regiment, Tula(2.5km east of Hades)
      *89th Light Armor Regiment, Tula
      * 137th Parachute Landing Regiment, Tula
      * 1182nd Artillery Regiment, Efremov(Secondary border deployment, 3.5km north of Hades)
      * 107th Independent Air Defence Regiment, Efremov
      * 322nd Independent Engineer Battalion, Efremov
      * 731st Independent Communications Battalion, Tula
      * 43rd Independent Repair Battalion, Tula
      * 110th Independent Transport Squadron, Tula
      Ni'Vek continued. You will begin immediate deployment of orders. You are tasked with mobilization and transport of your forces into the assigned battle and securement area. These orders are confirmed by the Defense Ministry and by the will of the Emperor.
      Ti'Ran leaned back in his seat a bit, and seemed to contemplate a good deal in his head before he spoke. As the Emperor wills, so shall I serve. I do however have some questions. One, my support I will assume is the Home Guard forces of the imperial legionary, of which I can only assume that Kaorin will deploy after my initial forces do so. Is this to prevent any other nation from perhaps attempting to cross into the Cussian territories while we are doing so? Also what of the Tagmatine? Will they stand idly by? They've been rather testy lately with the navy. 
      A chuckle resounded about the table as the thought of their southern neighbor having a bit of a fit. Ni'Vek gestured and the group fell silent. They seem to be playing the long game with us, and they cannot effectively do anything other then issue a stern word perhaps. The Home Guard will indeed shore up your efforts, maintaining vigilance alongst the Cussian western border while your forces occupy Ttoile. Meanwhile the Imperial Navy and the Imperial Aerowings will also be deploying, with the navy landing units and forces alongst the eastern sea holdings of the Cussian wildlands. The aerowings I am told shall continue photography runs and if need be, supply and suppression missions.
      Ti'Ran nodded to all of this, before promptly sliding to a stand and giving Ni'Vek a salute. Very well Sir. Army Group Hades will begin immediate mobilization. I estimate based on force locations, the projections, estimated in my head sir, it shouldnt take more then two weeks to prepare for a border crossing and begin occupation of the capital within another two weeks time.
      Ni'Vek returned the salute. May you earn the glory of the battlefield General...