Sign in to follow this  
Wellsy

Happy birthday and hello again

Hi @Wellsy! As someone, who joined the region roughly two years ago, I often look at the map of continental Europa and wonder about the nations of old, so it's super cool to see one of the "ancients" say hello.

13 hours ago, Wellsy said:

I'd love to tell you Cabarria will soon be roaring back on the Europan stage, but I don't know if I have the time to give you that you all deserve, seeing how much amazing effort you all put in around here.

All of us prioritise their real life over Europa, as they should, however, certainly everyone would be delighted to see a sleeping forerunner waking up from their slumber. If you want to write something, I'm sure everyone would be happy, even if it is just a little, It's not like everyone only posts walls of text like @Adaptus and @Tagmatium Rules. :D Anyhow, another place you might want to check out is our regional Discord server, where most, if not all, of our active members hang out on a daily basis, including @Orioni and the aforementioned two ancient titans. Feel free say hi over there as well!

Link: https://discord.gg/9eTJ4v

Once more, great to see someone from Europa's history saying hi. :)

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Wellsy said:

Howdy folks,

After a long leave of absence I'm dropping in to say hello and wish a happy birthday to Europa. I got an e-mail update alerting me to the milestone and figured "What the heck?" Very cool to see this place still hopping after all this time, and very pleased to see my little nation of Cabarria still hanging out on the Europa map. I worked briefly as the cartographer so I know how much work goes into keeping up with all of that. I must apologize for kind of ghosting all of you - life sort of got busy and NS just fell off as a priority I'm afraid. I've gotten married, had two wonderful kids, gotten divorced, and tried to balance working as a microbiologist in a medical lab with spending time with my kids and playing in a rock cover band. So life is crazy and weird, but it's not too bad. It's actually nuts to think how long ago I messed around in here, and to see you all still having fun all this time later is honestly very cool. I'd love to tell you Cabarria will soon be roaring back on the Europan stage, but I don't know if I have the time to give you that you all deserve, seeing how much amazing effort you all put in around here. It was always fun, and a special thanks to Orioni, Tagmatium, Beautancus, Vocenae, Red Iberic Workers, Adaptus and Haruspex for RPing with me briefly all those years ago and being wonderful people. Happy Birthday Europa! And thank you for still being here and still being you. Blessings.

-Jon Wells

"Wellsy"

Lord of Cabarria

Hello again!

It's nice to see an old face drop by.

It sounds like life has been pretty damn busy for you over the last few years!

• Like 4

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this