Tagmatium Rules

[OOC] Aluxian Civil War

17 hours ago, Aluxia said:

Heads up: in light of Tagmatium's now-non existent events surrounding the Leopard's Throne thread, it does change up his involvement in my conflict. I am still running through an alternate timeline of events. In the meantime, the next post from me will involve a plane going 'missing.'

I've said to @Aluxia that it could mean that Tagmatium now has a lot more in the way of resources.

Ultimately, whether they will be sent will probably depend on the potential backlash against the plane being downed, and who by.

• Like 2

On 3/5/2019 at 2:40 AM, Oyus said:

Hehe been waiting for this one.

I'll have that scene for this weekend. Keep an eye on the thread.

• Like 3

@Tikva: Thanks for the statement. This perfectly sets up a response by me concerning the plane and where the conflict goes from here.

• Like 2

It's taken a bit to re-read where we are as I plan on the draft for this week and @PyeMcGowan, I am still completely confused by what you posted, can you message me so we can talk about it before I finish writing. Thanks.

• Like 2

I apologize for the longer than expected posting from me. Since PyeMcGowan hasn't messaged me at all about his post, I just ignored responding to it as I have absolutely no way of where to take it. If he does get back to me either in PM or through this thread, then we might be able to come up with something.

Anyways, @Tikva will be investigating the aircraft crash and Crown Prince Kravos has made a reappearance in the story. He'll be coming up more in the next few posting cycles.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

On 5/3/2019 at 5:35 PM, North Dniester said:

I have come to supply guns, tanks, AA, and missiles. 

and I'm all out of subtlety

And what will you do when I start messing with your coup?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tagmatium Rules said:

And what will you do when I start messing with your coup?

I might even jump onto that bandwagon after you give me all the uranium of course...

In an effort to keep the storyline moving, I am contemplating having Kravos make an announcement over the airwaves listing his father's horrible activities and why he is not standing by his father but rather the FAA. He won't say if he's leading it (he essentially is while using Solov as the proxy premier). Thoughts? I recommend this in a means of getting this story towards some level of conclusion.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, Aluxia said:

In an effort to keep the storyline moving, I am contemplating having Kravos make an announcement over the airwaves listing his father's horrible activities and why he is not standing by his father but rather the FAA. He won't say if he's leading it (he essentially is while using Solov as the proxy premier). Thoughts? I recommend this in a means of getting this story towards some level of conclusion.

time for extraordinary rendition?

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.