Tagmatium Rules

[OOC] Aluxian Civil War

6 hours ago, Sayf said:

The Sayfi government is supporting the Free Aluxia Government

Free Aluxian Army*

The acronym is far more favorable.

2 hours ago, Aluxia said:

@Tagmatium Rules

I will be posting some OOC material for this thread over the weekend to give people a sense of where I am going with the story and allow participants to see how that melds with their intentions and so forth.

I had been pondering a couple of ideas in how to further interact with Change in the Wind and had been meaning to ask you about what your vision is and/or thoughts on something I had in mind. I can't wait to see.

• Like 4

My government will be adamant that they're peacekeepers within this conflict, fighting bandits.

@Sancti Imperii Catholico - I'm not sure how well you could support my forces logistically, unless you wanted to take up some of the slack in the supply chain and run shipments between Tagmatium, Falkeia/Phalkia and Adrotiri.

• Like 2

I am still jumping in Aluxia with The Military Order of Camillus to provide neutral aid. It had been awhile since we discussed it but don't worry I'm still gonna post haha

• Like 2

I'm behind the FAA. The Joint Revolutionary Task force is going to do their best to provide whatever covert aid they can to the budding democratic movement.

Edit: I forgot to mention, I'm also going to dispatch one of my hospital ships to Aluxia once the FAA is able to secure a port, to evacuate refugees and the wounded.

Edited by Fulgistan
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Fulgistan said:

I'm behind the FAA. The Joint Revolutionary Task force is going to do their best to provide whatever covert aid they can to the budding democratic movement.

Edit: I forgot to mention, I'm also going to dispatch one of my hospital ships to Aluxia once the FAA is able to secure a port, to evacuate refugees and the wounded.

You could do it before they secure any port facilities and use it to infiltrate more agents. It's not like anyone is going to refuse a hospital ship entry to a port, especially if everyone's still trying to be nice to each other.

Although that would be naughty.

• Wow 2
  • Haha 1

On 12/16/2018 at 11:26 AM, Tagmatium Rules said:

My government will be adamant that they're peacekeepers within this conflict, fighting bandits.

@Sancti Imperii Catholico - I'm not sure how well you could support my forces logistically, unless you wanted to take up some of the slack in the supply chain and run shipments between Tagmatium, Falkeia/Phalkia and Adrotiri.

Think I’ll do what you suggested.

Edited by Sancti Imperii Catholico
  • Like 1

Tagmatine support is not unconditional, and extrajudicial killings will cost the government support. And if they do down an airliner, then Tagmatium will likely walk away. Especially if this war against Derthalen kicks off.

Public support will wane when it turns out that the Aluxian government forces are doing anything like that and the Tagmatine government will likely wash its hands of it all.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Aluxia said:

Feel free to make such a request, I am sure the reigning monarch would be more than happy to receive it...unless its more inclined to support the FAA, in which case, you're taking a risk of it not making it to its destination until they capture Gradin on the coast.

Our aid would be humanitarian and intended for both sides. As such we would usually do an air drop from a plane to prevent it from being captured. That cool?

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Aluxia said:

You are welcome to attempt it but don't be surprised if one side may confuse for aiding the opposite. I did mention an aircraft going missing at some point. You could either fill that role as I outlined earlier or separate. Even though you may do it under a banner of neutrality, don't expect either side to be happy with that position over the long-term.

That's a given. A plane going missing for us would actually be pretty bad and probably get us to look at other strategies such as an overland route through friendly Sayf.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aluxia said:

Your choice: if you rather want the missing plane route, then it gives you a bit more of a role over the long term than just dropping goods over the country.

Let's do it.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

18 hours ago, Aluxia said:

Head's up: FAA offensives towards Chukba and Gradin will be posted at the end of the week.

Obviously, my aircraft are likely within striking distance, as would be cruise missiles carried by my ships.

I assume that there is a way you want this to play out?

@Aluxia

I've got a post part written up but I think I might need a map before I can finish it. I'm not quite sure where anything is in relation to Narlis and getting a better idea of the geography of Aluxia will probably be key to the next steps that I take.

Perhaps something that also highlights what areas are under the control of the two factions, if that's possible. As it is, it kind of feels like I'm going in a bit blind.

Sorry, I know that that is a bit of an ask, especially since you're quite busy at the moment, as I recall.

• Like 2

Hey Aluxia I can whip up a fairly clear map for you if you want to just give me a rough sketch of what's going on.

• Like 1

Is it not just a case of copying the world map, cutting it down to Aluxia and the using a paint programme to make it?

I think I can reorder my post and get something up tonight or tomorrow.

But the bulk of it may have to wait on it.

3 hours ago, Aluxia said:

Since Rihan got busy, I just decided to make a very, very rough map:

dcysepo-8a88d728-1b98-4490-b46f-e97e2ef5

If someone wants to make a far better one for the long-haul, at least you have this one as a foundation to work from.

Now, the red arrows denote impending FAA movements, yellow/gold the Imperial Armed Forces, and Purple designates Tagmatine activities.

My hope is that this map will be amended as major events unfold so, at this moment, this map depicts what has essentially happened since the end of the Battle of Chukba.

I do have a series of posts to make in the Civil War over the next week so I ask that anyone who's posted since I last did so to wait until they see responses from me.

Shit.

For some reason, I got it into my head that Chubka was a port.

It makes effectively no difference but I need to go back and edit my post.

I'm not sure where I got that from. I think I must have just got confused along the way.

• Like 3

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.