Sancti Imperii Catholico

The Sanctum Imperium Catholicum Ministry of Foreign Affairs

To- the Agios Basilikon Kounsistorion of the Megas Agios Basileia ton Arhomanio@Tagmatium Rules

From- His Eminence Archbishop Patrick Saulius through Alvon Russo, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Your Excellency of the Megas Logothetes of the Megas Agios Basileia,

It is said in Salvian legend that the prophet Liosous, the one who brought salvation through Christ to Marenesia, originated from Tagmatium.  The history of our nations goes far more back then either of our nations has previously thought.  Embassies, I believe, is just the stepping stone.

Christendom is threatened in this world by the increasingly encroaching threat of the values of the family.  The Christian nations of this world, you and us included, must bind together as one- as a family- and reminder that spirit that Christ himself left on this world thousands of years ago, and Liosous on Marenesia shortly after that.  This natural relationship should not be squandered.

The Sanctum Imperium Catholicum has been experiencing an era of good feelings, but I feel that is coming to a close.  The absence of a Holy Father, as its done throughout history, has created a sense of unease into the future, combined with the increasing encroachment on Christianity itself.  Embassies between our nations would be gladly accepted and cherished, and I sincerely hope, along with the rest of this nation, that we move forward towards greater relations.

With the blessing of Archbishop Patrick Saulius, Servant of God,

Minister of the Sanctum Imperium Catholicum’s Foreign Affairs,

Alvon Russo

Through the Trinity, We Flourish 

Edited by Sancti Imperii Catholico
  • Like 3

FF2GAwK.jpg

To: Foreign Minister Alvon Russo of the @Sancti Imperii Catholico

From: the Agios Basilikon Kounsistorion of the Megas Agios Basileia ton Arhomanion

To his Eminence Archbishop Salius, through Alvon Russo, Foreign Minister of the Sanctum Imperium Catholicum,

I and the Agios Basilikon Kounsistorion are gladdened by the fact that you have accepted the embassy request of Arhomaneia. Our nations are truly linked by our faith in God and it would be foolish to allow such ties to lapse into nothingness, as well as an affront to our Father.

As such, I am attaching to this communication the credentials of our candidate as ambassador to your devout and pious nation. They are Nikeforos Sagmatas and if they prove to not be a suitable ambassador, we will quickly find one who is much more applicable.

I have also gone as far as to find a location for your embassy within Tagmatika, which I have similarly attached. Again, if you find that it is not to your liking, I will discuss the matter further with the Eparkheia tes Poleos, the administration of Tagmatika, to find one that is a better fit to your needs.

May the Light of Christ forever be your guide,

Eugenios Goulielmos,

Megas Logothetes

of the

Logothesion of Foreign Affairs

of the

Megas Agios Basileia ton Arhomanion

• Like 2
  • Love 1

To: The Agios Basilikon Kounsistorion of the Megas Agios Basileia ton Arhomanion @Tagmatium Rules

From: His Eminence Archbishop Patrick Saulius through Alvon Russo, Minister of Foreign Affairs 

My brother in Christ, 

I am delighted by both the embassy location as well as the minister being sent to represent your nation.  I have done the same below, with a beautiful embassy located right next to St. Michael’s Cathedral and sending one of our best, Ambassador Jacob Caito. 

It is truly a shame and missed opportunity these have not been exchanged earlier in our histories.  Christians have become complacent in their defense of the faith and as such other forces have risen to combat these.  It would be of our great interest for both of us to enter into a pact of some kind, defensive or otherwise. 

I have forwarded plans to His Eminence and Servant of Christ, Archbishop Patrick Saulius, to send a team of diplomats to Tagmatika to discuss this as well as propose a trade deal to strengthen the bond between our two great nations. 

May God continue to shine His light on the world through our two nations. 

With the blessing of Archbishop Patrick Saulius, Servant of God, 

Minister of the Sanctum Imperium Catholicum’s Foreign Affairs, 

Alvon Russo 

• Like 2

Office of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Deopolis, the Sanctum Imperium Catholicum

Recipient: The Federal Republic of Stalgora [@SamNorth], Foreign Minister Jor Hrovson

Minister,

Our nations have had little contact over the years, no doubt for the great geographical distance between our two states.  In these modern times, however, this is inexcusable as modern technology allows our people to be connected no matter the distance- cultural or geographical.  The Foreign Ministry and the Saulius executive see it fit that we open our doors to all nations and establish relations with the nations of the wurld that we have failed to connect with for the multitude of reasons evident already.   

Your people are a proud and determinant one.  Tucked away in the rough corners of the Argic, your people have survived for centuries and prospered.  It would be a great misdeed to not seek further cooperation with your great nation. The Foreign Ministry deems it necessary that we establish embassies in our respective capitals to begin diplomatic relations and provide the basis of which to foster further cooperation and progress between our nations.

Enclosed below are the details of the proposed embassy and the ambassador who would serve your great nation if you would accept this kind offer.  Specific accommodations about the location of the embassy, the ambassador himself, or anything else, may be requested to the Foreign Ministry and will be reviewed.

May God bless your nation and your people,

Alvon Russo

• Like 1

Office of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Deopolis, the Sanctum Imperium Catholicum

Recipient: The People’s Republic of Batengdai [@Bulgenstaz], Foreign Minister Dverik He Long

Minister,

The situation on the island of Ceris is a precarious one indeed, almost as dangerous and terrible as that in the lands of the Haru.  It would be any Christian’s duty, then, to be like how Jesus Himself was- a caretaker of the poor and downtrodden, a mediator for peace.  Political aspirations and economic gains must then be put aside to do the right thing, the moral action that brings our people closer to His salvation.

This correspondence is not meant to test our nations’ bond.  That bond has already been forged, struck by the blacksmith’s hammer and still remaining strong.  Rather, this correspondence is meant to discuss with our allies the proper course of action concerning the affairs of the wurld.

The Saulius Executive and this Foreign Ministry has noted Batengdai’s distinct lack of aid, support, and compassion for both the people of Ceris and of those affected by Haru.  Instead, it seems your nation has instead acted on its own political interests, seeking some sort of gain from the suffering of others. Both the Church and state of Salvia urge our neighboring allies to join the Church’s mission in providing aid and seeking peaceful solutions to the problems afflicting the wurld.

We pray our most noble ally listens to His call in providing aid and demonstrating compassion and mercy to those less fortunate.

May God bless you and Light your path,

Alvon Russo

• Like 1
  • Wow 2