Orioni

Naming the Mountains

(Although I’m not on the map) I call the largest mountain range in my domain the Divine rocks. This range has a thousand mountains but also contains many volcanoes including the highest point in my nation, Mount Enclave which rests at 3,666 feet. They also contain the highest waterfall in the nation from the second highest point: the 3,000 foot crimson dome named for its red lake  (Lake Julius) on its summit which flows down its northern face. As part of the coronation the monarch must hike the mountain and bathe in the sacred lake.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kipan said:

Mount Makapu, in the shadow of Miyako, is the highest mountain on the main island of the Kipanese Island chain, Matigu.

Can I know how tall because I want to summit it

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

The Mountains to the west of Shffahkia proper are called Paranne Mts. 

Edited by Shffahkia
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_2019-05-01_at_11.32.25_AM.png

The mountains to the north of Alenveil are referred to as The Kendovstrunmahhe (Jesus, that's a mouthful. This can be shortened however you see fit). Their name is the only thing left of Kogaan culture that has stood the test of time and avoided Limonaian conquest, but their true meaning and translation are unknown. (OOC: Kendovstrunmahhe is "Soldier Mountains.")

The largest mountain that looks like an ax is called Hahkunstrunmah. Hahkunstrunmah is divided by the Ysgram Valley into two pieces. The southern portion is called Vurstrunmah and the northern portion is the Tuzstrunmah. (OOC: Hahkunstrunmah is "Axe Mountain," Vurstrunmah is "Valor Massif," and Tuzstrunmah is "Blade Massif.")

The circular-shaped mountain south of the curve of Tuzstrunmah is known as Key Spaan, and the cylindrical mountain to the southwest of Key Spaan is called Key Zahkrii. (OOC: Key Spaan is "Mount Shield," and Key Zahkrii is "Mount Sword.")

Edited by Alenveil
  • Like 3

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.