• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Tagmatium Rules
      I'm going to ask to add Aroma to the map.
      If it can be added as a port in the place shown on the map as a red dot. It's a been a long time coming, considering it's relative cultural importance, in the scheme of things.
      I've been thinking about it and also checking the cultural map of Europa, it seems to be the most logical place for it to go. I apologise for it now being super busy there, but I think I kind of need to illustrate where it is. Me and Adaptus did agree that it would make more sense to be in my territory than his. We'll assume that the equivalent of Rome's port of Ostia has been swallowed by urban sprawl or something in OTL
      I'm open to comments on whether that is the best place for it to go. I'll attach the cultural map, too, so that everyone else can chip in. The map is also a work in progress by O and may be subject to change.

• By Rihan
      The Republican Information Service (Tlaru Aihrifv Rheilhhu) is a direct entity of the Communications Ministry. This channel, Shanaku, will serve as a means in which to better connect the world to events occurring within the Republic.
      Please standby for incoming transmission... 
    • By Rihan
      By Proclamation of the Rihan Senate
      The Senate, at the behest of the Rihannsu people, do hereby affirm their intentions of developing meaningful relations with nations of the wider world. With the Senate's declaration, the Praetor, Mathon Terix, will comply and immediately begin to make all preparations related to this. He has appointed Senator Tevus Pranara to be responsible for representing the Senate and the People, alongside his ongoing Senatorial duties. The Rihannsu, united as one, is ready to talk, to trade, and to learn.
      thei'mnei  iemhiedh irrhmhiohs
      "May Our Discussion Succeed"