Derthalen

Champion Registration for the Feats of Strength

The Holy Empire of Derthalen confirms its participation in all events.

Edited by Derthalen
  • Like 1

The Rihan Republic, being the host of the Feats, hereby confirms its active participation. The location of the various components of the event are being finalized at this time.

• Like 1

Just now, Neo-enclave said:

I’d like to host it next year

It is too early to discuss the next iteration of this event until we've actually completed this one.

• Like 1

Due to a superior gene pool, hearty nutritious meals, and brutal winters that kill off weak babies, the United States are proud of their strong citizens. With the opportunity to prove this strength and fortitude on an international level now presenting itself, Prymont can confirm their participation in the Feats of Strength. 

redeye-vikings-post-mortem-ragnar-kills-borg-20140410

OOC: The above picture is from a TV show, but imagine it's some glorious, bloody reenactment of past Prymontian wars. Also, I'm happy to participate, but only if I'm allowed to. This is just me registering my interest for future tournaments if the space is not available now.

Edited by Prymont
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

The Democratic Republic of Faramount will compete in the swimming, running, and archery events. 

((Depending on how far back we're going with this, the Republic of Faramount would've competed in the same.))

• Like 1

The Arab Republic of Sayf confirms it's participation in all events.

• Like 1

I will give everyone until Sunday night to state their intention of participate before I move forward with this event.

Edited by Rihan

FYI: Head's up, I will be posting the start of the Feats later this week. Anyone who's stated their intention to participate this moment will be considered involved. Stay tuned.

• Like 3