Sign in to follow this  
Ahrana

Operation Clean-Up

1500AT | People's Palace ,Moskovo, Ahrana | Office of the Secretary General

8 October 2018

It had only been three hours since taking Office and Sigrid was already outlining her plans for "Operation Clean-Up" as she called it, ultimately she was going to start what the Military Generals called the "War on Drugs" because that's what they foresaw in this Operation a massive War against the unyielding Drug Lords of the Federation. But Sigrid refused to take a no for an answer when she asked her Generals if the manpower could be ready by 1900AT tonight as they were going to start the raids on the Drug Dealer and Drug Lords. She may start this War but she is determined to see it done for the greater good of the people. 

She had a feeling since she made her first speech that most of the Drug Lords and Dealers saw what would happened and have either left or turn their stocks over, but their are those few who yield at nothing and will stop at nothing to gain more profit. As the Generals and Sigrid battled out the last few details she would make a televised statement to the entire Federation while the first Raids were taking place. The order to go would be made as soon as she said the first word on TV tonight at 1800AT. The Generals and Sigrid had finally come to an agreement on how they would procced with such and operation and decided that the First Wave would consist of a Moderate Heavy Raid Force in the Capital and other areas while the rest of the Country would face a Heavy Force involving few Tanks and LTVs that would intimidate the large Drug Lords. They had decided that under no reason will they fire on innocent Civilians only those who held weapons.

Sigrid then proceeded to walk to her Desk to give her speech to her proof reader and to put her Military Jacket back on and to walk to the Press Room where she would give the Televised Speech. They would reherse for a few hours and to get any makeup that would be needed and to get word to the Press that a statement would be released tonight.

1800AT | Press Room, Peoples Palace

The room was packed tight with reporters and Staff and Generals and one Agent that held a radio to give the signal to the others on when to fully mobilise to all locations across the Country. The lights in the back of the room dimmed and the March was sounded and in walked Sigrid in her White Military Uniform all medals showing, she got to the podium and looked at each person in the room with a stern look and then looked down and started talking:

Ladies and Gentlemen and People of the Federation thank you for joining me on such short notice, whether your viewing from your home or here in the Press Room today is momentous occasion no doubt. I took Oath of Office Six hours ago and I have already begun giving orders out Nationwide and inside my Government. Tonight as I am speaking to you now Operation Clean-Up has begun, all Drugs will be seized if they are not in possession of Pharmaceutical Companies or Pharmacies across the Nation as of today. Statements were realized prior to the end of term of the Former Secretary General that all Drugs must be handed over to Pharmaceutical Companies for equal amount of compensation or face further reparations later down the road. Well today is that day, today as the Generals of the Military Call it, the War on Drugs have started and will not end till all Drugs are confiscated from Drug Lords and Dealers. All License given by the Federal Government prior to and on this Day are now rendered Null and Void and hold no legal weight.

It will be the mandate of this Government to rid this Country of such filth that has plagued so many Families and individules, I have allotted more funds to the Rehabilitation Services of the Federation to help do more for those who will need recovery from such Drugs. These Services will be done in a controlled manor and Environment and it is my hope that everyone who struggles with such Drug Addictions will seek the help willingly.

Thank You for joining me on this night and please do have a good Rest of your night and sleep knowing that the Federation will soon be rid of such things that plague us so much.

Thank You.

Sigrid walks off the Podium after receiving a nod from the agent that the Operation has begun now all she could do was hope for the best and to wait for the reports to start rolling in.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• If it makes you feel any better, it wouldn't be for quite some time. Given events elsewhere, in particular down in Aurelia, it wouldn't be as 'substantive' as those already involved or could be involved due to proximity.
    • You could do it before they secure any port facilities and use it to infiltrate more agents. It's not like anyone is going to refuse a hospital ship entry to a port, especially if everyone's still trying to be nice to each other. Although that would be naughty.
    • I'm behind the FAA. The Joint Revolutionary Task force is going to do their best to provide whatever covert aid they can to the budding democratic movement.   Edit: I forgot to mention, I'm also going to dispatch one of my hospital ships to Aluxia once the FAA is able to secure a port, to evacuate refugees and the wounded.
    • I am still jumping in Aluxia with The Military Order of Camillus to provide neutral aid. It had been awhile since we discussed it but don't worry I'm still gonna post haha
    • 1. [Pax Eurthica] There are a few of them but I think @Mauridiviah deserves this. Very few actions on Eurth don't earn a big Mads Frowny Face and I know Tagmatium has got more than a few. And I know we all await the next Mundus Liber survey with baited breath. 2. [Big Stick Dick] @Fulgistan. That may seem an odd one, since none of them have been declared wars, but there almost isn't a conflict they haven't got their perfidious, insidious tentacles into on a covert level. PryRus, North Dniester, Greater Serbia, Aluxia, themselves... Honestly, the Workers' Republic is probably one of the biggest threats to world peace right now but no one actually seems to realise it. 3. [The Pushitzer Prize] Whether or not realistic, it has certainly been @Girkmands one that I've enjoyed reading the most recently. There are a few others that are pretty much as good, so I'll give @Shffahkia at least an honourable mention. 4. [Bron Urgundy Award] I think everyone knows who the two main contenders for this prize are. I'm going to vote for @Orioni and his BS News Channel. Sorry, @Variota! 5. [Fully-Diplomatic] Oof. A lot of diplomacy seems to be going on between just two nations at any one time, so this is probably a difficult one to genuinely choose from. I think that both @Ahrana and @Rihan have been pursuing diplomatic solutions with many nations and it seems that Ahrana is the most prolific over it. So I'll vote for Ahrana and my apologies to Rihan. 6. [Business Cat] It isn't a category that I really follow, I'll admit, but it does seem that @Morheim's recent topic has got a lot of attention. Even I considered getting in on it! 7. [Moving the Goalpost] Again, not a category that I follow, but Rihan seems to be hitting this pretty hard, with football winding down and even pushing for an Olympic event. 8. [Leading the Green Scene] I'm not sure that there has been one. Certainly, a lot of government are pursuing environmental technology or polices – both @Gallambria and my own nation spring to mind on that front but a lot of it has been expressed through news posts and not an actual topic or meeting taking place on this. I'm going to leave this one blank and maybe it will be an initiative we can pursue next year. 9. [Ms/Mr Congeniality] Aidan, King of @Seylos. Unlike most monarchs or leaders in Europa, he doesn't seem to be an authoritarian dickhead but actually quite likeable on a personal level. 10. [Lex Loathor] Henry, formerly a prince of Seylos' royal house, is not only a hugely entitled shit but a murderous c*nt, too. And seemingly plans to make his own Bond Villain-esque evil organisation. 11. [Notable N00b] In all honesty, this is perhaps the most difficult one to choose a nominee for. There are a good few that are definitely worthy of it and it's almost unfair to try to select one person over any of the others. Some have certainly made bigger contributions than others but we've had a fair few stick about and make some damn fine contributions. I'm going to say @Sancti Imperii Catholico for this one. The Fight for the White Smoke is coming on really well and I can only see it improving. Again, I think that many others who warrant it as an award - Seylos, Rihan, @Sayf, @Llalta, @Faramount, @Limonaia... the list is a lot longer than just those.