Tagmatium Rules

Agios Basilikon Foreign Affairs

gAFcoTO.png?1

From: The Offices of The Third Circle (Foreign Affairs Ministry)
Authorization: Grand Admiral Tihun Xun of The Fifth Circle [Naval Command and Control - NCAC]
Subject: Imperial Naval Deployment

Concerning the uproar over the last movement of the Imperial Navy, your government is being duly notified of the planned passage between our territories within the Ranke Sea, for the open waters of the Kataigides. This fleet is moving in response to the current occupation-conflict that has grown in measure and means in the last seventy-two hours. 

The 3rd Ranke Fleet shall be departing the Port of Perya, setting sail to pass via commercial route past that of the Glevokastron territory belonging to your banner and rule. From there it will then leave the commercial route, heading towards international waters, avoiding the refugee columns, and curving about towards its destination, the coast of Ttoile. 

This missive comes as the fleet is being readied but is sixty hours from actual deployment so as to allow our esteemed neighbors a heads up if you will, so that the sight of dozens of Imperial vessels does not escalate into something we both would regret.

• Like 2

FF2GAwK.jpg

To: His Imperial Majesty's Office of Foreign Affairs of @Yeosan

From: the Agios Basilikon Kounsistorion of the Megas Agios Basileia ton Arhomaion

Your Excellency,

I thank God that your great nation has accepted my government's request to exchange embassies. My government and the Arhomaioi are sure that this will indeed be the start of a long and prosperous relationship between our two nations. There is undoubtedly much that we can learn from each other and it will make both our nations culturally more richer and have a deeper understanding of each other and ourselves.

To this end, the diplomatic service of my nation, the Skrinion ton Barbaron, prepared a candidate for His Imperial Majesty's Office of Foreign Affairs to look at. This person is Petros Hermonassos, a member of my nation's diplomatic service of long standing. If this candidate does not prove to be acceptable to you, I can arrange for the credentials of another to be sent over.

Similarly, I have also taken the liberty of selecting a property for your nation's chancery. It is within the capital and should serve your nation's needs. If this does not meet your standards, I can endeavour to find another one.

May Christ bless this new beginning,

Eugenios Goulielmos

Megas Logothetes

of the

Logothesion ton Barbaron

of the

Megas Agios Basileia ton Arhomaion

FF2GAwK.jpg

To: The Offices of The Third Circle (Foreign Affairs Ministry) @Haruspex

From: the Agios Basilikon Kounsistorion of the Megas Agios Basileia ton Arhomaion

Honoured allies,

I am glad that your Exkousiokratorissa has guided you to give Arhomaneia notice of your nation's fleet movements. Whilst I appreciate that it may be felt that it is something of a slight to the dignity of the Gharoi, it is a step towards healing the rift that has sadly grown between our two great nations.

The relevant parties in Arhomaneia, including the Logothesion tou Stratiotikou and the Logothesion tou Kommerkiarionikou have been notified of your navy's activities and have passed the message on down to their subordinate organisations and civilians.

I pray that these upstarts that have appeared to challenge the rule of her majesty, Kira'Karn, are swiftly dealt with and brought to justice for their criminal actions.

If God wills it, once again the alliance between the Exkousiokrateia and the Megas Agios Basileia will be something that the rest of the wurld has to take notice of.

Eugenios Goulielmos,

Megas Logothetes

of the

Logothesion ton Barbaron

of the

• Like 2

gAFcoTO.png?1

From: The Offices of The Third Circle (Foreign Affairs Ministry)
CC: The Offices of The First Circle (Ministry of Foreign Trade Affairs)

Authorization: Duke Yasa Elemmiire Orn II of The Sixth Circle [Industrial Oversight and Environmental Services Ministry - IOESM]
Subject: Hydrocarbon Mining

I am under orders from the Empress to notify your government of the planned establishment of several hydrocarbon mining harvesting rigs at the tip of the Northern Territories, within reach of your governments holding of Glevakstron.

There will be an Imperial Naval presence, however I am informed that it shall be a blue water, litoral one, and that most Imperial Naval presence shall be conducted by patrol craft in and around the rigs themselves. There are five in total to be built, and the means and construction elements will be enroute within three months. 

The vessels in question are civilian in nature and operation. The rigs fall under the territorial waters of the northern territories, but notifying our southern neighbor in lieu of what has been a rather chaotic relationship, is the best course of action.

In the Goddess's Care and via the Empresses Grace,
This humble servant

Duke Yasa Elemmiire Orn II
House Olath Orn
The Sixth Circle
Sovereign Imperium of Machina Haruspex

• Like 2

FF2GAwK.jpg

To: Yumi, head of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Serene Kingdom of @Esonice

Your Excellency,

My monarch and I are pleased that your country has chosen to accept the offer of the Megas Agios Basileia of an exchange of embassies. We, and the people of Arhomaneia, are as hopeful you and your people for the future of our nations' relations. I appreciate that there has been past conflict between Christian denominations and the religion of your people in the past and I am sorry that this was the case. However, I feel that this is something that we can both move beyond but recognise that it was a burden upon your nation at the time.

The people of Arhomaneia are certainly fascinated by foreign cultures and your kingdom appears to be one very much worthy of study and visit. In time, I hope that this exchange of embassies will mean that Esonians will visit my ancient nation and Arhomaioi will your ancient nation, so that they can learn much and come to few each other as friends.

The Arhomaioi are certainly honoured that you have allowed Arhomaneia an embassy in close proximity to such a site of national importance. I am sure that Lake Gamari will be a source of inspiration and wonderment to as my people as much as it is to the Esonian people.

I have discussed a suitable candidate for ambassador to your nation with my country's diplomatic service, and we have come up with Eirene Pterora, a career member of the Skrinion ton Barbaron, the Arhomaiki diplomatic service. I am hopeful that she will be a suitable candidate but if not, I can forward the names and credentials of others so that we can both agree on someone who is suitable.

Similarly, I have started preparations for finding a location for your nation's embassy within Tagmatika. These will be similarly forwarded to your government and I have begun to discuss the placement of your embassy with the Eparkheia tes Poleos, the administration of Tagmatika.

May this please God and be the start of a long friendship,

Eugenios Goulielmos

Megas Logothetes

of the

Logothesion ton Barbaron

of the

• Like 2
  • Love 1

To: the Agios Basilikon Kounsistorion of the Megas Agios Basileia ton Arhomnion

From: Office of the Ministry of Foreign and Internal Trade and Telecommunications of the Kingdom of Cristina

Your Majesty,

The good people of the Kingdom of Cristina, loyal subjects of Her Majesty the Queen, are greatly honoured by the perspective of building a friendship with the Greater Holy Empire of Arome. We apologise profusely about the delay of our response, since your words were carefully considered by Her Majesty Queen Nova Maxima Korvini, her Crown Council and the national parliament alike.

Know that we are humbled by the desire of your Majesty, Kommodos III, to build relations with our beloved nation and that we are also looking forward to establishing an embassy on your soil in order to maintain  peaceful relations. 

Ever since our bloody Independence from a foreigner oppressive regime in the recent past, we are strong supporters of liberty, property and peace and have been looking to make steps toward friendly approaches with the free nations of the world. Today, the Kingdom of Cristina makes one more step forward on this way to the future by accepting your hand in friendship.

The Cristinese see many benefits to be had through forming diplomatic bonds between our two countries, such as the rapprochement of our cultures and traditions, proud descendants from an ancestral common origin. As the long and glorious Cristinese history can tell, we will try our very best to help those in need and secure our region of Europa to ensure sustainability, stability and peace.

The good people of Cristina pray for the intercession of Agios Alexandros o Diakonos along the good God to advance this sincere relation between our nations to a greater future of economic and diplomatic benefits. 

May Christ see that our nations coexist in peace.

Yours sincerely,

Franco Bilaro

Minister of Foreign and Internal Trade and Telecommunications

• Like 3

FF2GAwK.jpg

To: Franco Bilaro, Minister of Foreign and Internal Trade and Telecommunications of the Kingdom of @Cristina

Your excellency,

It greatly pleased the Arhomaioi, and I pray that it pleases God as well, that her majesty, Queen Nova Maxima Korvini and her honoured government have accepted the offer of an exchange in embassies between our two great and proud nations. This will hopefully be a start in a long, glorious and, above all, friendly relationship between our nations.

Please do note that Arhomaneia does not apportion any blame for a slow reply to our message. I will also admit that the Agios Basilikon Kounsistorion has found its attention elsewhere in recent weeks – there are several ongoing international crises that have required a lot of attention and careful monitoring, not least one with my nation's northern neighbour. However, these are not suitable excuses and I must ask for your forgiveness as well.

His Aroman Majesty, Kommodos III, by the Grace of Christ the God, Agios Basileos kai Autokrator, and myself and the Arhomaioi hope that this exchange of embassies will mark the start of a great shared future. Perhaps, in time, we can look towards closer cooperation with mutual benefaction for both of our nations and our people, whether economically or otherwise.

To this end, I have discussed with my nation's diplomatic service, the Skrinion ton Barbaron, in order to find a suitable ambassador from Arhomaneia to the Kingdom of Cristina. This person is Manouel Nikoteles, a long serving diplomat, although this will be the first time that he will have been appointed as ambassador. However, I do not doubt that he will be an appropriate choice who will serve Arhomaneia will. Similarly, I have worked with the Kephalatikeuon ton Tagmatika, the Mayor of Tagmatika, to find a suitable building for your nation's chancery. I have attached both the credentials for Kyrios Nikoteles and the details of the building to this message.

May it please God that our faithful nations are coming closer together at last,

Eugenios Goulielmos

Megas Logothetes

of the

Logothesion ton Barbaron

of the

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

To: Holy Emperor Kommodos III

Sir My Brother, the Grace of God on you.

On the behalf of the daughters and sons of the free city of Cristina, I who humbly serve them, wish to extend my thanks to your willingness to accept our nation as a friend.

Committed I am to the establishment of the peace treaty with the Greater Holy Empire of Tagmatium, I took the liberty to write myself so important words.

Like Your Majesty, we believe that all of us will, for the sake of our young generation, keep the peace, the respect and the sincere friendship. The peace saves the lives of tens of thousands of young people. I know it’s not simple, I know there are people who try to frustrate peace. I really believe that both our governments will do whatever they can to keep it deep, sincere, strong and serious for the sake of your people, for the sake of our people.

Being desirous of strengthening the cordial relations which so happily begin between our two countries, I have personally selected Mrs Luana Lopeli to be our ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary. Despite her youth, Mrs Lopeli is a highly qualified loyal officer who is well versed in world affairs. I have long relied on her. The Ministrer of Foreign and Internal Trade and Telecommunications of the Kingdom of Cristina, Mr Nico Salano presents its compliments to the Agios Basilikon Kounsistorion of the Megas Agios Basileia ton Arhomnion and has the honor to invite their attention to the above matter.

The credentials of Mr. Nikoteles were properly evaluated by the loyal Minister Nico Salano and fully approved. By his arrival in Cristina, Mr Nikoteles will be received by Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Aline, principessa reale Carolina Korvini, following the old traditions of my House, and took to the recently restored mediaeval complex of the Church of Sant'Andrea where is being installed your nation's chancery. I am sure that he will find so many friends here.

Finally, I express my highest esteem and consideration toward your Majesty. May the troubles be less and the blessings be more, and nothing but happiness come through your great nation.

IMG-20200430-164204.png

Edited by Cristina
Formatting
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

FF2GAwK.jpg

To: the Foreign Minister of the Federation of @Anatea

Your Excellency,

There has never been any formal relations between the Federation of Anatea and the Megas Agios Basileia ton Arhomaion, the Greater Holy Empire of Arome. It is felt by my government that it is time that this be addressed. Aurelia remains something of a distant and far off continent to the nations of Europa, although we have established relations with some of the countries of that land. Aurelia is seen as mysterious and exotic, one of the last undiscovered parts of the wurld, alongside the central deserts of Alharu.

That it has taken some time for Arhomaneia to attempt to open relations with your great nation is not meant to be a slight against your country or your people, but it is due to the ever changing nature of the wurld around us. As your government has undoubtedly seen, unrest and conflict casts a long shadow across much of Eurth. This has meant that the Agios Basilikon Kounsistorion, the Holy Imperial Government, has perhaps not been as attentive to the distant corners of the wurld as it should have been.

Although our nations have had little in the way of contact, I am sure that what we have in common far outweighs our nations' differences. Those differences that we might have can be put aside readily, in favour of peaceful relations, which will flourish into cooperation and mutually beneficial friendship in the years.

In order to foster relations between our two great nations, I have been requested by His Aroman Majesty, Kommodos III, by the Grace of Christ the God, Agios Basileos kai Autokrator ton Arhomaion, to suggest that our nations undertake an exchange of embassies. If your government accepts, then I can forward the credentials of a potential ambassador and begin to select a possible site for your nation's chancery within Tagmatika, my nation's capital. I do not doubt that this will be the start of a long and happy relationship between our nations.

May God grant our nations everlasting peace between us,

Eugenios Goulielmos

Megas Logothetes

of the

Logothesion ton Barbaron

of the

• Like 3

To: Eugenios Goulielmos, the Agios Basilikon Kounsistorion of the Megas Agios Basileia ton Arhomaion

Your majesty,

first of all, we apologize for the years in which Anatea has not been very involved in establishing agreements or alliances with other countries in the wurld in the past. Only recently our nation has emerged from a conflict that has touched everyone's heart and taken away a lot of resources and time that we could have invested to strengthen relations with your glorious nation.

With great pleasure we accept the invite of his majesty regarding the establishment of embassies on our territories, giving you the opportunity to build yours in our capital, Solisea, hoping that our city will be to your liking.

With this, we hope too that we can put our differences aside to create a stable and profitable relationship for both of us, in order to help us in times of need and protect ourselves from those who want to hurt or see a new friendship burn in our wurld.

We wish you a good and excellent day,

Pietro Oldi, Foreign Minister of the Set Party of Anatea.

• Like 3