Andalla

Flag Change: Andalla

Even if he did tilt it to the left, the bottom arrow closest to the center would still be off. The fact that there are 9 rays instead of eight will always offset the center of the flag. I think if you stare at it long enough, it kinda works regardless of the general principle of centrism we come to expect from images.

• Like 1

@Andalla Your new flag will added in the next update. I'll dearly miss the originality of a tropical Scandinavian island paradise.

Edit: done.

Edited by Orioni
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/16/2018 at 6:44 PM, Orioni said:

@Andalla Your new flag will added in the next update. I'll dearly miss the originality of a tropical Scandinavian island paradise.

Edit: done.

Well, thank you so much! Don't worry - I'll remember to include a Scandinavian cross somewhere among my regional or provincial flags¬†ūüėČ

Oh, and one more thing: I LOVE IT! That flag looks absolutely awesome on the map. Thanks again!

Edited by Andalla

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Tikva
      Nation in Europa: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=yesh_tikvah
      Flag: Available on NS.
      Capital name: Ayalon
      Capital location: Inland
      Other cities: Adora, Harel, Katzilya (on the coast)
      Factbook link: On iiWiki thanks to @Rihan: http://iiwiki.com/wiki/Tikva
      Newsroom link:
      Culture: Jewish, varies from secular to ulta-orthodox
      Climate: Eastern Mediterranean, intentions to have some hot deserts in the south, essentially like Israel.
      Location History: Tikva was formally established in 1950, but Juddish people had been emigrating to the area since the 1890's due to persecution in several Argic states including @Aluxia.
      I look forward to a robust conversation on where I can put the country. My initial guess is that northern Alharu is the best option.
    • By Alenveil
      Nation in Europa: The Kingdom of Alenveil
      Flag:
      Capital name: Sarbo
      Capital location: Central-Eastern Alenveil

Factbook link:

Newsroom link:

(The Red circle is the capital, yellow circles are dock cities, blue circles are major cities.)
      Sarbo is the capital. Ascorese, Alenzio, Chiolano, Savocino, and Legnamura are interchangeable.
      Culture: My culture is mostly based on RL Europe. Language is Limonaian.
      Climate: Climate is cold, almost frigid, in the central and northern areas, while the coastal temperatures are slightly warmer.
      Location: My location idea was on the northeast part of the Auraid bay of Argis, somewhat close to PyeMcGowan and Theodoria. This makes it a coastal country.
      History: Country has a clouded history, documented existence begins in the late 1400s onwards.
    • By PyeMcGowan
      Dear members of Europa, below are some small adjustments to my map placement. This includes two additional, very small, islands, and three new cities.
      the dot is Ferguson and the anchor Levernestad. And the green is the two new islands.

now this one is less important and if it doent fit thats fine, but the yellow dot is Nova Marina
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• NameÔĽŅÔĽŅ of Company:- Who are you? Mercator Shipbuilding Division Type of Business: - What does the company do? The Mercator Group‚Äôs Shipbuilding division is the primary supplier of vessels for PyeMcGowan‚Äôs largest shipping conglomerate. Nation of Origin:- Where isÔĽŅ your HQ. Southerland City, PyeMcGowan¬† What is to be manufactured at MTIZ? The primary manufactured good to be constructed at MTIZ are container ships, and once or twice every year an order for a ‚ÄėSpecial Vessel‚Äô will be placed. These could be Cruise liners or navy destroyers. What is getting made? ÔĽŅ Vessels, as explained above Number of Workers to be recruited locally:- ¬†2,890 employees will be hired locally, 20 of which will be Administrative positions. Number of visiting workers to be based there:-ÔĽŅÔĽŅ ¬†There will be 111 foreign workers. 90 will work in the Shipyard‚Äôs office as office workers. 20 will be High level supervisors and inspectors. And 1 will be the Site Administrator.
    • Home¬†|¬†World¬†|¬†Salvia¬†| Business | Politics | Opinion | Tech¬† People‚Äôs Address Slated for Monday¬† The annual People‚Äôs Address, originally started by Pope Gregory VII after being elected to the presidency in 1848, is scheduled to occur at Murphy‚Äôs Cathedral on Monday, at around 6:00 PM. ¬†It will be the most watched address since it was first broadcasted in 1959.¬† Top officials have said that Saulius plans¬†tol¬†cover topics related to the economy, infrastructure, healthcare and welfare, and international relations. ¬†This address is of¬†particular note, as it comes after a year of warming relations with¬†Tagmatium¬†as well as Salvia‚Äôs emergence back into international diplomacy after a long period of quiet isolationism following the Long War.¬† The People‚Äôs Address was established by Pope Gregory VII in 1848, a month after being elected to the presidency, an office established following the People‚Äôs War, a democratic uprising against the monarchy. ¬†Pope Gregory VII, after aiding the overthrow of the corrupt and secular monarchy, was elected to the presidency, where a month later he addressed the first Concilio Populi. ¬†This began the tradition of the People‚Äôs Address, which is now scheduled for the third Monday of February each year.¬† ¬†
    • @Alenveil, message me over the next two days as I would like to discuss how you want me to proceed in terms of this meeting.
    • Morror¬†Kassus Honorable Noble of Rihan¬†(Khlin√¶'eri emot√¶¬†mnea¬†Rihana) and Senator of the Republic (Deihu mnea¬†Rheilhhu) does hereby announce: a week of¬†feasting, arena games, and boundless entertainment lasting from Brax (March) 15-20 in the name of our brave men and women who won a glorious victory at Duronom Free and open to the public, all provided at the personal expense of Morror¬†Kassus ¬† OOC: As you will see concerning the date, this will take place¬†following¬†events yet to be played out in the "In the Shadows" plot line¬†but I wanted to set it up now for when the time comes. Also, if people have ideas or designs for a personal seal for Morror¬†Kassus going forward that I can use, let me know.
    • I would definitely like to participate in this. Maybe Llalta, being so isolated and safe, could act as some kind of save haven for people to escape to? Of course, this would lead to some issues like maybe an infected group of people attempting to find refuge in Llalta and the issues our small government will face.

Connect