Kipan

Sato Corporation

Corporate-logo-of-sato.jpg

CONFIDENTIAL - FOR RECIPIENTS EYES ONLY

TO: The Leadership of the Elegy Megacorporation

I have been preoccupied with the activities concerning the soon-to-conclude Ryuku Constitutional Convention and have only had this opportunity to contact you collectively, now. My closest aide handed me a recording of an SSI News story stating that Elergy intends to bid on the Miyako Metropolitan Corporation's Shintoko Station and Real Estate Development tender. I would like to propose that we join forces and merge our separate bids into one proposal that will overshadow the competition. As an aspect of this effort, we would form a new subsidiary specific to the Shintoko project and each Corporation would own half of the shares. If this intrigues you, we can discuss it further over the phone.

(For @Sunset Sea Islands)

• Love 1

VAahtJU.png

6YSqZgX.png

TO: Asami Sato, CEO of Sato Corporation

Greetings Mrs Sato,

first off, let me express my gratitude to finally get to know you, Mrs Sato. As You might have read on the news, I was only recently appointed as CEO of Elegy Corporation, after the unfortunate death of my predecessor. I must confess that You have been an inspiration for me for a very long time. Therefore, I am delighted to have received this message from You.

You are correct, Elegy Corporation has taken notice of the favourable legislations present in the State of @Kipan that create extraordinary conditions for foreign companies to do business within and with the nation. As Elegy Megacorporation recently expanded into the construction business, placing a bid for such a prestigious project as the construction of a new Shintoko Station was an attractive idea, as, I am sure, You and Your company also concluded.

Although some things may change, now, that Elegy Corporation is under my supervision, some vital elements of Elegy's policy and the general ideology of the Radiant Republic of the Sunset Sea Islands may never change: how much we value international cooperation. We are utmost delighted, as Your proposal is beneficial from whatever angle one might observe it. The friendship between our nations will prosper as much as our companies will, once we turn this master stroke of a plan into reality.

Attatched in this mail You will find my private contact data. Please contact me as soon as Your time table might allow it.

With utmost respect for You and Your accomplishments,

XkO4nhD.png

4w86Kuv.png

• Love 1

Corporate-logo-of-sato.jpg

CONFIDENTIAL

Liên Viênxuân,

I am sorry to hear about the passing of Mr. Tasks. He was a good, great person. While we may all mourn his passing, we all must look at the future and I know that you are doing that right now. I am humbled to hear that you consider me to be an inspiration. I gained my own encouragement from my father who started our Corporation. I firmly share in your belief of international cooperation, it has always been part of my family's principles of business, but and I should share this piece of information with you, most Kipanese corporations that within the "Big Ten" would disagree. Shintoko is the beating heart of economic activity here in Miyako and as you read in the tender, the station and real estate tender will be without a doubt, the most important construction project that is undertaken in the capital except for those related to building structures to house the new Republican government and associated ministries, for now anyways.

As I mentioned in my last communique, we would set up a new joint subsidiary in which both of our corporations would hold 50% of the shares. The yet-to-be-named entity would be charged with overseeing the project while acting as the conduit for our entities involved in the construction and development of the Shintoko area. There will be dozens of buildings built, towers, and as you know, the station complex itself. We have built a preliminary budget and we expect to spend nearly 3.5 billion Kens on the station and another 7 billion Kens on the construction on the rest of the station footprint including the Shintoko Tower, which has been requested to be the tallest tower in the entire city.

Although September 10th was the 'official' deadline for proposals, we have come to an agreement with the Miyako Metropolitan Corporation, who have decided to extend the deadline unofficially until October 1st. This will give us sufficient time to develop the perfect proposal for expedited approval.

Best,

Asami Sato

(For @Sunset Sea Islands)

• Like 2

SATO MOTORS

Sato Motors is a central component of the vast Sato Corporation. The subsidiary has been responsible for providing the Kipanese common man a practical and affordable vehicle. Sato commands a majority of the automobile market across the Islands and is excited to announce the latest S-1 mid-sized sedan.

Camry.png

Some of the highlights of the new model include a completely redesigned exterior with unique catamaran-inspired accents and a black sports mesh grille. The S-1 now offers Elergy CarPlay as a standard feature, allowing individuals to pair their personal mobile phones to get directions, make calls, send and receive messages, and listen to your own playlist - all while maintaining focus on your drive. The S-1 comes with an active safety package that includes a pre-collision system with pedestrian detection.

Other features:

• LED head and tail lights, automatic high-beam system
  • Paddle shifting
  • Distinct leather-trim seating
  • Lane departure alert system
  • Available in 2.5L V4, 3.5L V6, or Hybrid. Additional variants upon request.
  • 8-speed automatic transmission
  • 3-mode drive switch (economy, sport, or eco)
  • Fuel efficient
  •  Multimedia touch-screen with customization features
  • Color digital central display with heads-up alert
  • Wifi Connectivity (through Sato Mobile)
  • Smart key system

The S-1 A (standard) starts at K 31,500.

• Like 3

Fuschia Travel is a consolidated travel subsidiary held in full by the Sato Corporation. The entity has existed for several years primarily as a travel agency but only expanded in the last three years as additional business lines were added including a series of both inexpensive and luxury hotel chains were purchased, several major seaside and mountain resorts, and most recently a budget airline, also named Fuchsia. Until the airline's creation, Kipan Airlines held a complete monopoly until the Emperor, during the final years of his life, declared it void. Since then, the Sato Corporation has invested over 300 million Ken into the airline's development. The product it offers passengers, departing from Miyako, an inexpensive and comfortable flight to a range of popular domestic tourist destinations, ironically, managed by the Sato Corporation itself.

The airline currently flies to 5 destinations from Miyako. But that is about to change: Fucshia is announcing the addition of two new domestic hotspots: Isikesu and Mastakomon. Both of these locations feature very popular hot springs that are frequented year-round, particularly mid-level executives and ordinary office workers residing in Miyako. There are active conversations internally about launching flights to the Utopia Resort in the Sunset Sea Islands. A decision on the international flight will be decided ahead of the summer travel season.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Name of Company:- Who are you? Mercator Shipbuilding Division Type of Business: - What does the company do? The Mercator Group’s Shipbuilding division is the primary supplier of vessels for PyeMcGowan’s largest shipping conglomerate. Nation of Origin:- Where is your HQ. Southerland City, PyeMcGowan  What is to be manufactured at MTIZ? The primary manufactured good to be constructed at MTIZ are container ships, and once or twice every year an order for a ‘Special Vessel’ will be placed. These could be Cruise liners or navy destroyers. What is getting made?  Vessels, as explained above Number of Workers to be recruited locally:-  2,890 employees will be hired locally, 20 of which will be Administrative positions. Number of visiting workers to be based there:-  There will be 111 foreign workers. 90 will work in the Shipyard’s office as office workers. 20 will be High level supervisors and inspectors. And 1 will be the Site Administrator.
    • Home | World | Salvia | Business | Politics | Opinion | Tech  People’s Address Slated for Monday  The annual People’s Address, originally started by Pope Gregory VII after being elected to the presidency in 1848, is scheduled to occur at Murphy’s Cathedral on Monday, at around 6:00 PM.  It will be the most watched address since it was first broadcasted in 1959.  Top officials have said that Saulius plans tol cover topics related to the economy, infrastructure, healthcare and welfare, and international relations.  This address is of particular note, as it comes after a year of warming relations with Tagmatium as well as Salvia’s emergence back into international diplomacy after a long period of quiet isolationism following the Long War.  The People’s Address was established by Pope Gregory VII in 1848, a month after being elected to the presidency, an office established following the People’s War, a democratic uprising against the monarchy.  Pope Gregory VII, after aiding the overthrow of the corrupt and secular monarchy, was elected to the presidency, where a month later he addressed the first Concilio Populi.  This began the tradition of the People’s Address, which is now scheduled for the third Monday of February each year.   
    • @Alenveil, message me over the next two days as I would like to discuss how you want me to proceed in terms of this meeting.
    • Morror Kassus Honorable Noble of Rihan (Khlinæ'eri emotæ mnea Rihana) and Senator of the Republic (Deihu mnea Rheilhhu) does hereby announce: a week of feasting, arena games, and boundless entertainment lasting from Brax (March) 15-20 in the name of our brave men and women who won a glorious victory at Duronom Free and open to the public, all provided at the personal expense of Morror Kassus   OOC: As you will see concerning the date, this will take place following events yet to be played out in the "In the Shadows" plot line but I wanted to set it up now for when the time comes. Also, if people have ideas or designs for a personal seal for Morror Kassus going forward that I can use, let me know.
    • I would definitely like to participate in this. Maybe Llalta, being so isolated and safe, could act as some kind of save haven for people to escape to? Of course, this would lead to some issues like maybe an infected group of people attempting to find refuge in Llalta and the issues our small government will face.

Connect