Rihan

Havrær: National Airline of the Rihan Republic

havrr_logo_banner_by_zagush-dcjrboc.jpg

As the Rihan Republic begins its rapid emergence onto the world stage, the various state entities have begun developing plans related to meeting projected economic growth margins and estimated overall rise in business opportunities. To this end, the national airline has determined that it is in a prime position to completely rehaul its fleet and to expand its route network as practical. Nevala Galathon, our President, foresees the need for three types of aircraft: a domestic airliner that can carry upwards of 150-160 passengers, a medium-range aircraft that convey upwards of 290, and a number of long-haul aircraft that can carry up to 375 people. The President and her senior staff hereby consider this announcement as a formal call for interested parties to present options. The airline would like to procure at least a percentage of the aircraft on lease and order the remainder to allow it the ability to revitalize service as quickly as possible.

Currently, Havrær maintains an almost-domestic only operation connecting the capital, Dartha, and the Republic's second-most important economic center, Peldred, with various urban agglomerations and areas of connectivity as deemed vital by the Senate. Havrær's initial area of interest for new destinations include other parts of Aurelia, Thalassa, and select destinations in Alharu. Others will be considered if such options are deemed viable on a case-by-case basis. Until Cliperian International Airport officially opens, all flights to/from Dartha will operate out of the older Ludenian Airport. All fights from Peldred will operate out of Suretak International Airport.

Edited by Rihan
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

"...Havrær is excited to announce to it intends on commencing additional domestic flights within the Republic to Calanistra, Mirek, and Dinalla to further enable access to both the interior and the important urban centers of the Eastern Provinces. Each destination will be served from Dartha and Peldred three times daily starting November 1st...the airline will also be starting flights to Arkhavn in Andalla and the capital of Kipan, Miyako at the beginning of the new year...the airline is exploring the procurement of long-distance aircraft to fly to select destinations in Argis and the Europan continent."

• Like 3
  • Love 1

"...Havrær, the national airline of the Rihan Republic, will commence thrice-daily flights to Arkhavn and Miyako as of tomorrow, January 1st, 2019 from both Dartha and Peldred. The airline will also be taking full advantage of the newly-opened common airspace introduced with the formation of the Aurelian League. The airline will start twice-daily flights to Bilehora, Morhen, Eszter, Luren, Ceara, and Enterthan in Kirvina; and Port-Reel in Shffahkia. New flights to Alharu and Argis are on the radar. Stay tuned for future updates..." 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Similar Content

• By Rihan
      The Republican Information Service (Tlaru Aihrifv Rheilhhu) is a direct entity of the Communications Ministry. This channel, Shanaku, will serve as a means in which to better connect the world to events occurring within the Republic.
      Please standby for incoming transmission... 
    • By Rihan
      I have been doing some initial contemplation over what a prospective expansion of the Republic may look like. Given that Aurelia is rather devoid of nations, it may be prudent to become the 'big' nation. None of this is set in stone but it would occur in two parts over the next year. The map below is for discussion purposes only.

Part 1: The area between the current red border and everything within the expanded yellow line would occur during the course of the next six months. It is within this area that involves 'Enolia,' a people the Republic attempted to conquer, only be to defeated horribly in what ultimately became a war of attrition. Tensions will rise with Enolia along the eastern borders and this only one element of the political game that will be occurring. As many of you have seen, there is a hidden war between ambitious senators over replacing Terix, the current Praetor. Whoever succeeds him may use the tensions with Enolia to bolster their political fortunes, and secure more support by promising the wealth of the land in exchange for funding the war which they, the Republic would win. As you can see, this land would also look to be heavily fertile, making the Republic perhaps one of the most extensive food exporters. This yellow-area expansion would also unlock new mineral resources to further accelerate industrialization and additional ore exports to more industrial-heavy states. I would be kinda be treating this expansion in the same way as the Roman Republic expanded into Spain or Asia. I am also contemplating a situation where the Praetor who led this war may inevitably be removed by a more 'consensus' individual in due time because they are discovered doing some less than 'honorable' things. This could also be an opportunity to provide the region with a Tiberius/Gaius Gracchus moment of very, very influential commoner magistrates demanding more from the far more powerful Senate.
      Part 2: The area between the current red border on the north and all the land within the teal line (including an unseen section at the top of the forked rivers) this would happen at towards the end of next year. It is my current inclination for a different individual or perhaps even a yet-to-be-created Senate faction will convince enough members in the chamber to emancipate all the remaining Zelvorians [who make up the largest contingent of remaining slaves], and give them an opportunity to resettle, abet far from the center of the Republic, to the more less agricultural nice and far more mountainous north. They would be given some level of political autonomy as a client state, though they would still be dominated by the Rihannsu. Again, this would allow the Republic to triple, if not quadruple mining potential, giving the state a massive cash cow.
      Some of you are probably asking why I am not looking instead to the west of the Republic? There are two reasons: firstly, based on what I've read of Kipan's factbook, I have the inclination to believe that his former Imperial colonies are probably over there and I foresee him as a long-term trading partner and would prefer to have a friendly relationship rather than a potential rival. Secondly, Asgeirria and the Republic have a mutual understanding concerning the Aurelian continent that seems to have an interest in the western coastline.
      This is just the beginning of the conversation and I welcome everyone to help me develop/refine/suggest - or even participate to some extent. I firmly believe that this two-part expansion (which would be dubbed the 'Second Expansionst Age') will have profound impacts on Aurelia and the wider global community.
    • By Rihan
      By Proclamation of the Rihan Senate
      The Senate, at the behest of the Rihannsu people, do hereby affirm their intentions of developing meaningful relations with nations of the wider world. With the Senate's declaration, the Praetor, Mathon Terix, will comply and immediately begin to make all preparations related to this. He has appointed Senator Tevus Pranara to be responsible for representing the Senate and the People, alongside his ongoing Senatorial duties. The Rihannsu, united as one, is ready to talk, to trade, and to learn.
      thei'mnei  iemhiedh irrhmhiohs
      "May Our Discussion Succeed"