Prymont

Expansion: Prymont

Just to put my official stamp here, I approve of his plans and they are a green light from me!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This does not conflict with any of my intentions on dominating Argis...priorities for love and understanding across the world.

• Haha 1

The first three seem fine but the fourth is a hell of a chunk of land. It looks like it'll double the size of your nation after the first three expansions.

36 minutes ago, Tagmatium Rules said:

The first three seem fine but the fourth is a hell of a chunk of land. It looks like it'll double the size of your nation after the first three expansions.

I look at this way - he's essentially taking Siberia. The odds that any nation either expands in that direction or even start out there seems unlikely to me. This is me assuming our general growth rate of active RP'ers.

13 minutes ago, Rihan said:

I look at this way - he's essentially taking Siberia. The odds that any nation either expands in that direction or even start out there seems unlikely to me. This is me assuming our general growth rate of active RP'ers.

No, it's fair.

I'm not objecting; merely noting.

It'd be too hypocritical of me to object to this, I feel.

@Tagmatium Rules Thanks for your feedback. I understand you're not objecting, but to add further clarification, the fourth expansion will largely see Prymont continue as is regarding the location of the population. Much like @Rihan noted, the majority of the land is Siberia, thus preventing me from gaining a massive population. Most of the citizens will be located along the southern edges where the climate is warmer.

The New World is lacking any massive countries by size, and I think this will begin to remedy that issue. Hardly anyone is settling in and around eastern Argis - it's not as if I'm claiming all of the remaining land in central Argis, which is a popular place for people to locate.

Edited by Prymont
  • Like 4

I don't see Aluxia expanding considerably beyond its immediate surroundings anytime soon. I have no qualms with your plan as I think it's a good thing if the continent looked more full. 

Edited by Aluxia
  • Like 2

On 8/4/2018 at 6:56 AM, Prymont said:

After progressing Project Canamo along and planning some future writing, I'd like to present an expansion/future claims plan. 

1. Prymontian Rus

wA1c516.png

Step 1 simply sees the renaming of The Hellenic Rus to Prymontian Rus. This will become official in RP around October when I roleplay local elections, and the country will eventually become one with the United States around 2020. 

2. The Canamo Canal

xDgRWGY.png

The Canamo Canal is an upcoming project between myself, @Iverica, and @Girkmand, which will connect the Canamo Sea to the Mediargic Sea. This will be roleplayed over the span of around 14 months, and will start in the next fortnight or so. It will oversee the purchase of all of that land south of the Hellenic Rus, while leaving enough space for @Ahrana to expand west as he's mentioned in PMs. If it's okay, I'd like confirmation that he's happy to see this go ahead, and any further comments he has.

3. Claiming northern lands

GAGDsYh.png

This will be roleplayed as part of Project Canamo, but will see Prymontian Rus expand northwards through diplomatic deals with the defunct Germanic Staat. It will give me a strategic position in the Canamo Sea and provide slightly more land for oil mining around Point Kanamoi. This expansion will happen shortly after the Prymontian Rus elections, so around December 2018 - February 2019.

4. United States' eastern expansion

Q48yXYB.png

This will be the biggest expansion of them all, and will take place throughout 2019 after Prymontian Rus has been fully taken over. If you overlay the map of Eurth over a map of Earth, you'll see that Prymont is roughly where Greenland is. At the most southern point, this expansion will bring me south of Iceland, allowing for a much larger population and warmer climates. The roleplay will see several countries apply to be part of the United States, after seeing such beneficial deals like ATARA and TRIDENT, as well as seeing Prymont's influence over central Argis grow. As it's such a massive expansion, I'd appreciate the comments of any available Argic countries, specifically @Theodoria if they're around. 

The map is slowly filling up, but there are still masses of unclaimed land. Since I joined in July 2017, two nations have settled in eastern Argis - Astriedan and Theodoria. As such, Step 4 won't interfere with a popular area of land as not many people seem to be interested in it. These expansions also serve the purpose of filling up some empty space and creating a large nation in Argis, which the continent is currently missing. I've specifically proposed this idea in the cartography channel on Discord previously, and it was well received. However, I'm still open to feedback and the comments of the moderation team.

yeah, im still here lol. I'll probably post something sooooon. 

• Like 2

For now, I'll already tag the Canamo region as reserved, to prevent any potential future misunderstandings.

@Orioni I've already roleplayed my expansion southwards of the Hellenic Rus, as seen here:

The above topic will be receiving further posts shortly.

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Ahrana
      As my dear neighbor @Prymont had stated I have a few expansion areas Im looking at for the future of Ahrana and the last of all expansions of Ahrana for the foreseeable future and such. The expansion will come in three phases with te first phase starting next year and the other two phases being six months between the first one. They all are going to be Role-played out and will have many justifications and reasonings.

(please do ignore the sub-territorial lines inside the federation that's for something else)
      Anyways the first Phase is to the West of the Federations Borders, the Role-play that will go with this is the territorial claims by the Federal Republic of Xara as Ahrana only annexed one segment of the entire old Country. The other Capitals of the Old Country, Remus and Romulus make Xara whole having three Capitals in all. How it will start is that the Government of Vulgus Supra receives Signals from Remus and Romulus as coming under attack by the Religious Fundamentalist that plagued Xara till the Armed Forces of Ahrana stepped in. So after the defeat they fled to what the Ahranaian Government to be no mans land but instead was Greater Xara and the Old Country of Ahrana. Within this Phase the Religious Radicals will finally be named and we will see exactly what they are capable of doing.

Phase 2 will be started and pursued to create a land border between the Federation and the United States in hopes of further advancing relations and lower Travel Restrictions and so forth. With this instalment Ahrana will begin to ally itself closer with the United States helping usher in Peace in Argis and the northern part of the World. It is with this that I hope that @Prymont grow closer together in some form of another yet to be discussed. The RP for this phase is to give the Federation some more farm land (yes I know it stays cold most of the year here but what we can grow will help!!!!) and more land for factories and so much more. This Phase will start Six months after Phase 1.

Phase 3 will be started Six months or more depending on my life status (haha) after Phase 2. This phase will mainly be a way for Ahrana to be part of Central Argis and to be able help stabilize the area that is in a consistent state of war in my words. OOCly this will also give the United States a corridor into the Central of Argis to help with the stability and so forth. I know Pryguy might have more to say OOCly but we haven't got there yet. This RP will consist of having access to the south and to bring easier trade to the region and giving the Federation more warmer lands for a longer Farming season and another water access area. This Phase has no time table yet, and I have yet to know what others will think in the area but hopefully none to bad (haha).

So there you guys have it the total expansion of Ahrana for the near future and probably the last one for Ahrana at that, I do not see the Federation growing bigger after this unless invasions happen and so forth. So do feel free to leave your thoughts behind!
    • By Shffahkia
      Salutations readers of this here topic. 
      Here's one more topic to discuss! I know what you're thinking "a discussion topic about Shffahkian expansion, yay!" However, before we jump right into it, here's some backstory. As of late, I haven't been very active on the forums in terms of RP as I've been keeping myself busy making a fitting iiwiki page for everyone's favourite *cough*  only Collectivist state. In writing my history as a Lysian colony and the like, I came upon a historical topic which I didn't really explore much in the creation of my history.
      Now, this topic is first and foremost for discussion purposes, so if you have anything to inquire about,  contribute to, comment about or suggest please do so in the form of an objection which I (or a mod maybe) will then either overrule or sustain.
      I don't plan to do this RP in a while because I'm focusing on my iiwiki but I think the earlier this is here the better.  I'm especially interested in the opinions of mods and the opinion of my dear beloved neighbours: @Rihan , @Asgeirria, @Little Flau and @Kipan with whom I share this wonderful continent with. 
      Best Wishes,
      Shffahkia (that one weird Collectivist nation that kinda looks like a tumour on the map)
      (Also sorry if this should've been in planning instead of here)
    • By PyeMcGowan
      I am only posting this here to state and certify that if any future nation wants to be placed on the lands as follows that they should incorporate the history of the former colony into their nation.
      Actual Request                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Below is a map of the former colony of Twinsud Coast, there will be one port that is still represented on the map and if needed the port will become either PyeMcGowian or a local nation. I have already began an past RP that will be linked below.

This image is just east of @Faramount.The Yellow spot is a port (anchor symbol), named New Leverne. Its ownership will be debated later. These borders are former and are not current, the only borders present will be around the port, if not invisible.