Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In many ways, I sort of have been absent already but I think I need to make it official. I'm not sure if I'll be back tomorrow or if I'll be back 2 months from now. I don't know. In an attempt to cut

After some recent developments and I’ve begun to notice my College results are becoming very poor (On average I use to get A’s and B’s but now I’m getting D’s and an E for my most recent test). I’m le

Hey guys. So as you guys may have noticed, I've been spending far less time here than I have in the past. So yeah, I'm taking leaving. No, I don't think (wholeheartedly) I am leaving for good. This su

  • 3 weeks later...

I'm going to be absent for a bit. I've come down with a bit of a medical emergency, thought it was just the stress from work, maybe I pulled something, woke up last saturday in utter pain on just the right side of the body. Learned I've got a minor collapsed lung and an intrograde infection of possible pneumonia bacteria and or old leftover blood from a straddle embolism that I had in 2016. 

Sufficient to say, that I am on a lot of medication right now, and on Monday I have consultation about surgery, with it being done as soon as Wednesday. I will probably be trying to read all that I can, but my writing will suffer for it. I expect to be on medical leave for at least a month, of which, I will intermittently post when I am able.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Haruspex said:

I'm going to be absent for a bit. I've come down with a bit of a medical emergency, thought it was just the stress from work, maybe I pulled something, woke up last saturday in utter pain on just the right side of the body. Learned I've got a minor collapsed lung and an intrograde infection of possible pneumonia bacteria and or old leftover blood from a straddle embolism that I had in 2016. 

Sufficient to say, that I am on a lot of medication right now, and on Monday I have consultation about surgery, with it being done as soon as Wednesday. I will probably be trying to read all that I can, but my writing will suffer for it. I expect to be on medical leave for at least a month, of which, I will intermittently post when I am able.

Good luck, man!

I hope it isn't serious!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Haruspex said:

I'm going to be absent for a bit. I've come down with a bit of a medical emergency, thought it was just the stress from work, maybe I pulled something, woke up last saturday in utter pain on just the right side of the body. Learned I've got a minor collapsed lung and an intrograde infection of possible pneumonia bacteria and or old leftover blood from a straddle embolism that I had in 2016. 

Sufficient to say, that I am on a lot of medication right now, and on Monday I have consultation about surgery, with it being done as soon as Wednesday. I will probably be trying to read all that I can, but my writing will suffer for it. I expect to be on medical leave for at least a month, of which, I will intermittently post when I am able.

Hope everything goes well and that you'll be doing better soon!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Haruspex said:

Surgery was successful. A graft has been pressed to the tear (which is what a minor collapsed lung issue is apparently), and will help seal it with regular treatment via medication. I've been advised to take medical leave which shall also include minor physical therapy. So huzzah.

Good to hear!

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2020 at 6:17 PM, Haruspex said:

Surgery was successful. A graft has been pressed to the tear (which is what a minor collapsed lung issue is apparently), and will help seal it with regular treatment via medication. I've been advised to take medical leave which shall also include minor physical therapy. So huzzah.

I'm glad, man :)

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2020 at 7:17 PM, Haruspex said:

Surgery was successful. A graft has been pressed to the tear (which is what a minor collapsed lung issue is apparently), and will help seal it with regular treatment via medication. I've been advised to take medical leave which shall also include minor physical therapy. So huzzah.

That's really good to hear. I wish you swift recovery.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm off to Krakow from Tuesday to Saturday with my girlfriend.

I probably won't respond to anything during that time, unless urgent. But I cannot imagine anything that I can do that others can't :P

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Will be taking an indefinite leave of absence for studies and... some minor family/health issues.

Sorry this is so sudden. I don’t know when I’ll be back, but I definitely won’t disappear.

Rest assured I’ll drop by Discord every now and then, but not very often. 😄

  • Sad 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Andalla said:

Will be taking an indefinite leave of absence for studies and... some minor family/health issues.

Sorry this is so sudden. I don’t know when I’ll be back, but I definitely won’t disappear.

Rest assured I’ll drop by Discord every now and then, but not very often. 😄

Best of luck, man!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Metztlitlalio said:

I’m going to be gone for another month to once again catch up on grades, things have started to deteriorate again, last time this work so I’m doing it again, including leaving the discord.

Like last time, I will return (eventually), but depending on how stressful the next few months are, my LoA might be extended further.

I am also officially pulling out of Doom of Ceris and any pausing any current stories/developments. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Good luck!

I hope you sort everything out!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys I've been having to deal with a lot in the past few months and I know I'm been fairly absent so far. I just wanted to post in here to let everyone know it might be a little while longer before I can come back at full strength.

  • Sad 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/6/2020 at 4:48 AM, Seylos said:

Hey guys I've been having to deal with a lot in the past few months and I know I'm been fairly absent so far. I just wanted to post in here to let everyone know it might be a little while longer before I can come back at full strength.

Good luck, man!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 months later...

In two week I have a few days of vacation planned. From Monday the 3rd of August to Friday the 7th.

That is, if this 2nd wave of COVID-19 remains under control. We're not flying. Just driving. But under the previous lockdown only work-related travel was allowed.

If all goes to plan I won't have access to a computer, but may check my phone once in a while.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Orioni said:

In two week I have a few days of vacation planned. From Monday the 3rd of August to Friday the 7th.

That is, if this 2nd wave of COVID-19 remains under control. We're not flying. Just driving. But under the previous lockdown only work-related travel was allowed.

If all goes to plan I won't have access to a computer, but may check my phone once in a while.

Have fun!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...

I am not sure when I will return, but personal stresses from all parts of life are getting to me and I just am not sure being in Eurth is a good idea at this moment.

  • Sad 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Oyus said:

I am not sure when I will return, but personal stresses from all parts of life are getting to me and I just am not sure being in Eurth is a good idea at this moment.

Understandable, and we wish you well, and hope to see you return.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Oyus — It's a good decision to take a break once in a while. Especially when personal stresses are distracting from what's supposed to be an enjoyable hobby. The fact that you realise this ahead of time means you're better able to deal with this. Thank you for sharing this in stead of ghosting us. The best of luck and see you later my antipodal friend.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2020 at 3:54 AM, Oyus said:

I am not sure when I will return, but personal stresses from all parts of life are getting to me and I just am not sure being in Eurth is a good idea at this moment.

Good luck!

I hope everything gets better!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...