Fleur de Lys

Leave of Absence

Creating this thread, as I saw none, for allowing people which are going to be inactive or absent to notify the community.

I'll start, as I shall not be available from the 12 Thermidor to the 10 Fructidor An CCXXVI... Oops, I mean 30th July to the 27th August 2018.

Excellent idea. We've never really had an absence thread. This will work nicely with the summer holidays and back to school, etc.

Myself, I'll be AFK during August from 12-19.

• Like 2

I'll be AFK for the Christmas holidays while visiting my family back home. But I'll be back on the 28th. I hope you all have a good time as well!

• Like 3

Well, I'd like to apologize for my own sudden leave the past week. Christmas has been getting really busy, and we've got lots of stuff to do. Right now, I'll be able to take some time for Europa but I still have several unfinished tasks.

To top it all, I'm still studying (if you didn't know). So don't expect life to be particularly easy for me 😅

• Like 4

The next 3 days I'll be out of town, until Monday 25 February. A good friend is having her 30th birthday party. I'm really looking forward to this.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Orioni said:

The next 3 days I'll be out of town, until Monday 25 February. A good friend is having her 30th birthday party. I'm really looking forward to this.

Have fun!

I'm not going to comment about things not going wrong, as we've not had a great track record over recent months.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Rihan said:

Due to a family emergency that has come up, I am taking a one-week absence from the region. I will not be on the Discord during this period but if you send any PM's, I will at least look at them and respond to them upon my return.

Hope all will be better with your family.

• Like 1

On 5/22/2019 at 12:35 AM, Rihan said:

Due to a family emergency that has come up, I am taking a one-week absence from the region. I will not be on the Discord during this period but if you send any PM's, I will at least look at them and respond to them upon my return.

Sorry to hear that!

I hope things get better!

On 6/13/2019 at 3:59 AM, Bulgenstaz said:

Hey guys. So as you guys may have noticed, I've been spending far less time here than I have in the past. So yeah, I'm taking leaving. No, I don't think (wholeheartedly) I am leaving for good. This summer has (already) been one of a lot of change in priority and mentality for me, and right now I think I need to take some time off to discover myself. I don't know how long I will be gone, a week, a month, a year, but know this: you all are awesome; I've thoroughly enjoyed the time I spent plotting with you all, and just expressing stuff through these posts. Who would have thought there would be so much fun making up policy for an imaginary country.

Thank you all, and until we meet again,

Bulgenstaz, signing out! See you all whenever! :^) ❤️

( P.S. I'm just going to move my country's elections to whenever I feel like it (yes, as god-emperor of Bulgenstaz I can do that), and all my RP is on temporary space-time-hold, sorry! I have always had ideas, and I will certainly do stuff with it upon my return. )

Good luck!

I hope things are better for you in the future!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Rihan said:

Heads up: For much of August and for all September, I will only be on here sparingly due to RL work demands. It is my intention to only post once a week so its my hope we can at least get through the Olympics before I have to take my leave of absence.

Well, good luck!

13 hours ago, Tagmatium Rules said:

I'm going to be off in western Scotland from the 16th of August to the 7th of September.

I may be on intermittently during that time.

Enjoy Scotland!

• Like 1

In many ways, I sort of have been absent already but I think I need to make it official. I'm not sure if I'll be back tomorrow or if I'll be back 2 months from now. I don't know. In an attempt to cut out distractions for me, I am going to be absent from here and remain away from the server among other things I am going to have to temporarily if not permanently cut out of my life presently.

• Sad 9

On 9/11/2019 at 2:38 PM, Orioni said:

This Saturday the 14th I'll be taking my first vacation in 13 months. So I'll be largely AFK for 14 days. Going to visit some micronations: Monaco, San Marino and Liechtenstein.

Drink all the drinks with tiny umbrellas good sir.

• Like 2

On 9/16/2019 at 2:31 AM, Haruspex said:

Drink all the drinks with tiny umbrellas good sir.

Thank you. :) I sure did enjoy myself.

• Like 4

Something has happened and I'll need to take some personal time for a while. I might pop in on discord from time to time, but probably not post.

• Sad 5

🐝 I'm busy travelling again: in London right now and Portugal next until Tuesday 22nd. I'm sorry for being so behind on my responsabilities. I should have a better work-life balance when in Portugal 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.