Seylos

Coronation Celebration

Your Majesty,

Although traditionally a communique such as this would be filtered through a gauntlet of Secretaries and their respective Bureaus, I thought it would be best on this occasion to personally congratulate you on your ascension;  Seylos is a lucky nation to call you its King. It is my great pleasure to report that myself, my family, Deputy Secretary Bagabandi, Secretary for Culture Bayanchur Tekin, and representatives from the Free Social Republic of Bahinar will be in attendance at your coronation. Should you need or desire anything that the Worker's Republic can provide in order to better the festivities, merely send word through the appropriate channels and we shall do our utmost to accommodate you. These are exciting times, for you and your people both. Enjoy them, Your Majesty, and congratulations once again.

With regards,

Tomur Almas, General Secretary of the Worker's Republic of Fulgistan

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

KINGDOM OF SEYLOS

KING AIDAN REDMOND

ADDRESSED TO: "Foolish Bandit" of the United States of @Prymont.

My lass is a lad mate.

Welcome to the Kingdom of Seylos.

8HxgGeF.png

Edited by Seylos
  • Haha 4

H5aKQin.png

To: Prince Aidan Redmond of @Seylos

Let me begin by expressing my sincere congratulations to your impending ascension. May your reign be one of peace, prosperity and stability for your nation.

Naturally, I, Prime Minister Theresa Tumbleweed of the Radiant Republic of the Sunset Sea Islands, accept your kind invitation to Selbourne. All necessary preparation for the state visit shall be initiated presently. The Foreign Office will provide the required information regarding my attendance.

Hopefully, this event will mark the beginning of fruitful relations between our nations. May peace be the shining star illuminating your path down history.

With regards,

de1zqTR.png
4w86Kuv.png

• Like 1

ahyKcj5.png

To: King Aidan Redmond of @Seylos
Regarding: Your party, boi

So, I was just told that only letters written on official letterhead paper count as official letters. Like, who cares? Anyway, I see you totally followed my advice and got yourself a party. Smart thinking! Dina Diva is never wrong, baby. But it wouldn't be a real party without me. Who are you going to party with otherwise? Don't answer that, it was hypocritical... hypnotical? Hypothetical! I'll be there and I'll bring some top notch party-goers. You know the Diva don't mess around, boo.

My boi Henk will be there, the bastard actually won Eurthvision. We'll do some body shots off of him, it's like a rite of passage. I remember one kid, I think like 19 or something, at a manor. Big party by... I want to say a Kommune owner or shareholder? Anyway, he went to do some shots off of Henk and first five, nothing wrong. So we take a little break, like ten minutes. And I see him leaning a bit and I think like, he's had too much. And he keels over, hahaha. Like, full on passed out asleep. Snoring his ass off. So me and Henk are like, what the f*ck. Turns out, the kid's dad operated a couple of narcotic stores in the area and had bought some shady GHB in bulk. The kid had done five shots of GHB, hahahaha. Don't worry though, he was fine. I saw him a week later in Henk's penthouse, wearing a sailor's outfit while waiting for breakfast. Not really my cup of tea but hey, it's not like I'm the one playing the harbor master, am I right?

I'll bring a bottle of the good stuff, not GHB haha, and the body to do them off, you just make sure your liver is working on full speed!

X-O-X-O
Dina Diva

• Haha 3
  • Love 1

From: Ministre des Affaires Diplomatiques et Commerciales de Fleur de Lys François Richard

To: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Seylos

Sincere Salutations,

In the name of the République de Fleur de Lys, its people and its representatives, allow me first to send our warmest congratulations to Crown Prince Redmond along our best wishes to the Seylosian people for the beginning of a new area in your Kingdom.

The possibility of a new King offers vast horizons which generally, a new generation bring, as a value to the nation. We may only support this new vision that Crown Prince Redmond may bring to the Kingdom of Seylos, as an achievement towards unconditional peace and prosperity, and shall be more then glad to participate fascinate the future of our World with His Majesty, as know that, the Republic remains more then open to any form of cooperation, if that is naturally a will of your own too.

I shall therefore, be thankful for the most generous invitation sent by your Ministry, and reply to it positively in the name of the Assemblée Nationale which have commissioned me to attend the Coronation Ceremony along the Second Celebration.

Looking forward to meet His Majesty,

Regards,

- M.A.D.C. Richard

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

TO: Prince Aidan Redmond of @Seylos

FROM: Caesar Augustus III of the Alexandrian Realm, Anax of the Adapton People, Imperator-Elect of the Foederati Imperium, Archon-Principal of the College of Principals, Theos-Ethereal of the High City. 

I would like to extend both my condolences on the passing of your previous King. As well as my congratulations on your ascension to the throne. 

I am grateful for your invitation to the coronation ceremony. I believe it a great standing for such close nations, geographically, to be expand on our relationship, and I believe this is a perfect opportunity to do so. As such, I myself will personally attend this coronation, with a contingent of my staff to accompany. 

This afford you a great opportunity for your nations future, both internally and internationally, s the beginning of a new epoch. Thus I would like to extend my hope of a brighter future for your nation under your leadership and guidance. 

I look forward to our first encounter. 

Kindest regards, 

Caesar Augustus III. 

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • Love 1

eisn__66104_thumb_jpg_4df6be5d66be22d56e

Hel na Fvillhaih

From the Office of the Praetor

The Praetorate received your invitation concerning the coronation of Crown Prince Aidan Redmond as King. While the Rihannsu has long since had such governance as found in Seylos, the Senate, in the spirit of reemergence onto the world stage feels that this is an opportunity that cannot be ignored to create positive relations between our two countries and with others who may be in attendance. Therefore, let this correspondence be a confirmation that the Praetor of the Rihan Republic, Mathon Terix, will be present alongside his personal staff.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

coat_01r.png

REGNO DI CRISTINA

Reĝlando de Cristina

Kingdom of Cristina

Your Highness,

With greatest respect and honor, we would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Your Highness on this most glorious day. The occasion of your impending ascension.

Your House’s love for the Seylosian people, endless service and wise leadership has brought great political, economical and social success to Your Highness' country, making it prosperous and peaceful. As a result, Your Highness' people are happy and may revere their future King with love, respect and praise. Hence, the world holds Your Royal Highness's future formal reign with high regard.

On behalf of the good people of the Kingdom of Cristina I and the remainder of the Royal House of Korvini, Her Highness Princess Carolina, my daughter, together with Cristinese Chief of Government, Minister of State signora Adriana Monadic, thankfully accept your invitation to attend the coronation ceremony.

In glory and majesty, we extend our congratulations to the people of Kingdom of Seylos on this grand occasion. May Our Lord Jesus Christ continue to bestow His precious blessings upon Your Highness and all the Seylosian people.

Highest Regards,

Nova Maxima Korvini

images_24_menor.png

Casata Reale di Korvini

Edited by Cristina
  • Like 4

• Who's Online (See full list)

• If it makes you feel any better, it wouldn't be for quite some time. Given events elsewhere, in particular down in Aurelia, it wouldn't be as 'substantive' as those already involved or could be involved due to proximity.
    • You could do it before they secure any port facilities and use it to infiltrate more agents. It's not like anyone is going to refuse a hospital ship entry to a port, especially if everyone's still trying to be nice to each other. Although that would be naughty.
    • I'm behind the FAA. The Joint Revolutionary Task force is going to do their best to provide whatever covert aid they can to the budding democratic movement.   Edit: I forgot to mention, I'm also going to dispatch one of my hospital ships to Aluxia once the FAA is able to secure a port, to evacuate refugees and the wounded.
    • I am still jumping in Aluxia with The Military Order of Camillus to provide neutral aid. It had been awhile since we discussed it but don't worry I'm still gonna post haha
    • 1. [Pax Eurthica] There are a few of them but I think @Mauridiviah deserves this. Very few actions on Eurth don't earn a big Mads Frowny Face and I know Tagmatium has got more than a few. And I know we all await the next Mundus Liber survey with baited breath. 2. [Big Stick Dick] @Fulgistan. That may seem an odd one, since none of them have been declared wars, but there almost isn't a conflict they haven't got their perfidious, insidious tentacles into on a covert level. PryRus, North Dniester, Greater Serbia, Aluxia, themselves... Honestly, the Workers' Republic is probably one of the biggest threats to world peace right now but no one actually seems to realise it. 3. [The Pushitzer Prize] Whether or not realistic, it has certainly been @Girkmands one that I've enjoyed reading the most recently. There are a few others that are pretty much as good, so I'll give @Shffahkia at least an honourable mention. 4. [Bron Urgundy Award] I think everyone knows who the two main contenders for this prize are. I'm going to vote for @Orioni and his BS News Channel. Sorry, @Variota! 5. [Fully-Diplomatic] Oof. A lot of diplomacy seems to be going on between just two nations at any one time, so this is probably a difficult one to genuinely choose from. I think that both @Ahrana and @Rihan have been pursuing diplomatic solutions with many nations and it seems that Ahrana is the most prolific over it. So I'll vote for Ahrana and my apologies to Rihan. 6. [Business Cat] It isn't a category that I really follow, I'll admit, but it does seem that @Morheim's recent topic has got a lot of attention. Even I considered getting in on it! 7. [Moving the Goalpost] Again, not a category that I follow, but Rihan seems to be hitting this pretty hard, with football winding down and even pushing for an Olympic event. 8. [Leading the Green Scene] I'm not sure that there has been one. Certainly, a lot of government are pursuing environmental technology or polices – both @Gallambria and my own nation spring to mind on that front but a lot of it has been expressed through news posts and not an actual topic or meeting taking place on this. I'm going to leave this one blank and maybe it will be an initiative we can pursue next year. 9. [Ms/Mr Congeniality] Aidan, King of @Seylos. Unlike most monarchs or leaders in Europa, he doesn't seem to be an authoritarian dickhead but actually quite likeable on a personal level. 10. [Lex Loathor] Henry, formerly a prince of Seylos' royal house, is not only a hugely entitled shit but a murderous c*nt, too. And seemingly plans to make his own Bond Villain-esque evil organisation. 11. [Notable N00b] In all honesty, this is perhaps the most difficult one to choose a nominee for. There are a good few that are definitely worthy of it and it's almost unfair to try to select one person over any of the others. Some have certainly made bigger contributions than others but we've had a fair few stick about and make some damn fine contributions. I'm going to say @Sancti Imperii Catholico for this one. The Fight for the White Smoke is coming on really well and I can only see it improving. Again, I think that many others who warrant it as an award - Seylos, Rihan, @Sayf, @Llalta, @Faramount, @Limonaia... the list is a lot longer than just those.