Haken

Happy Birthday To You!

🎉  🎂  🎁  Happy 14th birthday Europa!  🎈

• Like 1
  • Love 2

🎉 A very happy 🎂 birthday to you @Iverica 🍾

• Love 4

Thanks @Orioni!

I hope I don't trash the Discord later because I've been brought a few bottles here...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• To
      Minister of State Artur Domiania
      4th Floor, State Ministry Building
      New Limone, @Faramount 00001 Subject: Establishment of a Diplomatic Mission Most esteemed Minister Domiania,
      after a brief yet comprehensive consulation with his excellency, the Grand Duke, we both agreed that it would be mutually beneficial to establish close diplomatic ties with your own great nation. Our diplomats have already been asigned courses for both the local Faramanian customs as well as the local language of Limonaian as a gesture of our good faith. The Grand Duke has also mentioned the possibility of a future meeting between him and the most honored president Mateo Terrone and his trusted ministers and aides. Respectfully,
      Agalia Sobot, Minister of Foreign Affairs
    • Name of Airline: Montair Names of CEO, CFO, COO of Airline:
      CEO: Ruben Riise
      CFO: Herman Hovde
      COO: Iver Ahmadi Location of Airline Headquarters: New Halsham, United States of Prymont Hubs (Name & Code, International & Domestic): 
      Rettenmyr International Airport (GPRI) [I used @Gallambria's airport code idea from the 'From Skies to Safety' OOC thread] Aircraft fleet: 108 Subsidiary Airlines: 
      Superjet, budget airline
      Aspelund & Horne, luxury business airline Name of Frequent Flyers Program: MontPlus Name of Frequent Flyer Levels: 
      Red
      Blue
      Purple
    • Samura Heavy Industries was the very first Keiretsu to come into existence, founded in 1872 by Masamune Samura. He had a very close relationship with the reigning Emperor who entrusted him in developing Kipan's industrial capacity by using the technological advancements in manufacturing and resource extraction that were flowing into the islands due to the Udo Transformation. In short order, Samura raised a vast industrial empire. The corporation has maintained its firm grip over a huge swath of the economy for generations and has no intention of letting up. Samura has an 'understanding' with the Hogosha ('protectors'), a quasi-legitimate organization who provide brute muscle and guard Samura's assets. Although it's at the top of the "Big Ten," they are very aware of the Sato Corporation's rapid growth. Over much of its history, Samura has been a predominant supplier to the military, alongside their closest business ally, Obata. The industries Samura focuses on include chemicals, mining & metallurgy, steel production, forestry, oil & petrochemicals, concrete, construction, shipbuilding, timber & paper products, power plants, arms manufacturing, aviation, machinery, glass, and aluminum.
    • The Honorable Agalia Sobot
      Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Grand Duchy of Karilla
      [[Street Address]]
      Trebzon, Grand Duchy of Karilla, [[Postal Code]] Your Excellency, The Democratic Republic of Faramount seeks friendly relations with all peace-loving nations. With this in mind, I humbly reach out to you to propose an exchange of diplomatic missions, so as to facilitate a good relationship. If you agree, I will have my staff reach out to yours to make appropriate arrangements. Thank you,
      Minister of State Artur Domiani
      4th Floor, State Ministry Building
      New Limone, Faramount 00001
    • The Sato Corporation is one of Kipan's large, vertical group of enterprises, or keiretsu, owned by the beautiful and intelligent Asami Sato. Amongst the various business empires, Sato is the youngest of the "Big Ten" keiretsus, and while it is not nearly as expansive as Samura Heavy Industries, Sato is rapidly growing both in market share and political power - a combination the other nine wish to impede at all costs. The company originally started as an automotive manufacturer, constructing cars that were practical and affordable for the common man. Millions of cars on Kipan's roads can be traced back to Sato's assembly lines. Though automobiles remains a core product of the Corporation, under Asami, the Sato Corporation has seen tremendous growth in the length and breadth of businesses it is involved in. This includes real estate, cosmetics & fragrances, department stores, hotels, textiles, advertising, cameras, optics & imaging, a range of day-to-day household and consumer products, supermarkets, telecommunications, and rubber products. And the list keeps growing. Sato has their own racing team with the car driven by the CEO no less.