Ministry of Foreign Affairs
      3230 Rohås Boulevard, Eremitås
      Arkhavn 10050
      ☎ Call us
      (02) 2149 3200
      (02) 2198 3200
      Fax: (02) 2853 8914
    • By Andalla
      @Iverica @Prymont @Derthalen @Astriedan @The Eurofuhrer @Girkmand @Sunset Sea Islands @Selayar @Little Flau @Variota @Cashar @Orioni @Afropa  @Tagmatium Rules @Fleur de Lys @Cristina @Magnaeus @Gallambria (Phew, that has got to be the longest line of mentions this forum has seen!)
      Fellow mentioned test subjects comrades, allow me a few minutes.
      According to my foreign relations factbook, Andalla has retrospectively established foreign relations with your country. Do not worry, in most cases it's just a consulate in the capital, not an embassy. I'm just trying to be a friendly little hippie island guy and also to strengthen my foreign trade, as Andalla's economy is focused on exports.
      If you have any objections, kindly reply in this thread. I'm okay if you wish for foreign relations to be established in the present instead of retrospectively, but do note that would sort of mean you and I have not done much in the past. If you're friendly enough and wish to establish embassies (In most cases I'll accept), then just tell me here. Thanks!
      Lys, if you're okay with it then I am maintaining foreign relations with all your countries. Unless some of them are against you, then I won't keep them in the list.
    • By Andalla
      Skandinavisk Aircraft Manufacturing, officially Skandinavisk Flyindustri A/S, is an Andallan aerospace company that designs, manufactures and sells both civilian and military aircraft. Skandinavisk is the largest company in Andalla and among the largest in Thalassa by revenue, total assets, and employees. At the end of FY 2017, the company reported $43.568 billion in revenues, $72.133 billion in total assets, and nearly 86,000 employees worldwide—67,442 in Andalla and Giokto. Skandinavisk aircraft are delivered to customers across the world, with major final assembly plants located in Andalla, and @Limonaia. The company's international headquarters are located in the Skandinavisk Global Tower along Antonsen Avenue in downtown Arkhavn, with regional head offices in Nordhaven (Orioni), Toledo (Iverica), Limone (Limonaia) and Feerefaaierhafen (Variota).
      The company was founded on 2 September 1907 by Markus Olstad, along with the same group of engineers who built the first successful Andallan powered aircraft — the Olstad Flyer. Wilbert Vernesen, the first Andallan pilot on a powered aircraft, served as the company's chief pilot and trained several more to become the very first Andallan pilots. The first Skandinavisk-built aircraft was the Model 1, a small experimental biplane based off the Olstad Flyer. The company soon began producing general-purpose biplanes, the most popular of which were the "P-series" mailplanes. In the early 1920s, the company began to venture into larger commercial aircraft. Throughout the 1930s, focus was gradually shifted from general-purpose aircraft to the much larger airliners. Skandinavisk competed very closely with Saeb, which later ventured into flying boats to address the needs of the archipelago. However, as the popularity of flying boats began to diminish, Saeb ultimately lost its foothold in the large airliner market. Meanwhile, Skandinavisk had introduced the very successful "SK-series" airliners, cementing its position at the top of the Thalassan aerospace industry. The company entered the jet age after Saeb was forced to sell its jet fighter project due to the rapidly-falling demand for military equipment after the Thalassan War. Soon later, Skandinavisk entered the commercial jet age with the classic SK-3. It was at this time that Skandinavisk began to grow rapidly, producing several more jet airliners, all of which were successful. In the early 1980s, Skandinavisk formed a joint venture with Khiimori Aeronautics of @Fulgistan to develop and manufacture the SK-7. The SK-7 project was only beginning design studies at that time, and the newly-formed KAS Aerospace took over development. Along with KAS Aerospace, Skandinavisk remains one of the world's largest and most prominent civil aviation manufacturers.
      Skandinavisk Aircraft Manufacturing is subdivided into 5 major divisions:
      Skandinavisk Global, primary manufacturer of SK-series airliners; based in Finkenveder, Andalla, with a second final assembly plant in Tailam, Giokto. Skandinavisk Argis, manufacturer of SK-series airliners; based in Limone, Limonaia. Skandinavisk Defense, military division of Skandinavisk; based in Vindtorp, Andalla. Skandinavisk Europa, manufactures general-purpose aircraft; based in Nordhaven, Orioni.