Orioni

Map v4: Applications & Releases

Map: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/377953601235976194/661627797080506378/map-of-eurth-20191231.png

map-of-eurth-20191231.png?width=800&heig

Alright, here's the last map update of 2019. I'm off to my NY party. Wishing you all a health new year and see you in 2020.

Added:

• Jasmine Sea because it sounded nice.
  • Labelled an island SE of my position as Malindi; I sent 2 reminders to @Miiros about it.

Edited:

• Simpler colour scheme for the political map.
  • I experimented with a more detailed coastline. This can be undone with one click.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Orioni
      Wendover Productions explains why cities are located where they are.
      Update: in June 2020 another video talked about where to put cities when worldbuilding. Five aspects to consider are:
      Trade Defense & Strategic Importance Industry Food & Water Religion & Culture  
    • By Orioni
      Where are the borders of the oceans? We call these the maritime boundaries. Technically our planet only has one ocean: the giant, not-so-creatively named “world ocean.” But that makes it hard to talk about different parts of the ocean on different parts of the planet. It makes sense to split it up, but how do you divide a continuous body of water? Since we humans have a habit of making things all about us, historically we have divvied up all that water based on our own perceptions.
    • By Orioni
      Part 1 (above): a simple guide to worldbuilding climate zones.
      Part 2: Ferrel and Polar cell climates.