Sign in to follow this  
Sunset Sea Islands

Sunset Ad Agency

user posted image

arrow.gifDo YOU want people to know about your country?

arrow.gif Do YOU want a regular influx of tourists?

arrow.gif Do YOU want your nation to play a role in international relations?

In that case...

YOU need the SUNSET AD AGENCY!

Thanks to the latest innovations in the information technology sector a randomly selected advertisement for a nation is displayed in the sidebar on the right of THIS WINDOW! (Believe me, scroll down a bit.) If you want an ad of your nation to be displayed in this spot,

SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST NOW!

Our international team of graphic designers from the Beautiful Empire of Orioni and the Tourist Paradise of the Sunset Sea Islands will create a banner for your nation!

And the best about it...

It's completely FREE!

(A thank you would be appreciated.)

SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST NOW!

Sponsored by The Sunset Ad Agency

• Love 1

To start out we transformed three vintage posters into customer ads that are intricately related to each individual nation.

Each ad is displayed vertically. The images are resized to 200x300px, but are originally available in larger sizes (600x900px).

Here are some first examples of three nations: Magnaeus, Paeca, and Fleur de Lys. More will be created later, based on your requests or our own inspiration.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

This is a service announcement of the Sunset Ad Agency.

The logistics branch of the SAA has researched which nations qualify to have their ad displayed on the forums.

To decide which nations qualify and which do not, the SAA used the following criteria.

The nation is...

a ) active (last activity during last 14 days)

b ) not a puppet

c ) a forums member

d ) active on the forums (saying hello, factbooks, news agencies, etc.)

RULE D WAS INTRODUCED ON JULY 21st 2017. THIS RULE DOES NOT APPLY FOR ADS OF NATIONS DONE BEFORE SAID DATE.

The current Europan nations which fulfill these criteria are the following:

• Afropa checkmark.png
  • Cashar checkmark.png
  • Cavunia checkmark.png
  • Derthalen checkmark.png
  • Fleur de Lys checkmark.png
  • Free Port of Cristina checkmark.png
  • Great Burlington checkmark.png
  • Great Kings checkmark.png
  • Jinhao checkmark.png
  • Magnaeus checkmark.png
  • Miiros checkmark.png
  • Orioni checkmark.png
  • Paeca checkmark.png
  • Prymont checkmark.png
  • Qardania checkmark.png
  • Sa Hara checkmark.png
  • Sunset Sea Islands checkmark.png
  • Suverina checkmark.png
  • Tagmatium checkmark.png
  • The Cathunters checkmark.png
  • The Eurof?hrer checkmark.png
  • Vetok checkmark.png
  • Youtabonia checkmark.png
Nations which fulfill criteria a ) and b ) (active non-puppets) but have yet to join our forums can qualify for an ad by joining the forums.

The complete list is available under this link. If you think that the data is faulty, please comment or contact the SAA service.

Please keep in mind that the criteria could change in the future.

Thank you for your attention.

This was a service announcement of the Sunset Ad Agency.

CHANGELOG:

July 21st, 2017: Rule d ) introduced

Edited by Sunset Sea Islands

I would absolutely love if I could have an ad. My apologies if I'm not doing this in the proper fashion but I did not see any in particular protocol. But I think what you guys are doing for this region is Great and I'm very happy to be apart of what is being built here.

I would absolutely love if I could have an ad. My apologies if I'm not doing this in the proper fashion but I did not see any in particular protocol. But I think what you guys are doing for this region is Great and I'm very happy to be apart of what is being built here.

Thanks for the kind words! 2-thumbup.gif

I would think that some kind of ultra-christian ad would be fitting, wouldn't it? Some kind of church or big cross with light coming from behind of it.

@Orioni Would this be okay or should the forum stay clear of religious symbols? I was planning on designing something islam-like for Sa Hara as well.

Well aslong as it is fitting to Great Burlington culture, which the state church is an Orthodox Church so maybe an Icon, or an Orthodox Cross?

Here are some first examples of three nations: Magnaeus, Paeca, and Fleur de Lys. More will be created later, based on your requests or our own inspiration.

user posted image

Thank you so much I love this!

Edited by Magnaeus

The next three ads are done!

We have created ads for Afropa, Great Burlington and Sa Hara!

Alternative design for Great Burlington by Fleur de Lys (looks better in my opinion):

user posted image

We are working hard on expanding the pool of available ads! Look forward to the next ones!

I like this. The sand. The Moon. The star. You have taken the basic characteristics of my nation and turned them into one image. How much do I owe you for this?

The new ads have been uploaded and can start appearing in our sidebar.

user posted image

user posted image

Here are my posters.

Great! The posters for Derthalen have been added to the ratator.

After a short break we were able to create two new posters!

Qardania and Prymont

user posted imageuser posted image

There's an alternative design available for Qardania.

user posted image

user posted image

This is a service announcement of the Sunset Ad Agency.

A big thank you to the United States of Prymont who pointed out some spelling mistakes which found their way into our advertisements.

There were two "the"s in Cristina and Qardania became "divive" instead of divine.

We have fixed these mistakes and are asking our IT department in Orioni to replace the faulty files.

The Sunset Ad Agency humbly begs for forgiveness for delivering flawed products.

This was a service announcement of the Sunset Ad Agency.

Because you posted this bugfix request during the weekend, we had to call our IT guy into the office during a weekend. This is going to cost extra. We replaced the faulty ads and also published the new ones. That will be ?2.000 for each poster. The money has already been taken out of your account. Please doing business with you!

user posted image

Because you posted this bugfix request during the weekend, we had to call our IT guy into the office during a weekend.

To compensate for the trouble we invite the IT guy and his family to the Sunset See Islands. He will be able to relax in one of our VIP hotels and enjoy the sun on the beach. Of course, the Sunset Ad Agency will cover all costs!

We have nearly completed the ads for the currently qualifying nations. Orioni is currently working on the last remaining nation, Vetok. Meanwhile, these are the the ads for Youtabonia, the Eurof?hrer and Great Kings.