Sunset Sea Islands

Sunset Ad Agency

@Fleur de Lys asked me to make an image he sent me into a new ad for his nation. So, I did just that.

iUBFJaX.png

https://imgur.com/iUBFJaX

(EDIT: FdL want stuff to be changed in this design, so give me a moment, @Orioni)

Edited by Sunset Sea Islands
Read for yourself, lol.
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Orioni said:

Very nicely done there @Sunset Sea Islands.

Right now I am uploading all new posters. They will start to appear in random order.

@Fleur de Lys didn't like the ones I did very much. He created his own ones, you might wanna ask him about them.

Hi, I'd like to request an ad/propaganda poster to complement the wonderful coat of arms which @Sunset Sea Islands just completed for me. Thanks again! Sorry this so soon after the other thing, but I was worried I might forget otherwise.

Once again, this poster is based upon artwork from the Estado Novo in Portugal.

As a template for the design, it would consist of this base, but depicting a mixed family, as in this Spanish casta. On the header of the poster would be the words, "Muitas Raças" and on the bottom "Um Só Povo" Perhaps you could use the banner and color scheme in this poster? I like the home in the top right of the original base poster, but perhaps you could change it into something more like a farmstead?

Thank you very much ^-^

@SynturiaI use GIMP, @Orioniuses Photoshop, as far as I know.

@LusotropiaI will make your ad and edit @Iverica's now. Also, we should whip up something for @Variotaand the other new ones. Reminder to the others; if anyone wants a new ad, please apply here!

Edited by Sunset Sea Islands

Oooh yes. @Sunset Sea Islands Something that captivates technocratic, high-tech, consumerist, trans humanist, slightly dystopian culture. Something cyberpunkesque and involving robots would be nice. Black and gold scheme would be nice 👍 

Kind of like this:

ji166v.jpg

Edited by Synturia

@Sunset Sea Islands Thanks. Please change “RABI’AH” to “SYNTURIA” and change the Santeau Group logo to this:

27yal2p.jpg

And Rewrite “Santeau Group” to

“SYNDUSTRIES” in a font similar to this:

262v81h.jpg

Also can you make two versions one with the original white space background and another with the white space background turned black. Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

@Sunset Sea Islands Would you be able to whip up something for Prymont for the winter season? Something like a vintage skiing poster or whatnot. Feel free to put this on the backburner, as the Prymontian skiing season doesn't end quickly!

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• If it makes you feel any better, it wouldn't be for quite some time. Given events elsewhere, in particular down in Aurelia, it wouldn't be as 'substantive' as those already involved or could be involved due to proximity.
    • You could do it before they secure any port facilities and use it to infiltrate more agents. It's not like anyone is going to refuse a hospital ship entry to a port, especially if everyone's still trying to be nice to each other. Although that would be naughty.
    • I'm behind the FAA. The Joint Revolutionary Task force is going to do their best to provide whatever covert aid they can to the budding democratic movement.   Edit: I forgot to mention, I'm also going to dispatch one of my hospital ships to Aluxia once the FAA is able to secure a port, to evacuate refugees and the wounded.
    • I am still jumping in Aluxia with The Military Order of Camillus to provide neutral aid. It had been awhile since we discussed it but don't worry I'm still gonna post haha
    • 1. [Pax Eurthica] There are a few of them but I think @Mauridiviah deserves this. Very few actions on Eurth don't earn a big Mads Frowny Face and I know Tagmatium has got more than a few. And I know we all await the next Mundus Liber survey with baited breath. 2. [Big Stick Dick] @Fulgistan. That may seem an odd one, since none of them have been declared wars, but there almost isn't a conflict they haven't got their perfidious, insidious tentacles into on a covert level. PryRus, North Dniester, Greater Serbia, Aluxia, themselves... Honestly, the Workers' Republic is probably one of the biggest threats to world peace right now but no one actually seems to realise it. 3. [The Pushitzer Prize] Whether or not realistic, it has certainly been @Girkmands one that I've enjoyed reading the most recently. There are a few others that are pretty much as good, so I'll give @Shffahkia at least an honourable mention. 4. [Bron Urgundy Award] I think everyone knows who the two main contenders for this prize are. I'm going to vote for @Orioni and his BS News Channel. Sorry, @Variota! 5. [Fully-Diplomatic] Oof. A lot of diplomacy seems to be going on between just two nations at any one time, so this is probably a difficult one to genuinely choose from. I think that both @Ahrana and @Rihan have been pursuing diplomatic solutions with many nations and it seems that Ahrana is the most prolific over it. So I'll vote for Ahrana and my apologies to Rihan. 6. [Business Cat] It isn't a category that I really follow, I'll admit, but it does seem that @Morheim's recent topic has got a lot of attention. Even I considered getting in on it! 7. [Moving the Goalpost] Again, not a category that I follow, but Rihan seems to be hitting this pretty hard, with football winding down and even pushing for an Olympic event. 8. [Leading the Green Scene] I'm not sure that there has been one. Certainly, a lot of government are pursuing environmental technology or polices – both @Gallambria and my own nation spring to mind on that front but a lot of it has been expressed through news posts and not an actual topic or meeting taking place on this. I'm going to leave this one blank and maybe it will be an initiative we can pursue next year. 9. [Ms/Mr Congeniality] Aidan, King of @Seylos. Unlike most monarchs or leaders in Europa, he doesn't seem to be an authoritarian dickhead but actually quite likeable on a personal level. 10. [Lex Loathor] Henry, formerly a prince of Seylos' royal house, is not only a hugely entitled shit but a murderous c*nt, too. And seemingly plans to make his own Bond Villain-esque evil organisation. 11. [Notable N00b] In all honesty, this is perhaps the most difficult one to choose a nominee for. There are a good few that are definitely worthy of it and it's almost unfair to try to select one person over any of the others. Some have certainly made bigger contributions than others but we've had a fair few stick about and make some damn fine contributions. I'm going to say @Sancti Imperii Catholico for this one. The Fight for the White Smoke is coming on really well and I can only see it improving. Again, I think that many others who warrant it as an award - Seylos, Rihan, @Sayf, @Llalta, @Faramount, @Limonaia... the list is a lot longer than just those.