Orioni

Quest for 10.000.....

Mmmm...Cuban cigars...and rum...Puppet state? What puppet states does the US "own?" And if Iraq is the answer, I'd love to know where the strings are- cuz it's pretty obvious that nobody here knows where they are- and haven't really since the late 80's. This country (that being the US) is more a puppet than any other nation in the world. All thanks to unrestrained consumerism. Forced down the working folks throats by a so-called liberal media no less. Argh. Don't know where that came from.

**Edit** And I'm a Nvidia guy, going back a few posts.

Edited by Beautancus

Politics on a pseudo-political forum?

Impossible!

But I really want Cuba to remain as it has been just out of spite of this country.

Both the governments of Iraq and Afghanistan were arguably imposed by the Coalition forces after the defeat of the previous (admittedly rather nasty) regimes that previously held power. Thus, the power of those governments is basically maintained by the NATO or Coalition forces that are stationed in those nations currently.

Oh, God, but I massively dislike the assignments I have to do for my Professional Careers in Archaeology module. I've got to do a "targeted CV" and then say "How have you addressed the skills/qualities needed by the post in your CV?" and loads more of that sort of bollocks.

We get it on most every night

And when that moon gets big and bright

It's supernatural delight

Everybody we're dancing in the moonlight

Everybody we're dancing in the moonlight...

The original song is by Van Morrison, but I think the Top Loaders version is the more widely known version.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.